Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed (13117 Views)

Buhari, Osinbajo Earning Half Salaries Since 2015 - Femi Adesina / New Taxes, Charges Buhari Govt Has Imposed On Nigerians Since 2015 / Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by NnamdiEducamia(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2018
Who are these PDP? 70% of them have decamped to APC. NIGERIA is confused!

Lol
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by begwong: 12:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Una dey craze. Those sojas wey boko haram dey kill nko?
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by begwong: 12:56am On Apr 05, 2018
His brother hell sacked over 40,000 Civil servants abi no b buhari regime ni?
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by joechingo: 1:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Lai can lie Sha

saying people have not loss their jobs is like saying NEPA no longer takes the light.

Security, Lai no go there with the Fulani Herdsmen killing as well as ur Sambisa boys and zamfara cattle rustler,

Haba Lai, stop to dey Lie
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Bede2u(m): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2018
tesppidd:
Lai Mohammmed should not worry about these miscreants/wailers/I POB touts.

2019 will shut them up and humble them.

Elections are not won by the number of insults on Buhari or the number of likes gotten on front page.

Buhari will contest and be re-elected in 2019.

All 24 APC states including Kano, Lagos and the FCT are in the bag by a wide margin.

Nonsense.
but in 2015 u guys were counting social media likes for buhari. Wat changed?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by kunle75(m): 1:21am On Apr 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Minister of Information and Culture has said despite the challenges faced Muhammadu Buhari-led administration since coming to office in May 2015, the government has not retrenched a single worker.

Speaking in an interview in Lagos, the Minister also said it released the names off alleged looters in the country not because it is in a panic mode but because the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) challenged it to do so.

“We were challenged to do so. Don’t forget that on their own, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said that they apologised to Nigerians for the way they ran Nigeria aground and we said, yes apology is accepted, but please return the funds. I think one of them challenged us to name those who had stolen money”.

“I think gradually it is becoming fashionable when you remind PDP that they brought us to this sorry path, they will say stop talking about what we did, please continue with your own. But we cannot move. It is important that Nigerians remember how we got here and the same people who have made no atonement say that they want to come back to power in 2019”.

“So, it is important for us to remind them. Let me tell you, this government is not in any panic mood. We are so proud of our achievements that in less than three years I can stand up and say this is what we have achieved in the area of security; this is what we have achieved in the economy, in the area of ease of doing business”.

“There is no area we have not made our mark. We lifted Nigeria from number 165 in the ease of doing business to 145. It is not a mean feat! And we exited recession at a time when the price of crude was low; we were in recession when we implemented the diversification of the economy”.

“ It is on record that despite all these challenges we have not retrenched one person. So, why should we be afraid? Why should we panic? I don’t see any reason why we should panic; I think it is the imagination of people that the government is panicky. No!” he said.

Read more https://independent.ng/buharis-government-has-not-retrenched-a-single-worker-since-2015-lai-mohammed/

Sir lie lie foolhammed baba is not an employer of labour and cant have any reason to lay off or make anyone loose their job.
But his bad policy has brought untold hardship and lost of jobs in every strata,i am a victim.

Pls keep quiet sir.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by godofuck231: 2:14am On Apr 05, 2018
Wayoooo allahhhh! Habba Allah!
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 05, 2018
while over 10 million jobs has been lost since you & your criminal cronies came on board!

bunch of redundant thieves.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by godofuck231: 2:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Wayoooo allahhhh! Habba Allah! Allah habba!

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by thunderbabs: 3:42am On Apr 05, 2018
Is dz lai mohammed high on gutter water? shocked

Is dt an achievement to him? When millions of Nigerians have lost their jobs shocked

All these old men should just go and retire, plz
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by ideology(m): 5:15am On Apr 05, 2018
FixNaija:

I just sent you a PM, I'm one of those recruits that was laid off by President Buhari. #Nis2000delisted582 is our Twitter handle

Am happy you are a witness, you can tweet to liar Mohammed, tag the newspaper houses as well

Call that liar out

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by DonaTee(f): 5:23am On Apr 05, 2018
ideology:
. That's a lie

Buhari fired the last batch of Immigration staff recruited under the guise that the recruitment was marred with irregularities and promised to hold the recruitment again.

Till date, no recruitment has been held.

The last I heard was that Those position have been filled with APC family members.

No truth can be found in the life of Liar Mohammed I wonder how he runs his family

Finally, why should this be a topic, is this an achievement?

Also the medical personnels that were about to be employed and trained for handling outbreaks during d Ebola Saga....... Mbuhari threw it to d trash
Mbuhari has scored 0 in terms of jobs and empowerment

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Deji63: 5:23am On Apr 05, 2018
That's a good development. I hope una brain Go reset.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by gr8tone: 7:01am On Apr 05, 2018
But your administration has sent thousands out of jobs
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by Moche234: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2018
They didn't do it directly but indirectly. This administration and lies are siamen twins
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by oladele00(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2018
What of the Npower 2017 preselected applicants who has been retrenched psychologically and emotionally paralysed...

If you want lia Mohammad dead this year hit like.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by E2power3: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2018
It is a verifiable fact that between May 2015 and December 2017, at least of 4 million Nigerians have lost their jobs due to Buhari/APC clueless, brainless change, what retrenchment could be worse than that
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by zion47: 8:18am On Apr 05, 2018
Oracle13:
Please who gave birth to this waste of sperm call lai?
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by RillJ(m): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Jobs have been destroyed.
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by onyxo76(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Maybe not retrenched but a lot have committed suicide while in service
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by 2016v2017: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2018
emiwanlee:
But it is on record that over 600k jobs has been lost since buhari came in. Bank job losses contributed 35%, it is official
Re: Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed by 2016v2017: 11:30am On Apr 05, 2018
ideology:
. That's a lie

Buhari fired the last batch of Immigration staff recruited under the guise that the recruitment was marred with irregularities and promised to hold the recruitment again.

Till date, no recruitment has been held.

The last I heard was that Those position have been filled with APC family members.

No truth can be found in the life of Liar Mohammed I wonder how he runs his family

Finally, why should this be a topic, is this an achievement?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Aregbesola Bags Doctorate Degree In Public Administration(photos) / Tinubu Directs Creation Of Youth Unemployment Benefits / Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.