Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,089 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' (39406 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
eph12:

Hope you know some of the things spoken by the apostles then were as a result of the society then and their own personal belief but not necessarily from God? Apostle Paul said this in 1cor 7

You say?
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by stancydg: 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
I will make some things clear to some folks like Mr. Ifedayo aka freeze, who enjoy claiming Abraham's blessings but do not wish to act like Abraham. The bible tells us that, Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him for righteousness. We know also that in this dispensation of grace, we must believe God(i.e do as Abraham did) in our hearts, for faith to be activated, that is to be born again..."that if thou shalt confess with thine mouth and believe in your heart", thou shalt be saved.

No matter how much you claim to be a christian or how free salvation is, if you don't believe in your heart and confess with your mouth, you ain't coming in. That is simply doing exactly what our Father Abraham did. Yes, Jesus has given us eternal life on a platter of gold, but He chose not to force it on us. We must do what Abraham our spiritial father of faith did, which is believe ...yes believe in God...believe in the free gift of God...believe in Jesus Christ and righteousness will be accounted unto you. Its the reason its called "the christian faith" and we are referred to as "believers".

So, you can see that there is an act of faith...following an example laid and the bible is replete with examples or situations referred to as a foreshadow(adumbration) of things to come. For example, God had to kill a lamb to cover our first parents, when they(Adam and Eve)sinned to foreshadow how Jesus Christ will be killed to cover our iniquities out of God's sight. So also, is this tithe issue that Mr Ifedayo aka freeze, has been using to confuse himself and his followers.

Tithing is a mystery. It is not an old testament mosaic law thing. It predated the old testament mosaic laws. Tithing is a " Melchizedeik order" principle. Gen 14: 18-20 tells us more.

Melchizedek king of Salem [later called Jerusalem] brought out bread and wine [for their nourishment]; he was the priest of God Most High,

19 And he blessed him and said, Blessed (favored with blessings, made blissful, joyful) be Abram by God Most High, Possessor and Maker of heaven and earth,

20 And blessed, praised, and glorified be God Most High, Who has given your foes into your hand! And [Abram] gave him a tenth of all [he had taken].

The above text shows us when the first ten percent was paid. Our father Abraham did it to a priest, who is being referred to as a Priest of God, Most High. Now, that title "Most High or El- Elyon" is God's greatest Identity.

Scriptures make us understand that Melchizedek did not have a geneology, no beginning, no end. To come into this world, you have to be born. Melchizedek came anyway. To leave this world, it has to be by ...you know what. Melchizek left anyway.

Our Lord Jesus Christ was addressed as a Priest after the Melchizedeic order in Psalm 110:4, and i quote "The Lord has sworn and will not revoke or change it: You are a priest forever, after the manner and order of Melchizedek.

This clearly shows us that the previous Melchizedek was a foreshadow(adumbration) of Jesus Christ. That said, we know that paying of tithe isnt a Mosaic principle but a Melchizedeic principle and since we are Abraham's spiritual seed made possible by the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, there is absolutely nothing wrong in following after the footsteps of our father Abraham.

It is not a "law thing", it is an "adumbration thing"... a foreshadow kind of thing...an act of faith..showing how much we trust God for providing for us. Its the same way we see Abraham as a dedicated servant of God and we follow suit.

With all this said, I believe Mr. Ifedayo and his co travelers should find a better calling and stop attacking the body of Christ. Yes, mama Funke Adejumo was right. The scriptures back it up. The wisdom of God is " foolishness" unto men.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by derecho(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Great...but what do you call a person who says THERE IS NO GOD?
chronique:
Apparently, the so called man/woman of God/pastor, forgot the part of the bible that says "woe unto he who calls another a fool"... So much for being a pastor.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Arckeen: 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
This one go just dey yarn yarn yarn
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by sharpwriter(m): 8:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Lol! You still don't get it do you.

Do you think christ was being civil when he called the pharisee hypocrites, Woe unto you, vipers?..or do you think they were being civil when they refered to him as being controlled by bezeebub. You are dealing with greedy men who have assume control over the souls of men. This is deep right? But I tell you, you have no idea.

There is no civility here my friend.
there is a war of spirits going on there. Know what spirit you are off.

