Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman (1676 Views)

Photos: Muslim Woman Gets Kicked Out Of Donald Trump’s Event, Booed By Audience / Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe / Patience Jonathan Yet To Stabilise - Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by mekusxxx: 3:34pm On May 07, 2010
Can't stop laughing

Re: Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by sjeezy8: 3:41pm On May 07, 2010
shes not a wanna be shes a christian - dont really see anything wannabe muslim about her.

hmm I didnt know jonathan likes fat women.

poster is gay

thread closed
Re: Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by ochukoccna: 4:02pm On May 07, 2010
Turai looks totally crest fallen.
It's not because of Yaradua's interment since he was dead [medically but only kept alive by machines] since last year
Rather it's because the cabal has been blown apart and their illegitim8 grip is now gone
Re: Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by Imeobong(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2010
the funniest part I watch on tv last night was when she arrived the presidential villa yesterday morning to see Turai before prayers, immediately turai came to meet her she knelt down and cried uncontrollably, more than Turai self, Turai herself was not crying at all and was even looking at her, if I did not know Turai I would have mistaken Patience to be the chief mourner.
Re: Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by mekusxxx: 4:16pm On May 07, 2010
Imeobong

It is practiced mourning that brings tears of joy for the new-found position. Who no like better thing?
Re: Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2010
the way some nigerians are laughing and mocking at people's demise reminds me of shaka zulu's actions when his mother died. He felt some zulus werent mournful enough and set them up in a very nasty manner.

the number of men who joined his mother in the afterlife no be small thing oh shocked And this was in spite of the fact that shaka zulu didnt even like his mother.

now, before someone pulls up dagrin, kindly show me any thread on nl which was[b] opened[/b] to mock dagrin's death. And where the thread starter said he "couldnt stop laughing".

na so so madness dey get exhibition here sha.
Re: Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 07, 2010
Imeobong:

the funniest part I watch on tv last night was when she arrived the presidential villa yesterday morning to see Turai before prayers, immediately turai came to meet her she knelt down and cried uncontrollably, more than Turai self, Turai herself was not crying at all and was even looking at her, if I did not know Turai I would have mistaken Patience to be the chief mourner.

lol
Re: Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by platinumnk(f): 5:56pm On May 07, 2010
tpia.:

the way some nigerians are laughing and mocking at people's demise reminds me of shaka zulu's actions when his mother died. He felt some zulus werent mournful enough and set them up in a very nasty manner.

the number of men who joined his mother in the afterlife no be small thing oh shocked And this was in spite of the fact that shaka zulu didnt even like his mother.

Despite the hard times they endured together, or perhaps because of them, Shaka loved his mother almost to the point of worship. When Nandi died of dysentery on October 10, 1827, Shaka put on his war regalia and proceeded to scream his anguish. The entire tribe of 15,000 Zulus erupted into wailing and shrieking. On Shaka’s orders, several people were executed on the spot, and a general massacre broke out. Tradition held that upon the death of someone of Nandi’s stature, several servants and attendants would be wounded or killed, but in this case, the event became a cover for many people to settle old scores. No fewer than 7,000 people died in the massacre.

Shaka himself was killed later that year by his brother.
Wikipedia
Re: Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 07, 2010
^ different versions.

you may be right though, about the mother.

there was one story where he locked his mother in a hut with a ravenous hyena but maybe i got that wrong. Could have been someone else.

however, a detailed account i read, says he schemed to get some of his army put to death because they werent mourning his mother. He and his spies were watching the crowd and that's why they erupted in so much wailing and screaming.
Re: Funny: Patience Jonathan, Wannabe Muslim Woman by platinumnk(f): 6:09pm On May 07, 2010
tpia.:

^ different versions.

you may be right though, about the mother.

there was one story where he locked his mother in a hut with a ravenous hyena but maybe i got that wrong. Could have been someone else.

however, a detailed account i read, says he schemed to get some of his army put to death because they werent mourning his mother. He and his spies were watching the crowd and that's why they erupted in so much wailing and screaming.

Personally I think both are true- He even starved them after that.
No woman could get pregnant nor crops could be grown or harvested.

and the part about the mother was what he did to another Chief's mother.
He was after the chief but he didnt catch him so he took the mother and locked her in a room with hyenas and they ate her and the next morning he burned the house down.

Dingiswayo was murdered by Zwide, a powerful chief of the Ndwandwe (Nxumalo) clan. Shaka took it upon himself to avenge Dingiswayo's blood. At some point Zwide barely escaped Shaka, though the exact details are not known. In that encounter Zwide's mother Ntombazi, a Sangoma (Zulu seer or shaman) was killed by Shaka. Shaka chose a particularly gruesome revenge on her, locking her in a house and placing jackals or hyenas inside: they devoured her and, in the morning, Shaka burned the house to the ground.

(1) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (mouau) 2010/2011 Post Utme / Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! / Top Ten Grammatical Blunders Made By Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.