Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (52129 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus / Cristiano Ronaldo's Goal Against Juventus Poised To Win The Best Goal Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by teelaw4life(m): 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
xtervaganza:
that was a volley, not a scissors kick

What kind of volley was it?

Go check out what a volley is in football and you'll understand. Yesterday's was an overhead or bicycle kick. It is also a type of volley.

Still, that's not my argument. Zidane's was much better.
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by jaychubi: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
maclatunji:
Ronaldo's goal was a great goal but let us be honest, many players have done similar in the past. There are definitely better goals than this in the Champions League alone.

Roney and tevez scored similar goals in the EPL in d past but dt goal is d best in this season's champions league
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by blessurance(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
The media hype in soccer these days over similar or below par skills and achievement in comparison to the days of the old is so irritating. And sincerely, those carried away with the hype, either started watching football or just chose to be carried away.
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by jameyjaggs: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
kenex4ever:
Suarez
hope u know ders a difference btwin bicycle kick n scissors/flash kick
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by americanson: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Felixikotun:

Never make your sentiments rush you into grammatical blunder...read again...you no make sense
how many of his video interview have you watched? That is the only way you can understand what I am talking about.

Apparently we are not on same page and sorry for quoting you out of context!
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
jameyjaggs:
hope u know ders a difference btwin bicycle kick n scissors/flash kick
I don't know

Tell me
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by jameyjaggs: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
tesppidd:
Very many overhead kicks have been scored from 30 and 40 yards out.
That was basically an overhead kick from the penalty spot.
na only 1 frm 40yards IBRAHIMOVIC wey i don see o.....the very many wey u dey talk its like na maradona nd pele score those ones wey i no see................#VERYMANY.....
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by jameyjaggs: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
kenex4ever:
I don't know

Tell me
d one ronaldo scored is a bicyclekick while d one one suarez is good@ is d scissors/flash kick so dnt push him into d best bicycle kickers list........see wat happend to messi wen he tried it.....

Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by Barywhyte(m): 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
maclatunji:
Ronaldo's goal was a great goal but let us be honest, many players have done similar in the past. There are definitely better goals than this in the Champions League alone.

Of course when a great man does common thing, it become uncommon. Rooney overhead kick against Man City in the middle of two city players is a way better than this. But this is Ronaldo, Almighty CR7
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by ochiora(f): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kingsley1000:
BEST BICYCLE KICKERS ARE DAVID VILLA,
RONALDINHO, FIGO,ROONEY,
LEWANDOSKI,DROGBA,
ZLATAN,
GIROUD,DEL PIERO,
RONALDO DLIMA...cr7 is still a learner
you forgot Peter Crouch
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by kingchris30(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
Cyberleets:

What about Messi goal against Bayern... Was it a Friendly?
the thread is about Ronaldo and ibrahimovic goals, you can create another thread for messi goal, then i will comment
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
jameyjaggs:
d one ronaldo scored is a bicyclekick while d one one suarez is good@ is d scissors/flash kick so dnt push him into d best bicycle kickers list........see wat happend to messi wen he tried it.....
lol

Lies everywhere. You can see someone wrestling messi down like ur casemiro and you talking like lie Mohammed.

Ronaldo has been trying that kick for 13457890times before he finally got it right.
Bro that's acrobatic kick and most players do it. Don't rename it because of Ronaldo.
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by jameyjaggs: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
kenex4ever:
lol

Lies everywhere. You can see someone wrestling messi down like ur casemiro and you talking like lie Mohammed.

Ronaldo has been trying that kick for 13457890times before he finally got it right.
Bro that's acrobatic kick and most players do it. Don't rename it because of Ronaldo.
Bro go and learn ur football again,,a HEADER is an acrobatic too,so is d BICYCLE/SHANGALO N SCISSORS/FLASH KICK....i'm jst telling u d name of wat he did.... ACROBATIC KICK is also correct bt which of d ACROBATIC KICKS,,BICYCLE OR SCISSORS....
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by jameyjaggs: 4:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
kenex4ever:
lol

type dat number u wrote in words
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by jameyjaggs: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
kenex4ever:
lol

look @wer messi is look @wer d ball is look @wer d juventus player is, nd u call it wrestle plus u calld me lie mohammed wat will u cal ursef bruh
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
jameyjaggs:
look @wer messi is look @wer d ball is look @wer d juventus player is, nd u call it wrestle plus u calld me lie mohammed wat will u cal ursef bruh
d guy caught him in d air bruv!!!!