You are very spiritual. God bless yu and uphold yu. I love that statement yu used. ''War of Spirits''...... that is true! The world is indeed a place of bondage. It is where yu will see A clearly but they will tell yu it is B and make yu doubt yur own eyes and sanity as if something is wrong with yu. I continue to say this. Some Christians think they have faith in God's words. It is when they are faced with the truth that they are reading clearly that they will understand that it is nt easy to have faith because of the tongues of men that have taught them for a long time. We always want to use our doctrine to help God, where as what was written has been written. Even as christians read the new covenant and see that tithe wasn't commanded anywhere, they won't still believe; them dey fear hell grin cheesy cheesy God save us from our weak minds. Faithless generation!
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by kushme: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Paul say ( I forgot the place) we readily Summitt our souls to those who assume total control of it.

Jesus said don't think I came to accuse you before the father, but I know of one who accuses you, moses in whom you place trust.

I know of the ones who curse you all poverty. The private jet owners. They are the ones that take yout incomes. However, The one that tell you to keep it and help the poor, you ignore. O what sorrows await many of you In the coming seasons, many of you will soon become the poor you so hate to help.

What has freeze said that is not true. Don't pay tithes. Save your money, or help the poor.

Simon do you love me? ( three times he asked) feed my sheep.

O what sorrows await you christians on that day. For I will say to you. Get away from me you walkers of iniquities. I was hungry and you did not feed me.

Sad mehn. Reading your comment ,when i got to the bolded i remembered "Job" when he said , For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Igba123: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

All these fraudsters just want to use freeze to become popular....
Using the word of God to extort money from her congregation ...

Jesus Christ never collected dime from anybody
He went about doing good
Healing the sick and the downtrodden

Jesus never collected dime frm anybody? Really? Dis is social media, not a class for nursery pupils n some still read their bible. So, stop being emphatic over what u're not sure about.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Kotodoctor: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Olabestonic001:

So many times we think an aggressive antagonist is right because he 'seems' so. However, I have serious doubt about Freeze intention and standing; he's feeding on the gullibility of the masses same way those he antagonizes are.

I want you to look for this book ; "The Seduction of the Nigerian Church" by Max Gray and Peter Ozodo. Honestly, you'll all have a better understanding and perspective and will KNOW THE TRUTH.

I see most of this 'Sheeple Activists' as APC-esque. They know many are unhappy with the un-Christ lifestyles many of these 'so-called' pastors are living in a poor country like ours and they're leveraging on the wild emotions to further their own agenda. They're like what APC did on PDP; deceive the masses to feel you stand for them and use that to exploit them after they've given you a chance. Many of such antagonist now have a 'Church' and watch them replay the same script using modern techniques.

I just always pity us all when our anger and emotions makes us susceptible to exploitations.

I'm against those show of unnecessary wealth by most of our Nigerian Pastors but I know better that the Churches need more Christ-like leaders who will truly preach Freedom in the Spirit.

Many of the prophets spoke the truth but never enter the kingdom. Jehu ended the reign of baal in isreal, he followed through a long liNE of wicked kings in isreal. Yet he was better of the bad kings.

Freeze has a the right spirit of arrogance and boldness miss with condescension. I see it in the way he throws around big terms to impress.not my proplem. Those prophet who are arrogant, need a fellow spirit of arrongance. Trust me, you may see this atrocity being commited by this preachers on a daily basics. You may hate them, because you long after rightouseness. But you lack the right anger and boldness to confront it. You are too civil and too respectful. This is wre you stop reading books and get to work. You may be the one to take it up.

Don't worry I know what am saying. He may start the revolution, but someone with a right spirit will finish it.

It's about time already!
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
Olabestonic001:

Don't you feel that that's what we should emphasize rather than thinking the way he is?

I don't know what you mean, but I find it revealing that Nigerian pastors are united in defense of their income. Go figure.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by bezimo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
She said no idiot should tell me what to do with my money..I pay tithe based on my conviction, so no idiot should tell me what to do or not to do with my money. Afterall nobody tells the "goat" idiots fighting what the woman has said what to do with their money.

I just like many others believe in tithing. My business, my money, my tithe, my blessings.
You dont believe in tithing. Ok. No problem stay in your lane.
Very simple.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Olabestonic001(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Many of the prophets spoke the truth but never enter the kingdom. Jehu ended the reign of baal in isreal, he followed through a long liNE of wicked kings in isreal. Yet he was better of the bad kings.

Freeze has a the right spirit of arrogance and boldness miss with condescension. I see it in the way he throws around big terms to impress.not my proplem. Those prophet who are arrogant, need a fellow spirit of arrongance. Trust me, you may see this atrocity being commited by this preachers on a daily basics. You may hate them, because you long after rightouseness. But you lack the right anger and boldness to confront it. You are too civil and too respectful. This is wre you stop reading books and get to work. You may be the one to take it up.

