Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed (13130 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina / New Taxes, Charges Buhari Govt Has Imposed On Nigerians Since 2015 / Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
unrepentant lying fruitcake
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by mybestlove(m): 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lai Mohammad is running his ministry very well.

Lying is part of communication.

Minister of ( lie) information and communication
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
What About The Sacked NIS582 after they were employed,documented n were already 3months in work
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Those who lost jobs due to the bad economic policies of this useless governments have a sad story to tell.Lai remains a liar that he is. sad
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Solowande(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
The unbeatable liar. Dis guy lies fit full library
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Realist2: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
This man deserves a very hot slap.
National Bureau of Statistics say 21millions Nigerians were out of jobs since 2016.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Kumbola: 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please who’s always bringing this man in news? Even his own father gave him that name Lier because only good morning is a true words from his mouth. Election is coming, he have come again... not $1=1 Naira? Is it now that you guys will bring us oppositions name( politics) we know Ina all! We will change all of you
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Can someone please jail lie Muhammad, the lies are getting out of hands
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by exlinkleads(f): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
u r just a hmmmmm

smh
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by macAB: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=sexy74 post=66425113]
True talk Lai, but how many have lost their jobs since Bubu took over?[/Why do people at old age keep lying?Personally I know many Govt workers that were retrenched in the federal civil service and are in court to protest their illegal retrenchment.We should all fear God
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Oracle13(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please who gave to this waste of sperm call lai?
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by rasco2000me: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
How many businesses that have fold up,keep lying GOD Will CATCH UP WITH U
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Adekdammy: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
But alot of people have lost their jobs since your fraudulent and clueless government came on board
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by buhariguy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
sexy74:

True talk Lai, but how many have lost their jobs since Bubu took over?
that means none has lost his/her job
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
This man should be the reason apc should be voted out with speed!
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by buhariguy(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
Those who lost jobs due to the bad economic policies of this useless governments have a sad story to tell.Lai remains a liar that he is. sad
those were the dubious element in the society. They could not cope with change.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Ugosample(m): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
What of the massive job losses in the private sector since 2015?
That is assuming what you are saying is true
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by NairaMaster1(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
In case you forgot the people you tagged as ghost workers, the latest one is the embassy of Nigeria in Washington DC sacked by the federal ministry of foreign Affairs.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by engrjacuzzi: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
even in hell fire, this man will still tell lies
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Clevo: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please tell us more concerning security... Una sure no sure say dis man lie pass d ..... Himself?
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by emmyfizzy12(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
just wondering if these dude called lie Mohammed got a Brain, abi na empty skull he being dey carry waka. how can he effortlessly and continuously be spilling trash everytime he opens his mouth...
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by NwaliE01: 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
sexy74:

True talk Lai, but how many have lost their jobs since Bubu took over?
They are doing indirect retrenchment.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by thunderrider: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Na so

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by hush15: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture has said despite the challenges faced Muhammadu Buhari-led administration since coming to office in May 2015, the government has not retrenched a single worker.

Speaking in an interview in Lagos, the Minister also said it released the names off alleged looters in the country not because it is in a panic mode but because the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) challenged it to do so.

“We were challenged to do so. Don’t forget that on their own, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said that they apologised to Nigerians for the way they ran Nigeria aground and we said, yes apology is accepted, but please return the funds. I think one of them challenged us to name those who had stolen money”.

“I think gradually it is becoming fashionable when you remind PDP that they brought us to this sorry path, they will say stop talking about what we did, please continue with your own. But we cannot move. It is important that Nigerians remember how we got here and the same people who have made no atonement say that they want to come back to power in 2019”.

“So, it is important for us to remind them. Let me tell you, this government is not in any panic mood. We are so proud of our achievements that in less than three years I can stand up and say this is what we have achieved in the area of security; this is what we have achieved in the economy, in the area of ease of doing business”.

“There is no area we have not made our mark. We lifted Nigeria from number 165 in the ease of doing business to 145. It is not a mean feat! And we exited recession at a time when the price of crude was low; we were in recession when we implemented the diversification of the economy”.

“ It is on record that despite all these challenges we have not retrenched one person. So, why should we be afraid? Why should we panic? I don’t see any reason why we should panic; I think it is the imagination of people that the government is panicky. No!” he said.

