Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers (27043 Views)

2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos / Lady Trying To Throw Her Baby Away In Lagos Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by ksstroud: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
Euouae:
Referred to as Fulani herdsmen again grin grin grin As if Fulani`s just started cohabiting with other Nigerians

Earlier Nigerians know that another terrorist group is behind the Fulani herdsmen killings just to ridicule the governance of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari(GCFR)
whomever is behind all the killings doesn't nullify the fact that the Presidency is weak on all these security issues

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2018
ksstroud:
whomever is behind all the killings doesn't nullify the fact that the Presidency is weak on all these security issues

I agree with you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by EMMAHOT: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2018
Godwinfury:
Blood of Jesus!
angry JUST c yaself. Chanting dat name as if s dsame as ur PRESIDENT ¤ Mr boy, take ur time ! No chelsea match be dis. Mtchew ¥
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by kechywillz(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2018
How long can we wait for 2018 to pass us by so that Nigerians will sweep this ïdiot buhari back to his village. We are tired of these wickedness of Buhari's bâstard brothers

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by onomeabuja: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2018
DabLord:
Every attack is now herdmen?. Bloggers will rot in hell
TAKE A DIP LOOK @UR MIRROR & TELL THE WORLD HOW U LOOK LIKE O.K DO YOU SEE VAMPIRE IN UR FACE OR JUST AN EVIL THINKING- DabLord??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by winj3: 11:08am On Apr 04, 2018
God (or the blood of Jesus Christ) did not save anyone, this are comments weak, primitive and illiterate people use when they cannot defend themselves.

Reading these comments in 2018 just shows how mentally backward people still are in that sh1thole continent!
jesus, blood of jesus, satan, lucifer, fly to heaven, paradise in the sky, pastor fc.uk wives, private jets, congregation of sheep...sounds like movie on how africans have not evolved from apes to humans.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by joenor(m): 11:08am On Apr 04, 2018
All this kind story dey piss me off... he just belike make God come, make we rest. I hate this whole stuff

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by tesppidd: 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:
Gush.

Govt should do something about this killers na.

Meanwhile...

*At Barca's Dressing Room*

Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?

Iniesta: That guy is a super human.

Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

Pique: *eye him and hissed*

*Messi entered*

Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??

Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?

Coutinho: Hian, Messi...
For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.

Messi: You guys should just stop the hype.
If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!

All: Yeah, we want you.
*Few minutes Later...*

Messi: ...
you're too old for this.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by opribo(m): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
What is going on in our country?

Macheting a poor hapless young girl in this manner to me goes beyond grazing for cattles. It seems to me there is more to all these than meets the ordinary eyes.

At this stage I think I totally agree with Gen. Danjuma's position. People can should arm themselves and defend themselves. The nation might as well be drifting into anarchy.
How a government will be swift in taking a decision to a stop to ipob but dragging their feet when it comes to fulani killer herdsmen or blood sucking bokoboko.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by kyutepanda(f): 11:11am On Apr 04, 2018
awon eranko lason..........................................descendants of animals......homostupidies mstcheeeew
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by ksstroud: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Euouae:

I agree with you.
Thanks for understanding
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 04, 2018
Because Buhari is Fulani, any terrorist Boko haram or otherwise or criminal act is labelled as act of fulani herdsmen by our corrupt checkbook journalists working for corrupt looters who would love to see Buhari leave office.

This is the simple truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 04, 2018
Devil punish any baaaastard that says I should not defend myself!
# i stand with Danjuma!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by IfeomaRash(f): 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
doctimonyeka:
This killings and maimings are getting too much...!

Does Nigeria even have a president

How incompetent can one be

We are really in God's hands.

To all those who voted this slow poke as a president..hope you are enjoying yourselves?
I know that Fulani herdsmen cannot locate buhari and his stupid family in Aso rock, but our ancestral thunder no dey ever loss when finding location.I pity buhari when thunder will start firing those his wrinkled ass cheeks

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by fireback: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2018
evil men

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by Agbele1(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2018
guterMann:
After these heinous crimes ,the dullard will reward them with amnesty ,

While their victims will be in the graves or IDP camps.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

You know serious at all.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by Reelmii: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2018
doctimonyeka:
This killings and maimings are getting too much...!