Messi do anything with d ball.
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by Culin(f): 5:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Zlatan is so arrogant ehn. He'll never accept another person is better.
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by Youngholy413(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
HE WAS REFERRING TO HIS GOAL HE SCORED AGAINST ENGLAND IN AN INTERNATIONAL FRIENDLY, THE GOAL HE USED IN WINNING PUSKAS AWARD.
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by joxiri: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
People need to watch the goal again

Ronaldos legs were almost 7 ft high in the air,

The juve defender closest to him jumped high to try to nod the ball

Had Ronaldo not executed that bicycle kick
correctly, he could have easily broken his back because he had jumped so high off the ground.

Also not only did he do a bicycle he placed the bicycle kick to an angle, giving Buffon no chance

This was most likely cos he didn’t connect the ball well but regardless the misconnection made it a beautiful goal
Almost all bicycle go straight like zlatans in this thread

The people that know know

That goal was no ordinary goal, it was special

This was also against one of if not the best defence in the world
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by zuma4k(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
alphacyborg:

Eagle eyes cheesy

Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kingsley1000:

RONALDINHO,
FIGO,ROONEY,

LEWANDOSKI,DROGBA,

ZLATAN,

GIROUD,DEL PIERO,

DONT FORGET MKHITARYAN
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Wonderful Goal from the World No1.

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below and Call or Click to Chat Us Directly.
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by MrBONE2(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kingsley1000:

RONALDINHO,
FIGO,ROONEY,

LEWANDOSKI,DROGBA,

ZLATAN,

GIROUD,DEL PIERO,

Yes while Merciless messi is a Teachergrin
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by Ademoore07(m): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kingsley1000:
RONALDINHO, FIGO,ROONEY,
LEWANDOSKI,DROGBA,
ZLATAN,
GIROUD,DEL PIERO,

your list is incomplete without Wayne Rooney
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by Noblewhiz(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
never knew zlatan ''s out of united
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by chiraqDemon(m): 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
konkonbilo:
sad To be honest,there's nothing too special about this goal, it's something that's been done every time. Infact have scored something similar in my secondary school days.
Na cos of the height of the ball and the height wey Ronaldo himself reach to fit do am. Your bicycle kick did not reach even half the height that ronaldos own is. If it was ordinary bicycle kick even Messi has done it, but this one the guy can't copy it, he won't reach.
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by otipoju(m): 3:40am On Apr 05, 2018
maclatunji:

My brother na true you talk.

It's not even as spectacular as Mustapha Hadji's own overhead kick against Egypt at the 1998 nation's cup
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by BoxplayAfrica: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Fongido:
Let Zlatan try it in Champions league.

he should not forget Ronaldo Champions league goal against Porto.
Ronaldo is GOAT

Zlatan is a bigger GOAT, neither Messi nor Ronaldo can last up to 36years and still be that strong. 713 games, 423 goals.

Kindly visit Wikipedia to read about Zlatan
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zlatan_Ibrahimović
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by saintkeppy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
noob03saibot:
even Peter crouch

Even Benteke grin
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by saintkeppy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
teelaw4life:

What kind of volley was it?

Go check out what a volley is in football and you'll understand. Yesterday's was an overhead or bicycle kick. It is also a type of volley.

Still, that's not my argument. Zidane's was much better.

Oga take correction, stop too much arguments, it was a volley, Zidane did not back the post to score the wonder goal, he waited for the ball, I think a cross from Roberto Carlos if I can remember to smash in the ball past Leverkusen's keeper in UCL final 2002.
Re: Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus by otipoju(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
saintkeppy:

Oga take correction, stop too much arguments, it was a volley, Zidane did not back the post to score the wonder goal, he waited for the ball, I think a cross from Roberto Carlos if I can remember to smash in the ball past Leverkusen's keeper in UCL final 2002.

Volley means to strike a ball BEFORE it touches the ground.

Scorpion kick, scissors kick, overhead kick and even basic jabbing with inside side foot are all volleys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 / Any Reason Man-City Players Ignored Iheanacho's Goal? / Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.