Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! (1668 Views)

Orji Uzo-Kalu Becomes President Of World Ship Owners Association (WSA) / Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) Denies N7b Bribery Allegation / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by r231(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2010
The Bleaching Association of Nigeria has concluded plans to confer on Governor Alao Akala of Oyo State, the award of the most bleached Governor in Nigeria history.

The governor is said to be crazy of any liquid that bleaches. It is even been alleged that one of his aides has been detailed to conduct a market survey and select the latest bleaching cream in town. This is calling on the merchants of this product to submit their quotations to the office of the special Adviser to the Governor on cosmetology for approval.

If anybody doubts the desirability of this award on the policeman turned Governor please check him out in this picture.

Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by sd6: 11:40am On Jul 14, 2010
Funny!
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by jamace(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2010
Hmmnnnn.
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by 006(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2010
He no dey shame. See his fingers, very disgusting angry
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by hbabe(f): 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
Not a very nice sight to behold. He needs more cream on his fingers. undecided
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by MrFire: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2010
Yeah! bk/babe90's father
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by Cohomology: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2010
Mr Fire:

Yeah! bk/babe90's father

How did you know? grin
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by DeepSoul(f): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2010
grin grin grin
This man needs to go and model for TURA SOAP.
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by na2day(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
ROTUND WACKO JACKO
hope'll not come out tomorrow to tell us that he has vitiligo!
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by MrFire: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
Cohomology:

How did you know? grin

Truth can only be hidden for a time. I now know who the hate-filled maggot, bk/babe90, is in real life.
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2010
God forgives you oh . . . Poster
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by bkbabe90(m): 6:07pm On Jul 14, 2010
Mr Fire:

Yeah! bk/babe90's father

Cohomology:

How did you know? grin

Ibo attempts at making a joke devoid of saying anything "Homo"= Terrible!

Hey, morons, try harder!
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by babaniyen1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2010
Dis guy remains a bombocloth,i dont know when oyo state would ever produce a reasonable governor,not all dis riffraff dey call leaders.what do u expect anyway from a state that an illiterate impeached an incumbent Governor.
just look at him like Ebora
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by KnowAll(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2010
[size=14pt]A proper investigation into the plot to kill the Alaafin of Oyo, if and only if the investigators can do a thorough job, don't be suprise it would have the hallmark bleaching hands of Messers Akala written all over it, this man is guilty as charge and should be apprehended without much ado. It is unfathomable to think a Monarch of the status of the Alaafin would stoop so low as to accuse a Governor of this misdeed.

The Governor surly needs the Alaafin to garner support for him in Oyo Town, the Alaafin on the other hand does not need the Governor because in his time he has seen many governors come and go.

[/size]
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by Beaf: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2010
What is his race? Black, White, Arab or Indian? grin grin grin
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by r231(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2010
^^^^^all of the above
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by jamace(m): 8:51am On Jul 15, 2010
He has turned himself to an unfortunate oyibo cheesy
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by Latty88(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2010
Na my Govnor una dey curse lyk dis?
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by oderemo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2010
does he play FUJI music?
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by jorem(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2010
ode remo:

does he play FUJI music?

A question awaiting answer!
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by knotty(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2010
that multi-coloured man is my Governor too, even f he looks really pathetic there.

but why are we cursed with such buffoons in Oyo State? why?

no mission, no vision guvs.
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by Larufa(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2010
The Gov and Alaafin of Oyo must have something hidden between them.

The Ibadan-based business man is no other than Akala God Father and the Are ------ of Yorubaland.

They should come out and tell the world.
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by Finecat(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
KnowAll:

[size=14pt]A proper investigation into the plot to kill the Alaafin of Oyo, if and only if the investigators can do a thorough job, don't be suprise it would have the hallmark bleaching hands of Messers Akala written all over it, this man is guilty as charge and should be apprehended without much ado. It is unfathomable to think a Monarch of the status of the Alaafin would stoop so low as to accuse a Governor of this misdeed.

The Governor surly needs the Alaafin to garner support for him in Oyo Town, the Alaafin on the other hand does not need the Governor because in his time he has seen many governors come and go.

[/size]

Alaafin and Akala are both idiots at equal level. I have no sympathy for Alaafin whatsoever, he is as equally wicked as Akala and does not deserve the throne he sits on. I am from Oyo Town and i know the Royal family very well. This Alaafin is an oppotunist and he only plays to whereever he can get money or favors. He is always at loggerheads with the indigenes of Oyo who has made it or become famous, the list is long. Akala was instrumental to Alaafin's son (Akeem) to becoming the Chairman of Atiba LG. Just last year, Akeem was all over the media praising and kissing Akala's butt and saying "Akala was a God-sent" to Oyo state and Akala "was the best Governor Oyo ever had" So what happened now? Sources claims that Alaafin only got mad when Akala refuse to make nominate Alaafin's son (Akeem) as the next Deputy Gov. of Oyo State in 2011. Alaafin is the worst thing to ever happened to Oyo State and his fore-fathers will never forgive him. If i find the Alaafin's son interview praising Akala last year i will post it here. The only regret i have is that Akala's plot on Alaafin wasn't succesful and that Akala will not have a chance to get caught for it. It could have been a 2 sweet riddance to bad nonsense.
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by dayokanu(m): 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2010
Finecat:

Alaafin and Akala are both idiots at equal level. I have no sympathy for Alaafin whatsoever, he is as equally wicked as Akala and does not deserve the throne he sits on. I am from Oyo Town and i know the Royal family very well. This Alaafin is an oppotunist and he only plays to whereever he can get money or favors. He is always at loggerheads with the indigenes of Oyo who has made it or become famous, the list is long. Akala was instrumental to Alaafin's son (Akeem) to becoming the Chairman of Atiba LG. Just last year, Akeem was all over the media praising and kissing Akala's butt and saying "Akala was a God-sent" to Oyo state and Akala "was the best Governor Oyo ever had" So what happened now? Sources claims that Alaafin only got mad when Akala refuse to make nominate Alaafin's son (Akeem) as the next Deputy Gov. of Oyo State in 2011. Alaafin is the worst thing to ever happened to Oyo State and his fore-fathers will never forgive him. If i find the Alaafin's son interview praising Akala last year i will post it here. The only regret i have is that Akala's plot on Alaafin wasn't succesful and that Akala will not have a chance to get caught for it. It could have been a 2 sweet riddance to bad nonsense.

Insightful. I know a few things about Oyo town too. How come both of them look alike except for the marks but the skin is almost same
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
Finecat:

Alaafin and Akala are both idiots at equal level.
Gbam!
Re: Bleaching Association Of Nigeria Calling! by honeric01(m): 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
Typical goat eat goat. See as he dey look like Abino dog. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Gej Not On Nairaland? / Oni V Fayemi: Final Judgement Day For Ekiti / Ptf With Buhari As Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.