Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte (25490 Views)

Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction / #bbnaija: Cee-c's Sister Apologizes To Payporte On Her Behalf / BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Chukazu: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2018
greenhulk:
It is very stupid when u call another tribe's dress ugly. How would u feel if iro and buba or aso oke was given to someone and she calls it ugly? Will the same kemi come and support her? Payporte have been supplying all housemates with different kinds of dressed, shoes, etc and cee c has been wearing them, why would she complain about this one... And I can't believe some people are actually supporting her. It's an insult to the tribe that dress belongs to. And yet she can eat payporte food, she can use their arena, what stupid brand is kemi talking about? Who the hell is cee c? Payporte is giving her a platform.

What has this got to do with tribe?

If a dress is ugly , it's ugly ...who cares about tribe?

If wearing a suit and someone says it's ugly, would you seriously attribute it to the English or whoever has the origin of suit shocked ?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by winway1: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2018
hmmm, this kemi stil dey talk?
i tot she is born again ?
so she sef dey watch po3rn program. ok o
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by adahib: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2018
I have little problem with cee c's destruction of the dress payport gave her because the dress was a sorry attempt at reproducing the "onyonyo" dress. My problem is with the way she badmouthed another tribe by saying "calabar ko,calabar ni,I am proudly ibo and nothing can change that". what did she mean by that comment? That she believes her tribe is better than any other tribe?
In my opinion,it had very little to do with the looks of the dress but more with the tribe the dress belongs to. That is very wrong and shouldn't be encouraged. Cee c should have been made to serve a form of punishment for belittling another tribe in that manner. The lady is uncouth and poorly trained.
Is she better than the others who wore the dresses of tribes different from theirs?
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by amoduganja: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2018
adahib:
I have little problem with cee c's destruction of the dress payport gave her because the dress was a sorry attempt at reproducing the "onyonyo" dress. My problem is with the way she badmouthed another tribe by saying "calabar ko,calabar ni,I am proudly ibo and nothing can change that". what did she mean by that comment? That she believes her tribe is better than any other tribe?
In my opinion,it had very little to do with the looks of the dress but more with the tribe the dress belongs to. That is very wrong and shouldn't be encouraged. Cee c should have been made to serve a form of punishment for belittling another tribe in that manner. The lady is uncouth and poorly trained.
Is she better than the others who wore the dresses of tribes different from theirs?

You got it wrong. What she meant was that she would still not wear the cloth irrespective of the tribe it belongs to.Trying to make a tribal thing out of it is just plain hatred.
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by tical(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
greenhulk:
It is very stupid when u call another tribe's dress ugly. How would u feel if iro and buba or aso oke was given to someone and she calls it ugly? Will the same kemi come and support her? Payporte have been supplying all housemates with different kinds of dressed, shoes, etc and cee c has been wearing them, why would she complain about this one... And I can't believe some people are actually supporting her. It's an insult to the tribe that dress belongs to. And yet she can eat payporte food, she can use their arena, what stupid brand is kemi talking about? Who the hell is cee c? Payporte is giving her a platform.
that is because iron & buba is not ugly but this costume giving to Ceece definitely is. Seriously That tribe needs to work on developing new costumes if this is all they got undecided
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Courtsey demains that u think before you act

I know cee c is a plain and strong woman but I bet u have to apply caution wen it deals with ppls feeling

From the others i observed they wanted more tribal dressings. others were not appealing but they had to do with it cause their is a purpose.

Lets think of this like giving some one your native food, looking at it u condemn it and adamantly rejected it and spoke bad about it.

We should consider feeling wen it involves our actions

my thoughts

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by OYIBN: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
godfatherx:
This idiot and ex-detainee has opened her yeye mouth again, next thing she'll be claiming exposure.
The cloth is oyonyon, a style particular to the efik of Calabar, Cross River.

Just like some girl may not like iro & buba Of Yoruba women, it doesn't discount the cloth nor make it less beautiful, so Kemi STFU or you go back to eating your beans.

The. cloth is extremely ugly please and does not fit her. Period!
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by OYIBN: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
godfatherx:
This idiot and ex-detainee has opened her yeye mouth again, next thing she'll be claiming exposure.
The cloth is oyonyon, a style particular to the efik of Calabar, Cross River.

Just like some girl may not like iro & buba Of Yoruba women, it doesn't discount the cloth nor make it less beautiful, so Kemi STFU or you go back to eating your beans.

The dress is extremely ugly and does not fit her. Period! No need to introduce tribalism here.
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by OYIBN: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Engraced2020:
Kemi should please shut up...I cant seem to understand which useless journalism she is always bragging about. Anyway Cee C has a terrible attitude and she is a gifted liar..

Check my signature for Lifetime Premium Grammarly account. Please serious buyers and not I will get back to you crew

You are worse than her.
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by OYIBN: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
adahib:

Must we bring tribalism into everything. Payporte messed up big time the way they handled the matter.
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Engraced2020: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
OYIBN:

You are worse than her.
Her own housemates stated it...Rico, Lolu, Coco said the same thing
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by Prettyclever(f): 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is the real dress not the other way round,am proud of my culture.

Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by friendlyenemy: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: #bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte by adahib: 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
OYIBN:

Must we bring tribalism into everything. Payporte messed up big time the way they handled the matter.

the only person who brought in tribalism was cee c. I don't know why we support everything just because it's from someone we adore. someone insulted an entire tribe and you are here talking about another person bringing in tribalism.

If I may ask,how did payport mess up? she is even lucky that payport is very lenient with her. Go and read up on what Coca-Cola did to Ronaldinho just because he took a sip from a Pepsi can during a press conference while he had an endorsement deal with them. You don't disrespect your sponsor no matter what. If she had it all,she wouldn't be there hustling for 45m. Let cee c learn a little respect. It won't kill her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson / City People Awards 2016 - Winners (Full List) / What Are Your Best Christians Films And Their Producers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.