Don't worry I know what am saying. He may start the revolution, but someone with a right spirit will finish it.

It's about time already!

You may have a point looking at it from a canal angle but that is surely antithetical to Spiritual aim.

It has NEVER been Right in Spiritual lane to lead a Rebellion. However, a Reform is the right mindset.

No matter how we see it, any time a rebel rises, it's more about attacking people than showing them the Way of Life.

Sure, his strategy will make him have a cult following but that won't make him head towards the Way of Life. Rather, I'm seeing his style promoting more anti-Christian sentiments than correcting the evils done by 'gods of men' parading themselves as Pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by julaion: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
evanso6226:
Cool FM OAP and ‘Free the Sheeple’ movement leader, Daddy Freeze who seems to be the major topic in most Christian gatherings, has reacted to a viral video of popular Pastor, Funke Adejuwon, calling him a fool, because she disagrees with him on his stand on tithe payment.

Pastor Funke Adejuwon was heard saying in the video;

”Don’t listen to any idiot telling you hat to do with your money on the internet. I mean that statement idiot because anybody that is against the scriptures is a fool, that is what the bible says. Who told you not to pay tithe and who told you to pay. Put the bothe of them on a scale and weigh them and chose who to follow. Somebody is telling you not to pay tithe. What right has he got to tell you not to determine how you spend your money?”

Replying her, Daddy Freeze who shared a clips of the video on her Instagram page wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhIF2PRgy-K/

Here’s the video Daddy Freeze shared;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UwomZKh0E

source : http://www.clintgist.com/daddy-freeze-tackles-popular-pastor-funke-adejuwon-calling-fo-ol/

God said this world shall pass alway but my words will never pass away,,,,my points is that if you are not paying tithe you are stealing from God
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Lightening: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
eyinjuege:

What manner of insult hasn't he dished out to them?
Is it calling some bald vultures? So, if they reciprocate and throw insults at him too there's no moral justification on his side to say they're wrong.
He has thrown too many insults around for him to claim anything. One of my main problems with him is the insults he throws around. If he was always civil, and not insultive i would have taken his message more seriously.
And his insults is not just to men of God only, but to everyone. If you feel Freeze has a manner of approach to people around him worthy of emulation (and I'm not talking of pastors now o), you need to look well o.

Please show me any link or video where Freeze insulted any pastor or person without being insulted first. Why would pastors be insulting Freeze even if he is erring? If what they teach is right, why is every pastor on panic mode to undo him? What happened to contering him with the word of God or praying for him to have an encounter rather than pouring venoms on him eveeytime. Their reactions, even without opening the bible, has only succeeded in validating freeze teaching.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by djon78(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Throwback:

If it predates the law by those who chose to give it voluntarily out of spoils of war, why then is that the business of Christians who are followers of Christ?

If it predates the law and is not even the tithes that was in practice by the Jews, for which Christ mentioned it as part of the matters of the law in his parable about the Pharisee and the sinner, and for which Christ concluded that he will have mercy and not sacrifice, why then is such pre-law tithe then a burden to be introduced into Christianity by charlatans?

What is the business of a Christian to be practicing tithing, and what is the business of the Christian clergy to be receiving it?

Was that the great commission that Christ bequeathed to his disciples as he ascended to heaven?

So you do not even know that while Tithes was the inheritance of the Levites from God for not having land among their brothers, it was a mandatory SACRIFICE by the rest of the Hebrew nation? The Sacrifice of some was the inheritance of one.

"I will have mercy, not sacrifice."
- Jesus Christ

The real truth is that majority of people have no clue about the Bible. That is the truth.
Hosea 4 Vs 6 states that my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. There is so much lack of knowledge pervading entire place and that is why false prophets have filled the place up. But God is still distinguishing and separating his people.

Jesus said that the road that leads to life is narrow and only few people find it. People go about talking what they have no clue about.

That many false prophets are twisting the word of God, does not make it of none effect. I sometimes had issues with paying tithe, because sometimes I was not faithful. But that still doesn't make tithe paying false or law. Tithing is completely biblical.

Let's go to the scriptures.

Before people in modern times begin to interpret the Bible, the first question is; what language was the Bible written?

The Old Testament was written in Hebrew while the New Testament was written in Greek language. Infact for you to interpret any scriptures you have to appreciate those two languages. And I can tell you that English language is a very inferior language to both Hebrew and Greek language.

