Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Bobrisky Blasts Women Who Confronted Him Over His Dressing In A Bank (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Blasts Women Who Confronted Him Over His Dressing In A Bank (video) (428 Views)

Bobrisky Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday Over Tattoo Saga (pictures) / Bobrisky Blasts Mjautos, Car Dealer, Says "You Are Badluck" / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Blasts Women Who Confronted Him Over His Dressing In A Bank (video) by ceoreportnaija: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2018

Nigerian cross-dresser, Bobrisky has been captured in a video having a heated argument with some women in a commercial bank somewhere in Lagos.

The effeminate was in the bank to make some transactions when a non-fan spotted him dressed in a lady’s clothing.

It’s reported that the woman confronted him and berated him for dressing in a way she deemed abnormal.

A customer at the bank made the video and it seemed as though it’s the first time the transvestite would be confronted in public for his choice of dressing.

As soon as the lady attacked him, some other women joined in the argument and also condemned the self-acclaimed SnapChat Queen for dressing like a woman in public.

Bobrisky is said to have returned the lashes and at a point, even threatened to beat up the woman and asked her if she does not have any kind of home training that she would openly involve herself in other people’s matters.

According to eyewitnesses, Bobrisky stated that he would tear her wig and wait for the police to come take them in handcuffs.

The men at the bank could be seen clearly in the video and not unnerved about the ongoing argument.

Though it was gathered that the cross-dresser got support from other women in the bank, who believed that the attacker should have minded her business and leave the guy alone.
Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZlaHl2Qj_0
Bobrisky could be seen raining more insults on the woman even as she left the bank.

“It was quite surprising that Bobrisky appeared in public fully dressed in a female attire. And just as it always is, Nigerians would surely react to the abnormal dressing. He should have expected that anyway. But at least the woman should face her own business too” a commentator said

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/04/bobrisky-blasts-women-who-confronted-him-over-his-dressing-in-a-bank-video/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Women Who Confronted Him Over His Dressing In A Bank (video) by MemeTroll: 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2018
So s’him na stammerer sef? See as my brosis say “heiidiort” at the end
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Women Who Confronted Him Over His Dressing In A Bank (video) by alphacyborg(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Women Who Confronted Him Over His Dressing In A Bank (video) by iamtardey: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
cool
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Women Who Confronted Him Over His Dressing In A Bank (video) by derecho(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
I don't why nairaland is giving this guy publicity.
How does this useless lifestyle add value to anybody? There are many Nigerians home and abroad that can inspire people but they don't deem those newsworthy.

Meanwhile *Here is an interesting read*

President Xi Jing Peng of China said:

When I was a small child , I was very selfish, always grab the best for myself. Slowly, everyone left me and I had no friends. I didn’t think it was my fault but criticize others.

My father gave me 3 sentences to help me in life.

One day, my father cooked 2 bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls on the table. One bowl has one egg on top and the other bowl does not have any egg on top. He said ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want”. Eggs were hard to come by those days! Only get to eat eggs during festivals or New Year. Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg! As we started eating. I was congratulating myself on my wise choice/decision and wallop up the egg. Then to my surprise as my father ate his noodles, there were TWO eggs at the bottom of his bowl beneath the noodes! I regretted so much! And scolded myself for being too hasty in my decision. My father smiled and sad to me, ”My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If u intent on taking advantage of people, u will end up losing!”

The next day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. Again, he put the two bowls on the table and said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?” This time I am smarter. I chose the bowl without any egg on top. To my surprise, as I separated the noodles on top, there was not even a single egg at the bottom of the bowl! Again my father smiled and said to me, ”My child, you must not always rely on experiences cos sometimes, life can cheat u or play tricks on u. But u must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson .You cannot Learn this from textbooks.

The third day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. He put the 2 bowls on the table and again said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”. This time, I told my father, ”Dad, u choose first. You are the head of the family and contributed the most to the family. ”My father did not decline and chose the bowl with one egg on top. As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure in my heart that there is no egg inside the bowl. To my surprise! There were TWO eggs at the bottom of the bowl.

My father smiled at me with love in his eyes, ”My child, u must remember!When u think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to u!”

I always remember these 3 sentences of my father and lived and do my business accordingly. True enough, my business was a roaring success.

Xi Jing Peng
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Women Who Confronted Him Over His Dressing In A Bank (video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
ashibi omo
Re: Bobrisky Blasts Women Who Confronted Him Over His Dressing In A Bank (video) by itspzpics(m): 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Shey omo ree

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Esoro Spotted In A Desert In Dubai Having Fun With Friends-photos / Tonto Dikeh Gifts Iphone To Her Fans To Celebrate 3 Years Of Being Born Again / Wizkid Blasts Fans Father On Social Media '' Na Ur Papa Bleep Up ''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.