Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:49 AM

Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC (19364 Views)

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Tukur Buratai Leads Morning Exercise With Troops Ahead Of Tomorrow Election (pic / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by rickyrex(m): 10:02am On Apr 04, 2018
It is even better for people not to vote and we know where rigging is coming from. Than for over a million To vote yet one party will claim the votes of another party. I just tire for this country
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by nonix22(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2018
just say u do help tidy coursework; that's all grin
Premiumwriter:
Even the gods are aware that we need change grin

Get your PVC

Do you need unique articles, devoid of plagiarism? I can help you. kiss
Check my signature.
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by Lipscomb(m): 10:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Dino might be that masquerade.
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by PrincessB1(f): 10:17am On Apr 04, 2018
kanubiafra:
CIVILISED ANCESTOR
grin grin grin
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by popsyleo1: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2018
I shall definitely vote against APC
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by degamemaster(m): 10:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Even the gods are aware that we need change grin

Get your PVC

Do you need unique articles, devoid of plagiarism? I can help you. kiss
Check my signature.
The gods are really angry with buhari.
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by donqx: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by donqx: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2018
ok
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by kanubiafra: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2018
THEY ARE SMART ANCESTORS THEY WANT A SECURE FUTURE FOR THIER DESCENDANTS
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by MightySparrow: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
even visitors from heaven are against Buhari
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by kuboy: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
even the gods are angry, with alcohol change .
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by Premiumwriter: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
nonix22:
just say u do help tidy coursework; that's all grin
Choi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by friendlyenemy: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by jacyhelen(f): 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
BoneBlogger:
2019 election will definitely be hot. While pastors, traditional rulers and other leaders are urging Nigerians to get their permanent voters card (PVC) to decide those who will rule us next year, masquerades appeared to have also joined in the process.

A masquerade in Kogi state was pictured seen urging citizens to get their voters' card as he held a shirt with the inscription '2019 My PVC is not for sale'.

This reportedly happened at an event during the Easter festivity...

Meanwhile, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has disclosed that the Continuous Voters Registration (CVR) currently on-going across the nation would be temporarily stopped 60 days to the commencement of the 2019 general elections.

INEC had slated February 16th, 2019 as date for commencement of the next general elections.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/2019-election-masquerade-urges-nigerians-to-get-their-voters-card-ahead-photo.html

I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!
Re: Masquerade Urges Nigerians To Get Their Voters' Card Ahead Of 2019 Election. PIC by Icon79(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nigeria, the only country in the world where even the ancestral spirits can vote grin

O pari o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ambode Okays Construction Of Fagba Flyover Bridge. / Dino Melaye: 'Police Want Kill Me By Forcefully Taking Me To Lokoja' / Obasanjo Asks AIT To Retract False Report Of Meeting With Osinbajo In Ota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.