Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria (2316 Views)

Inside Volkswagens Massive Glass Towers Where 800 New Cars Are Stored For Pickup / Top 5 New Cars That Are Uglier Than Their Older Models. (PHOTOS) / Flash Back 2006:Mazda Destroyed 4,703 Brand New Cars After Cargo Ship Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please CarLanders, I need help on where to get brand new cars in Nigeria especially Toyota cars. I have used the 2005 Toyota Corolla and I must confess I have never seen a car like that before in terms of comfort, durability, low maintenance, good music output with good bass (blasting sounds) and low fuel consumption.

I intend buying a brand new if I sell the current one.

Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Autojosh got any idea?
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by SmartToyota(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Brand new corolla 2005? I seriously doubt. TOYOTA presumably would have stop its priduction except on demand. Why not go for the 2013 model toks too?
Go for the sports edition if you ever get it & thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by airlord2020: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Check elizade motors for new Toyota cars. Website is elizade.net
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
SmartToyota:
Brand new corolla 2005? I seriously doubt. TOYOTA presumably would have stop its priduction except on demand. Why not go for the 2013 model toks too?
Go for the sports edition if you ever get it & thank me later.
2013? shocked Bro, I'm not a Finance Minister o!
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
airlord2020:
Thanks, I'll check it out.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
airlord2020:
Checked, site contain little or no useful information sad
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by saintjoel(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
Brand new Toyota corolla will be around N18m or there about.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
saintjoel:
Brand new Toyota corolla will be around N18m or there about.
18M for 2005 model car? Bro do your research well. What I'm even after is where new Toyota cars are sold.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Your question is a bit vague.

1) Are you asking about where you can buy a new 2013 Toyota Corolla

2) Are you asking where you can buy a new 2018 Toyota Corolla

3) Are you asking where you can buy new Toyotas

A new 2018 Toyota Corolla is approximately $18,000 = N6,300,000 plus shipping, concierge and custom/clearing fees.

Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by saintjoel(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Kizyte:
18M for 2005 model car? Bro do your research well. What I'm even after is where new Toyota cars are sold.

2005 Toyota corolla can't be referred to as brand new unless you don't know about cars. A brand new corolla as at today will be a car manufactured between 2017 and 2018,maybe you mean tokunbo 2005 corolla.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 05, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Your question is a bit vague.

1) Are you asking about where you can buy a new 2013 Toyota Corolla

2) Are you asking where you can buy a new 2018 Toyota Corolla

3) Are you asking where you can buy new Toyotas

A new 2018 Toyota Corolla is approximately $18,000 = N6,300,000 plus shipping, concierge and custom/clearing fees.

i guarantee you, a new corolla costs far more - it is more in the range of 12m. the corolla was teh default choice of vehicle for corporate fleets . for the last two years , they are either buying nissans [the smallest sedan] or kias or hyundais
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:48am On Apr 05, 2018
oyb:

i guarantee you, a new corolla costs far more - it is more in the range of 12m. the corolla was teh default choice of vehicle for corporate fleets . for the last two years , they are either buying nissans [the smallest sedan] or kias or hyundais

I can get a brand new 2018 Toyota Corolla delivered to TinCan for N7,000,000 and clearing is extra.

Guaranteed.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by fishing: 6:45am On Apr 05, 2018
That clearing fee is now the issue.

Saintjoel how much is it to clear brand new 2018 corolla
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by saintjoel(m): 7:14am On Apr 05, 2018
fishing:
That clearing fee is now the issue.

Saintjoel how much is it to clear brand new 2018 corolla

Depends on valuation but N4.5m should be enough.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 7:53am On Apr 05, 2018
saintjoel:

2005 Toyota corolla can't be referred to as brand new unless you don't know about cars. A brand new corolla as at today will be a car manufactured between 2017 and 2018,maybe you mean tokunbo 2005 corolla.
Lol! So you think Toyota will discontinue manufacturing 2010 model of their Corolla because they now have 2018? Are you trying to tell me that Samsung stopped producing the Galaxy S7 because they have S9 as their flagship?
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by saintjoel(m): 8:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Kizyte:
Lol! So you think Toyota will discontinue manufacturing 2010 model of their Corolla because they now have 2018? Are you trying to tell me that Samsung stopped producing the Galaxy S7 because they have S9 as their flagship?

It really shows that you know zilch about cars,where do you want to get a brand new 2010 Toyota corolla. You've two or three people telling you it's not possible, yet you're still displaying your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:07am On Apr 05, 2018
saintjoel:

It really shows that you know zilch about cars,where do you want to get a brand new 2010 Toyota corolla. You've two or three people telling you it's not possible, yet you're still displaying your ignorance.
Oga please keep quiet, don't bother helping, please leave my thread, I don't need your help anymore.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by saintjoel(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2018
Kizyte:
Oga please keep quiet, don't bother helping, please leave my thread, I don't need your help anymore.

You can't get a brand new 2010 corolla unless it's a special order from you to Toyota and it will cost way more than an average toks 2010 corolla.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:14am On Apr 05, 2018
saintjoel:

You can't get a brand new 2010 corolla unless it's a special order from you to Toyota and it will cost way more than an average toks 2010 corolla.
This is the kind of response I expect from you. We must not be impolite while responding to a question. If I knew so much about cars, I would not open this thread.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Kizyte:

To both questions, yes.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2018
HeavenlyBang:

To both questions, yes.
OK, I just learnt something I never knew before.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by mistercharles: 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kizyte:
yes very soon they'll stop.
Same way Apple announced sometime last year they've stopped the production of iPhone 6 series.
Only producing 6s and above.
Re: Where To Get Brand New Cars In Nigeria by Kizyte(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
mistercharles:
yes very soon they'll stop.
Same way Apple announced sometime last year they've stopped the production of iPhone 6 series.
Only producing 6s and above.
Hmmnn... OK

(1) (Reply)

What's The Nicest Thing A Customer Ever Did For You? / Honeywell Synlube 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil / Genesis Vs Infiniti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.