Read more https://independent.ng/buharis-government-has-not-retrenched-a-single-worker-since-2015-lai-mohammed/

C'mon, must you act ur name

This is a lie o
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Iammercy2018: 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
SarkinYarki:
But his bad policies gave retrenched over 14 million in the organised private sector and millions more in the grey private sector...Buhari must go
wailer grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by maxwell767(m): 11:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
[s]
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture has said despite the challenges faced Muhammadu Buhari-led administration since coming to office in May 2015, the government has not retrenched a single worker.

Speaking in an interview in Lagos, the Minister also said it released the names off alleged looters in the country not because it is in a panic mode but because the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) challenged it to do so.

“We were challenged to do so. Don’t forget that on their own, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said that they apologised to Nigerians for the way they ran Nigeria aground and we said, yes apology is accepted, but please return the funds. I think one of them challenged us to name those who had stolen money”.

“I think gradually it is becoming fashionable when you remind PDP that they brought us to this sorry path, they will say stop talking about what we did, please continue with your own. But we cannot move. It is important that Nigerians remember how we got here and the same people who have made no atonement say that they want to come back to power in 2019”.

“So, it is important for us to remind them. Let me tell you, this government is not in any panic mood. We are so proud of our achievements that in less than three years I can stand up and say this is what we have achieved in the area of security; this is what we have achieved in the economy, in the area of ease of doing business”.

“There is no area we have not made our mark. We lifted Nigeria from number 165 in the ease of doing business to 145. It is not a mean feat! And we exited recession at a time when the price of crude was low; we were in recession when we implemented the diversification of the economy”.

“ It is on record that despite all these challenges we have not retrenched one person. So, why should we be afraid? Why should we panic? I don’t see any reason why we should panic; I think it is the imagination of people that the government is panicky. No!” he said.

[/s]
Read more https://independent.ng/buharis-government-has-not-retrenched-a-single-worker-since-2015-lai-mohammed/

POO
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by eejo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
tesppidd:
Lai Mohammmed should not worry about these miscreants/wailers/I POB touts.

2019 will shut them up and humble them.

Elections are not won by the number of insults on Buhari or the number of likes gotten on front page.

Buhari will contest and be re-elected in 2019.

All 24 APC states including Kano, Lagos and the FCT are in the bag by a wide margin.

Nonsense.
Day dreamer PDP will win most of those states reasons go and ask your Governors
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Emeritus001(m): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
We lifted Nigeria from number 165 in the ease of doing business to 145.::Ease of doing illegal business like Olosho, Black market in forex trading, Yahoo- yahoo...O.k Lai continue.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by debaj10: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
ur quite ryt.
tho gej was insulted n lost.
& PDP boasted about ruling n lost.
& lest we 4get, APC rigged its own members out in d last Lagos LG polls.
& blatantly rigged edo state, even with a PDP boycott.
so...
if APC is doing everything PDP did to lose,
hmmm.
APC, cari go jare, una don win finish!!
tesppidd:
Lai Mohammmed should not worry about these miscreants/wailers/I POB touts.

2019 will shut them up and humble them.

Elections are not won by the number of insults on Buhari or the number of likes gotten on front page.

Buhari will contest and be re-elected in 2019.

All 24 APC states including Kano, Lagos and the FCT are in the bag by a wide margin.

Nonsense.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Nuvski(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Need a room mate for my 2bedroom apartment...can't afford to be giving my landlord all my money..interested holla for inspection 08082895668. Apartment location. Mafoluku. Off airport road. New building.

Criteria

Christian
Working
Jovial

If u be ogbomeh or karashika...fire go burn before u call
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by ud4u: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Liar
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by FixNaija(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
ideology:
. That's a lie

Buhari fired the last batch of Immigration staff recruited under the guise that the recruitment was marred with irregularities and promised to hold the recruitment again.

Till date, no recruitment has been held.

The last I heard was that Those position have been filled with APC family members.

No truth can be found in the life of Liar Mohammed I wonder how he runs his family

Finally, why should this be a topic, is this an achievement?
I just sent you a PM, I'm one of those recruits that was laid off by President Buhari. #Nis2000delisted582 is our Twitter handle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Insists Coastal Highway Project Is Not A Priority / Diezani: I Am OPEC President Because Of Jonathan’s Courage / IPOB Drags Orji Uzor Kalu To Court Over Comment About Nnamdi Kanu’s Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.