Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

If U Claim 2007 Elections Were Rigged, Lets Take A Census Of Votes Here. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Claim 2007 Elections Were Rigged, Lets Take A Census Of Votes Here. (544 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / Jonathan To Lose Delta State To Apc Over Tompolo . May Get 20% Of Votes / Elections Were Rigged; Why Are We Not All Protesting? (2) (3) (4)

If U Claim 2007 Elections Were Rigged, Lets Take A Census Of Votes Here. by ojesymsym: 3:45pm On May 07, 2010
A lot of people claim that 2007 elections was rigged and that Obj imposed Yar dua on Nigerians. In that election, they were 3 major contestants in the election; viz Yar Dua, Buhari and Atiku among others. INEC released a result saying Yar Dua won the election by getting 70% of the votes counted, while Buhari and Atiku got 18% and 7% respectively.
Now my point is this, if you claim the election was rigged, who did you personally vote for? we could take a census and find out the mood of the electorates at that time.
I would have started, but although I registered I did not vote so I do not have a moral justification to claim that the election was flawed, but if you did, let us know who you voted for.
Please keep this thread clean.

New Vice President Could Be Picked By Tuesday. / Seun Na Wetin Happen Now ? / Political Office: Is Vp Really Better Than Governor?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5