Does Nigeria even have a president

How incompetent can one be

We are really in God's hands.

To all those who voted this slow poke as a president..hope you are enjoying yourselves?
Nigeran president is on anual leave
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by Reelmii: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2018
crispus09:
What an unfortunate president we have
we have always, had unfortunate presidents, so we are used to it, God will help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by kingchris30(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2018
when I see people shouting God will do this and that to them, am just amazed. we should fight for our life God is not into killing people, if he is we would have started seeing the result. only we can stop this woe. lets leave God on this and do something different
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by Reelmii: 11:51am On Apr 04, 2018
what amazes me is dat since we have been hearing of the fulani herds men and boko haram's attack, I neva heard dat a politian has been a victim of their attack, it is only the masses that suffer for it, are the fulani's afraid to attack the senators and ministers. ... just unfortunate shaa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by enemyofprogress: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2018
She never even grow breasts
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by bejeria101(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Amnesty would reach them also abi? Buhari tufia!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by Redhot111(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
DabLord:
Every attack is now herdmen?.
Bloggers will rot in hell

Fulani herder, I see you. It is a fact that every unwarranted attack is from ur fulanis brother and there is no doubt about that
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by KingGBsky(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
DabLord:
Every attack is now herdmen?.
Bloggers will rot in hell

So its your brothers that did the killings
Are there other tribes rearing cows and moving about causing atrocities in Nigeria.
Pray they d9nt reach your family maybe them you would develop a name for them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by VisioDirect: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
The people in this government will not go scot free with all these human rituals tagged Fulani herdsmen attack.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by ORIGENAL(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:
Gush.

Govt should do something about this killers na.

Meanwhile...

*At Barca's Dressing Room*

Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?

Iniesta: That guy is a super human.

Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

Pique: *eye him and hissed*

*Messi entered*

Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??

Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?

Coutinho: Hian, Messi...
For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.

Messi: You guys should just stop the hype.
If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!

All: Yeah, we want you.
*Few minutes Later...*

Messi: ...
dis one no sweet, off point.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by nuelyoyo(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Euouae:
Referred to as Fulani herdsmen again grin grin grin As if Fulani`s just started cohabiting with other Nigerians

Earlier Nigerians know that another terrorist group is behind the Fulani herdsmen killings just to ridicule the governance of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari(GCFR)
and what is the president doing about it. The president is clearly sympathetic to his kinsmen, that's an indictment on his part. If the conspiracy theory that the Fulani militia are out to destroy APC govt, why has Buhari not made a scapegoat out of any Fulani militia so as to show that he isn't sympathetic to his kinsmen? Buhari is a sectorial leader.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by God1000(m): 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Enough of these killings in my state, i can't take it anymore.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by doctimonyeka(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Reelmii:
Nigeran president is on anual leave
was that what we voted him for
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by doctimonyeka(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
IfeomaRash:
I know that Fulani herdsmen cannot locate buhari and his stupid family in Aso rock, but our ancestral thunder no dey ever loss when finding location.I pity buhari when thunder will start firing those his wrinkled ass cheeks
please send the thunder if you can..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by osusuallstars: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
GOD, my heart bleeds anytime i read of killings most especially kids, what offense did these children commit? i place a generational curse on all those behind these abominable act and atrocities.Benue people defend yourselves. buy guns and ammunition, if you cant, relocate to the east
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Machete 10-Year-Old Girl, Throw Her In Well With Her 2 Brothers by anyicash(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Bill Gate said it, it is very dangerous to have your child in Nigeria. I will advice each of everyone of us to relocate to another country..wish United States can accept us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Lists 7 Punishments For Rapists / Delta Prisons Controller Caught Breaking Traffic Rules, Ignores Traffic Light / Ogbeni Adan, Instagram Comedian Stabbed By Hoodlums (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.