Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

"UNTOUCHED" Chapter 1&2 By Adeola Macaulay. Best Literature Of The Month!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "UNTOUCHED" Chapter 1&2 By Adeola Macaulay. Best Literature Of The Month!! (705 Views)

My Life As A Secondary School Teacher SEASON 2(by Abayomi Oluwafaith) / Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"UNTOUCHED" Chapter 1&2 By Adeola Macaulay. Best Literature Of The Month!! by macdammy(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
CHAPTER ONE "untouched" by AdeMac.
It had been raining for weeks,the dark night added to the troubles of the rain.people were stumbling into dirty muds. I hurriedly carried the bucket inside,I went back to retrieve my touch light when someone held my waist,I winced,slapping the familiar hands away 'I told you not to do this again' 'No,you told me not to kiss you' 'You came out in this rain?'I asked changing the topic. he stared at the woman before him,she was close yet far. 'Good night bisi'he said,ignoring my question he was gone before i could say another word. I went inside only to find my sister glaring at me like she'd caught me murdering someone 'You,are you normal?are you a girl?are you going to keep acting like a stone?even if you are jimi is not,you can't keep treating him that way its unfair' finally pausing I felt irritated. 'Did he complain to you?or why...' 'He just did bisi' she chipped in 'Okay,Nike that's enough,it's my business,so mind yours,my jimi understands' 'But,do you think your jimi would be alright?'she asked softly,not waiting for my reply she walked inside the only room we both share. Her question rang repeatedly in my head,I sank into the nearest couch, would jimi be alright?am I really unfair? I picked my phone to dial his number, first,second,third ring,no answer.is he asleep? I messaged him Dear,are you sleeping? Beep No So why are you not picking up? Beep I don't wanna talk to you Those words got to me? O kay,good night. Beep Night.
CHAPTER2 I'm a 24 year old Virgin,really?yes! I'm a believer of sex after marriage!keep the bed holy kind of thing..you know? Jimi understand me,Nike is just being irrational. Jimi loves me unconditionally, tho this days he's been whining about not being able to hold me or kiss or SEX. We've been dating for two years without all this,so why now?could it be peer pressure? 'Holy sis,Your phone is crying' bisi announced, interrupting my thoughts 'Who?'' I said uninterested 'Romeo' I dashed inside,knowing who Romeo is 'Hello?I said breathlessly 'Can you come over to my place at five?'he said That's it?no good morning,no nothing. 'Sure,I can' i mumbled 'Okay' click 'So?'Nike said resting on the door,with her arms neatly folded across her chest 'So what' I snapped 'So,what did he say?' She replied refusing to back off I wanted to scream not your business but I remember I'll need her help for my makeup Calmly I said 'he invited me over' Her mouth formed 'o' 'And..you're not scared?' Confused,I asked 'Of what?' 'You know yesterday, he left angrily' 'He was not angry Nike,he..' My voice trailed off just as I remembered his message I don't wanna talk to you 'He what?' I didn't answer 'Cat got your tongue?' 'Just leave me be, Nike,I beg you!'I said in an exasperated voice. Instead she gave a goofy smile 'Holy sis,when a man is not getting his dues and not complaining, he's probably tapping it somewhere else' 'Jimi is not like that' I said defending him. 'Okay' She left me and I mental scream 'hurray! I love my lil sis but sometimes I hate her.. Could she be right? Is jimi cheating on me? Honestly I'm worried about why he wants to see me. What am I even going to wear,suddenly I wanted to go from the conventional bisi to a new one. I want him to see another me but why?I don't know. If I'm gonna do that then I'll he needing my crazy sis 'Nike!' No answer I went inside the room She was with her phone probably chatting 'Have you changed your name?' 'How may I help you?' she replied 'I need to get a new dress?' 'Is your closet missing?' 'Be serious for once,I..I. Need a skimpy dress' Finally,I caught her attention! 'Holy sis,are you serious?' I nodded shyly 'My my my,jimi is in for it' She placed her phone on the bedside table 'What are you planning sis?' 'I don't know' I told her 'Whatever you're planning,you gat my support.' We hurriedly took our bath,dressed and Dashed out 'I know a mega store,you'll love their gown.' We flagged down a cab and off we went. After paying the cab man,I turned just to be wowed by the mega Cloth store gaping at me. 'Holy sis,you'll need to get inside before you can shop' she said rolling her eyes... 'I know,how did you find this place?' 'My little secret' 'Hmm waka-waka' 'Thank you' she replied sarcastically As we walked in she asked 'Do you know Linda ikeji?' 'Yes why?' 'Well,this is her sister, Laura's store' 'Really?she's into cloths now?' 'Obviously' I caught a glimpse of a pink dress 'Let's check that' I told her pointing to where. The sleeveless gown looked cute but something seems off about it 'Holy sis,its natty but not trendy,let's check that' 'O.M.G' I gaped at the sleek Red skintight gown,it look simple yet classy.. 'Wanna try it on?Nike asked Without replying I detached it from the rung and entered the changing room... Few seconds later,I stepped out,feeling like a bride trying white gowns on 'holy sis,you don't look holy now' 'I think its time you stop calling me that' 'You think?' She said raising her. Chapterd

1 Like

Re: "UNTOUCHED" Chapter 1&2 By Adeola Macaulay. Best Literature Of The Month!! by macdammy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
more chapters loading.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

*patience* By Princessconfy / ABIKU: The Painful Story / The Handsome Boy's Miseries���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.