Example for Love, English just has the word love but Greek has different meanings for love; Eros, filial, agape. Eros is erotic love, filial is parental family love while agape is God's love which is unconditional.

When writers of the Bible, originaly, they used those exact words but English translators of the Bible just used one word. Therefore when you want to do an in depth study of the Bible get concordance for Hebrew for Old Testament and Greek concordance for New Testament. Apostle Paul told Timothy study to show yourself approved a workman that needs not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. The early apostles were deep study people. That is why they turned the then ancient world upside down. They shook mighty Roman Empire to her knees and Rome had no other option than to murder them. But they were martyrs willing to lay down their lives for the one who gave His life for them Jesus.

I am sorry for those that listen to freeze, freeze has no respect and fear of God at all. It is just God's mercy that has been keeping him. The pastors he is attacking many of them have been deceived by riches. Jesus talked about the deceitfulness of riches in the scriptures. Nigeria is in a mess because majority of her people has been deceived by riches. People lie, kill because of money. What is money? It is an abomination before God. God blesses, God prospers, infact God is greater than wealth and riches, the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof, but God hates when people worship money or do anything for money.

Concerning tithes let me first state that if you look at the New Testament writers they all always quoted the Old Testament. Even Jesus always quoted the Old Testament example when He entered the synagogue and opened the scroll and read Isaiah the spirit of the Lord is upon me etc.
They always quoted the Old Testament to the two are linked, one and the same.
When Jesus met the Samaritan woman there was major statement He made; salvation is of the Jews. If you know how to live life do a deep study on Jewish culture. The dietary laws of the Old Testament if you follow it, your body will be very healthy and many more things I can't state here.

Concerning tithes; tithe is biblical, it is scriptural. The book of Hebrews in the New Testament, God put it there for a purpose. Hebrews highlited on the priesthood of Jesus, after the order of Melchizedek. Which was by far superior to priesthood of Aaron. Even David by the prophetic declaration by the spirit in the book of psalms said though art a priest after the order of Melchizedek which was then quoted in the same book of Hebrews by the writer.

Who was Melchizedek, he was the priest of the. Most high, He was the pre incarnate Christ, in the book of Hebrews He was equated like the Son of God without any Beginning.

It was him that the patriarch Abraham paid tithe while returning from the slaughter of kings. Then Melchizedek ate communion with Abraham and blessed him also.

Also the writer of Hebrews also highlighted that Levi who was the father of the priests that collect tithes was in the loins of Abraham paying tithe to Melchizedek thereby showing the superiority of the priesthood of Melchizedek which David in the book of psalms declared. And Jesus priesthood is after the order of Melchizedek as shown by the Hebrew writer.

For more study read Hebrews chapter 1 which starts with God who at time pasts spoke to the fathers by the prophets has today spoken to us by his Son. Chapter one and two quoted a lot of Old Testament scriptures, (find them and read them)

Then read from chapter 4 Vs 14 where the writer starts writing about Jesus being our high priest. Chapter 5 begin to talk about the office of the high priest in Old Testament.

Hebrews Chapter 5 Vs 4 (I quote) And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.
Being a priest in the Old Testament, you must be called of God. Like Aaron, if you were not called, you will be consumed example King Uzziah because he felt he was king went into the Holy of holies to offer sacrifice and he became leprous immediately and was banished for the rest of his life.

Vs 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

The same way Jesus did not glorify himself, it was an honour the Father bestowed on Him.

Then in verse 11 to 14

11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

The writer had many things to tell them but they were dull of hearing because they were still babes, still needing milk instead of strong meat.

Tithing in New Testament is strong meat, not for babes, it is a very high divine depth. It is a thing of deep fear and reverence of God.

Then chapter 6 shows us the basic level of a babe in Christ I quote

Hebrews 6 Vs 1 to 4

6 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3 And this will we do, if God permit.

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

God expect every of his child to go on to perfection leaving the foundation of Christian faith, the principles of the doctrine of Christ namely;

the foundation of repentance from dead works,

faith toward God,

The doctrine of baptisms,

laying on of hands

resurrection of the dead,

and eternal judgment.

These are the basic foundations of Christianity. If you read verse 4 down, it is very scary (holy fear of God) I don't eve want to touch that.

The question every true Christian should ask him self is my Christian life even up to these basic tenets. Also note that it is only by the Grace of God, His enablement we attain to perfection, not by our own strength but depending on his strength. But your life must show the true fruits that you are a genuine child of God.

