Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

The MSI GT75 Is The First Laptop In The World To Feature A Core I9 Processor - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / The MSI GT75 Is The First Laptop In The World To Feature A Core I9 Processor (884 Views)

Itel Able 1 PC: First Laptop Product Of Itel / London used Macbook Pro 2013 laptop in Abuja | Kaduna for 200,000 >>>[SOLD √√√√] / 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The MSI GT75 Is The First Laptop In The World To Feature A Core I9 Processor by Josh1920: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Intel core i9 processors which posses higher performance when compared to the Intel core i7 processors , found its way into the consumer market January this year, with the release of many custom build PC’s and the official iMac pro which featured a core i9 processor.

The existence of a laptop with a core i9 processor actually sounded like it would never happen and if any laptop were to feature it, the laptop will be super bulky.

Well as you already know, technology and science have actually shown no boundaries in recent times.

The computing giants MSI has released a laptop that features a core i9 processor with six cores. Though the laptop isn’t far from the Acer predator and MSI GT83VR size category, it is far more portable when compared to what a core i9 Laptop would look like back in January when imagined.

The MSI GT75 is the first laptop produced by MSI to feature a core i9 processor.

In this article I am going to be giving a quick review of the specs and features of the all new MSI GT75.

Taking off with the design, the MSI GT75 looks a lot like the MSI GT83VR in a more compact shape , sort off.

Just like the MSI GT83VR, the MSI GT75 features two big exhausts at the back. There are also two LED strips on the Lid.

The MSI GT75 is a big gaming laptop in the most classical sense, measuring up to 2.28-inches (5.79cm) at its thickest point and weighing 10.05 pounds (4.56kg).

Opening the lid of the MSI GT75, you are greeted with 17 inch Full HD 120Hz G-Sync display learn more...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please / Sony Vaio Laptop 15.6" 320gb Ssd Core I3 2gb Ram For Sale / Apple Macbook Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.