Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles (11451 Views)

Nord Automobiles Rolls Out Pick-Ups From Lagos Plant / The History Of Automobiles (video) / Selling And Buying Of Automobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles by Auxiliary(m): 8:24am On Apr 05, 2018
The person wey design that one-wheeled bike, na one badass engineer... See design considerations, analysis and calculations...

Ingenuity at its peak...
Re: 10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles by donmi: 8:54am On Apr 05, 2018
nice
Re: 10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles by MicroBox: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2018
The baby sit is a typical example of how it should be design .....
It makes the baby see what is exactly going on and it will be fun, but being stuck at the back sit is not it stall...
Re: 10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles by Franking: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2018
What do I think bawo?
Re: 10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles by squareone(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Jentle244:
No 7 looks like the type Will Smith used in Men in Black when chasing that alien
i even thought it nt real d one will smith drive for dat film
Re: 10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles by Revolva(m): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: 10 Interesting Images In The History Of Automobiles by fabienjoe: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
calberian:
I suppose fossil fuels yielded much better results at the time. However, with the immense advancements in electrical and electronics tech, efficient cells which can produce similar results as fossil fuels the tide might just change significantly.

The electric vehicle may have come before the discovery of oil. Fossil fuels however, proved a better energy source. The shift in modern times back to electric cars is not necessarily due to advancement in battery technology; it is mostly due to environmental concerns - global warming and climate change - coupled with the fact that oil is finite. It is predicted that the world would run out of oil in a couple of decades. In fact these factors are driving investments in battery technology and even with all the investment and research, fossil fuel is still a better energy source.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Things That Need To Be In Place Before Self-driving Cars Come To Nigeria / See The Difference Between Bose Amazing Suspension & A Normal Car Suspension / Can I Use My American Drivers Licence In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.