Now as a Christian, does freeze utterance, his way of life show that he has anything to do with God. Even chronic sinners always comes to God in humility, fear and remorse but when a sinner, living in sin and has no fear for God be toying with God's word, and many are listening to him. Even me self dey fear. It is a fearful thing to fall in the hands of the living God. I will keep on praying for him, we all need God's mercy. That's all I have to say.

Your tithe should go to your local church where you are blessed with God's word every Sunday. While the pastors and overseers should reverently and with fear handle God's money. Those in need should be met, also for the running of God's work. Also of note, God's work/business is superior to any other business because it deals with the most important things which is ensuring the Salvation of the souls of men for what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. What shall a man give in exchange for his soul. The soul of man is the most important. And may God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by derecho(m): 9:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
So paying tithes of 10% and offering unto God would make a man poor or would stop him from personally helping the poor? For example giving say N50 once in a month if your monthly salary is N500 and offering to God would impoverish you?
What if you lost that N50 would you die?God forbid,if you come down with an ailment won't you spend?
I saw a title here on Nairaland about an OAP donating N300,000 to vote for a contestant on BBNaija...though I didn't read the thread but I know non of the fans of the said contestant would call it a waste.Many people outside the church waste their monies on useless things but Freeze the adviser didn't extend his economics there.If you are discerning, you'll know he isn't serving the purpose of Christ and definitely he isn't speaking scriptures...
He just has an issue with the G.Os that own jets.What they use it for doesn't concern him.He believes the money must have come from Tithes.
Much has been said
Just ask yourself if you are saved,
What is the purpose of tithes and offerings?
If you think people are enriching a man of God by blessing him cheerfully... Is it not better than spending it for all these secular artistes who would use the money on callgirls,booze and drugs?How many of you guys question the display of opulence even if they don't give to the masses?

Summary, faithfully paying of tithes and offerings can NEVER Make a Christian poor.Infact he spends less on what wastes a man.Nightclubs,prostitutes,alcohol,strange sicknesses can't have his money.My brother, there is that withholdeth than it's meet but comes to poverty. Finally, your tithe doesn't stop you from helping people. Our life and 100%, belongs to God. So 10%
shouldnt be a problem
Kotodoctor:
Paul say ( I forgot the place) we readily Summitt our souls to those who assume total control of it.

Jesus said don't think I came to accuse you before the father, but I know of one who accuses you, moses in whom you place trust.

I know of the ones who curse you all poverty. The private jet owners. They are the ones that take yout incomes. However, The one that tell you to keep it and help the poor, you ignore. O what sorrows await many of you In the coming seasons, many of you will soon become the poor you so hate to help.

What has freeze said that is not true. Don't pay tithes. Save your money, or help the poor.

Simon do you love me? ( three times he asked) feed my sheep.

O what sorrows await you christians on that day. For I will say to you. Get away from me you walkers of iniquities. I was hungry and you did not feed me.

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Kotodoctor: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Olabestonic001:

You may have a point looking at it from a canal angle but that is surely antithetical to Spiritual aim.

It has NEVER been Right in Spiritual lane to lead a Rebellion. However, a Reform is the right mindset.

No matter how we see it, any time a rebel rises, it's more about attacking people than showing them the Way of Life.

Sure, his strategy will make him have a cult following but that won't make him head towards the Way of Life. Rather, I'm seeing his style promoting more anti-Christian sentiments than correcting the evils done by 'gods of men' parading themselves as Pastors.

You are too intellectual. Intellectual people have a way with words. They try more to win the arguments at hand than see what is being refered. Here is your assgnment for the week. Go to the nearest dirty and poor spot within your locality. Switch of your phone., sit and try to be relaxed. See if you can? If you can sit among the poor and have a good hearty discussion with them without your heart felling the need to get out or judge. You will know if you have the right spirit . Am talking compassion now.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by derecho(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
God bless you... If only dem go learn
stancydg:
I will make some things clear to some folks like Mr. Ifedayo aka freeze, who enjoy claiming Abraham's blessings but do not wish to act like Abraham. The bible tells us that, Abraham believed God and it was accounted to him for righteousness. We know also that in this dispensation of grace, we must believe God(i.e do as Abraham did) in our hearts, for faith to be activated, that is to be born again..."that if thou shalt confess with thine mouth and believe in your heart", thou shalt be saved.

