Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Aau Post UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aau Post UTME (685 Views)

More On Aau Post UTME / Aau Post UTME Screening Point Is Out / AAU Post-utme Past Questions Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aau Post UTME by Stephen6229(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2018
*AAU Update*
*AAU PROSPECTIVE POST UTME ASPIRANTS, REPORT HERE*
*JAMB SET TO PUT CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM ON SALE SOON*
*Information reaching me this evening have it that, JAMB CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM may likely be on sale as from on the 7th of April 2018*
*While the above information is unconfirmed, if there is any latest news update as regard that effect, I will keep you all updated*
*It will also interest you to know that, AAU don't accept Second Choice of Institution, apart from passing AAU cut off mark required for Post UTME, you must fill AAU as FIRST CHOICE of INSTITUTION, that's the only way you can be invited to partake in the Post UTME Exam and screening Exercise*
*In line with this, all concerned Aspirants who must have filled AAU as their second choice and those that did not fill AAU at all during their JAMB registration should endeavour to purchase the JAMB change of institution form when the form is out on sale*
*The University Authorities of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma have not released Cut off mark for 2018 Post UTME, disregard every rumor which states that cut off mark is out*
*Nobody knows what the cut off mark will be for this year, last year was 160 and above and previous years was always 180 and above*
*Irrespective of your JAMB score I urge you to remain calm and wait for cut mark and once is out I will post it online*
JAMB have to release general cut off mark for all Universities before AAU release theirs
*Note that there is gonna be Post UTME exams and screening exercise, the questions are very simple... Is an aptitude Test questions just to test your IQ*
*Well, you will get info back to back regarding this year admission process as time goes on*
*JAMB RESULT SCAM ALERT!*
*All Candidates that wrote JAMB seeking for admission should be warned of internet fraudsters.*
*This warning also goes to aspirants*
*The Internet is filled with a lot Fraudulent persons parading themselves as JAMB officials or admission officers in one institution or the other. And by this means have defrauded a lot of candidates of their parents hard earned money. Don't increase the number of victims. These people are fraudsters...do not call any number posted by these people, instead inbox us and tell us your problem we will try our best to give you the best advice or provide solution to it*
*Any one promising to upgrade your JAMB result, or give you admission despite your low JAMB score it's equivalent is on a mission to Collect your money and never pick your call afterwards.*
*We encourage all PROSPECTIVE POST UTME CANDIDATES to always verify any information they get from the net or social network.*
*I don't want to hear anybody complain that he or she is scammed*
*For 5 years now I have been guiding all prospective post UTME aspirants till they gain admission and even after their admission, I still keep them updated to make sure they are not mislead*
*I Remain, COMRADE STEPHEN IKHANE, Eagle Eye of AAU, The Eyewitness of AAU, Campus Parrot, Vuvuzela of AAU, Information Jagaban, The Only Eye That Sees All, AAU Fastest Fingers, AAU Magic fingers*
*Whatsapp via +2348181043400*
*Share*
Re: Aau Post UTME by tightpussy156: 12:04pm On May 23, 2019
for ur admission into AAU,uniben,unilag,unilorin, auchi poly call my line 08123548703, 07030995020 no going back home.you must get admission this year.this is an opportunity for you to grab.ur happiness is our comfort. oya fire on the mountain. this is my watpp line 08123548703
Re: Aau Post UTME by tightpussy156: 2:36am On Aug 11, 2020
post utme start September 7th if there are still change of dates it will be posted.take note for serious student only.

(1) (Reply)

Oau New Student Need Help / Apply For Direct Entry Programme!!!! / Click Here For Live Update On Jamb 2018 Admission Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.