Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed (823 Views)

25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad / I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Beke2020: 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Good Day LS,

I ran into Cynthia two years ago in a banking hall. Cynthia and I went to the same University. She was a one time Miss Uniben. A very pretty girl. Every guy's dream. Guys ejaculate just thinking about her. She was so fine. But it was also rumored that she was a runs girl. She not only moved with guys in the school,she was well known among politicians in the state. There were all kinds of gist about Cynthia.

When I saw her in the banking hall two years ago,I introduced myself cos she didnt know me in school. She was nice. She had come to do some banking and coincidentally I was leaving the bank the same time as her so I offered to give her ride instead of taking a taxi. We exchanged numbers and later on,I called her and found out she was single. We talked for like a month before I had the courage to tell her I liked her. We started dating. I must confess,she was fun. Very fun to be with. I liked her humor,she was a very smart girl and very good in bed too.

When I asked her about her lifestyle in school,she claimed that she indeed lived a wild life in school but she has changed since she left school. I introduced her to my parents after dating for one year. We got engaged shortly after that. My elder brother who is in the US came for our wedding and was surprised at my choice for marriage. He called me aside one day and told me that Cynthia was a very loose girl. My brother was two years ahead of me in school. He said many guys had slept with Cynthia at wild club parties including himself. I was shocked but I told him Cynthia had changed. He said many people will be laughing at me behind my back. Well,I said to him,everybody has a past. I didnt tell Cynthia what my brother had told me.

After my wedding,my elder brother was around for like a month. Just before he left,he told me I was wrong for marrying Cynthia cos she has not changed.According to him,he has information that one night after our wedding,Cynthia cheated on me. My brother and one of his friends set a trap for Cynthia. They framed her and sent nude (s.x) pictures she had taken with guys whilst she was in school. They threatened to ruin her and her marriage if she didnt meet them in a hotel. My wife actually showed up at the hotel and was begging not to be exposed.

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/once-a-slut-how-do-i-know-my-wife-has-truly-changed/
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by donstan18: 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Congratulations sir.

Your stupid brother succeeded in ruining your marriage by setting a trap with your wife's past.
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Kingdante(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
Tales by moonlight ....... when you wake up from your dream let us know.
Re: Once A Slut...how Do I Know My Wife Has Truly Changed by Samuelgr8: 8:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thank shaa for the comment. Most stories are sent and called in even from people here on NL who have been viviting the blog. We just give it body"develop"
Kingdante:
Tales by moonlight ....... when you wake up from your dream let us know.

(1) (Reply)

Men Classy Shoes / Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother / Trying To Conceieve For 16 Months... Finally Pregnant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.