Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

A Reliable Investment With 0% Risk - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Reliable Investment With 0% Risk (588 Views)

Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reliable Investment With 0% Risk by Ronny30: 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
Hello Sirs/mas,

Ecclesiastes 11:1-2 (GNT)                           
1 Invest your money in foreign trade, and one of these days you will make a profit. 

2 Put your investments in several places - many places even - because you never know what kind of bad luck you are going to have in this world.

Am here to introduce you to a reliable investment that will make you shout for joy.
Trust me you will indeed be grateful.
Send interested to 07068623778 on whatsapp or e-mail femson78@gmail.com
Infact you will say to yourself "How I wish I joined earlier "
Script ♉️♌️:
With my little knowledge on investment, I now know the reason why poor people are many than rich people, rich people always have good impression on new opportunities, while poor people use their slavery mentality and called it scam and let the opportunity pass over them. Until you change your mind towards what you don't have ideas about, that is when you can be financial free. Wise people will accept what they don't have knowledge about, and learn from it, but fools reject it and blame themselves later. Always ready to learn everyday.
Re: A Reliable Investment With 0% Risk by adomuwiner(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: A Reliable Investment With 0% Risk by fineman1: 3:10am On Apr 09, 2018
interested goodluck16022011@gmail.com
Re: A Reliable Investment With 0% Risk by Pauloo1: 3:38am On Apr 09, 2018
Interested paullyonwuka@gmail.com
Re: A Reliable Investment With 0% Risk by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:14am On Apr 09, 2018
lisachichee@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale / Check Out This Mobile Classified App For Local Buyers And Sellers / Join Farm Wealth Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.