No matter how much you claim to be a christian or how free salvation is, if you don't believe in your heart and confess with your mouth, you ain't coming in. That is simply doing exactly what our Father Abraham did. Yes, Jesus has given us eternal life on a platter of gold, but He chose not to force it on us. We must do what Abraham our spiritial father of faith did, which is believe ...yes believe in God...believe in the free gift of God...believe in Jesus Christ and righteousness will be accounted unto you. Its the reason its called "the christian faith" and we are referred to as "believers".

So, you can see that there is an act of faith...following an example laid and the bible is replete with examples or situations referred to as a foreshadow(adumbration) of things to come. For example, God had to kill a lamb to cover our first parents, when they(Adam and Eve)sinned to foreshadow how Jesus Christ will be killed to cover our iniquities out of God's sight. So also, is this tithe issue that Mr Ifedayo aka freeze, has been using to confuse himself and his followers.

Tithing is a mystery. It is not an old testament mosaic law thing. It predated the old testament mosaic laws. Tithing is a " Melchizedeik order" principle. Gen 14: 18-20 tells us more.

Melchizedek king of Salem [later called Jerusalem] brought out bread and wine [for their nourishment]; he was the priest of God Most High,

19 And he blessed him and said, Blessed (favored with blessings, made blissful, joyful) be Abram by God Most High, Possessor and Maker of heaven and earth,

20 And blessed, praised, and glorified be God Most High, Who has given your foes into your hand! And [Abram] gave him a tenth of all [he had taken].

The above text shows us when the first ten percent was paid. Our father Abraham did it to a priest, who is being referred to as a Priest of God, Most High. Now, that title "Most High or El- Elyon" is God's greatest Identity.

Scriptures make us understand that Melchizedek did not have a geneology, no beginning, no end. To come into this world, you have to be born. Melchizedek came anyway. To leave this world, it has to be by ...you know what. Melchizek left anyway.

Our Lord Jesus Christ was addressed as a Priest after the Melchizedeic order in Psalm 110:4, and i quote "The Lord has sworn and will not revoke or change it: You are a priest forever, after the manner and order of Melchizedek.

This clearly shows us that the previous Melchizedek was a foreshadow(adumbration) of Jesus Christ. That said, we know that paying of tithe isnt a Mosaic principle but a Melchizedeic principle and since we are Abraham's spiritual seed made possible by the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ, there is absolutely nothing wrong in following after the footsteps of our father Abraham.

It is not a "law thing", it is an "adumbration thing"... a foreshadow kind of thing...an act of faith..showing how much we trust God for providing for us. Its the same way we see Abraham as a dedicated servant of God and we follow suit.

With all this said, I believe Mr. Ifedayo and his co travelers should find a better calling and stop attacking the body of Christ. Yes, mama Funke Adejumo was right. The scriptures back it up. The wisdom of God is " foolishness" unto men.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by josite: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Matthew 5:22 KJV: But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with ...
biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/5-22.htm
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by stancydg: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
derecho:
God bless you... If only dem go learn

God bless you too. Those that are predestined, called, chosen, justified and glorified will. The gates of hell can't prevail.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Kotodoctor: 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
derecho:
So paying tithes of 10% and offering unto God would make a man poor or would stop him from personally helping the poor? For example giving say N50 once in a month if your monthly salary is N500 and offering to God would impoverish you?
What if you lost that N50 would you die?God forbid,if you come down with an ailment won't you spend?
I saw a title here on Nairaland about an OAP donating N300,000 to vote for a contestant on BBNaija...though I didn't read the thread but I know non of the fans of the said contestant would call it a waste.Many people outside the church waste their monies on useless things but Freeze the adviser didn't extend his economics there.If you are discerning, you'll know he isn't serving the purpose of Christ and definitely he isn't speaking scriptures...
He just has an issue with the G.Is that own jets.What they use it for doesn't concern him.He believes the money must have come from Tithes.
Much has been said
Just ask yourself if you are saved,
What is the purpose of tithes and offerings?
If you think people are enriching a man of God by blessing him cheerfully... Is it not better than spending it for all these secular artistes who would use the money on callgirls,booze and drugs?How many of you guys question the display of opulence even if they don't give to the masses?

Summary, faithfully paying of tithes and offerings can NEVER Make a Christian poor.Infact he spends less on what wastes a man.Nightclubs,prostitutes,alcohol,strange sicknesses can't have his money.My brother, there is that withholdeth than it's meet but comes to poverty. Finally, your tithe doesn't stop you from helping people. Our life and 100%, belongs to God. So 10%
shouldnt be a problem.

The truth is that many of you will learn a lot in this season of hardship. Note that this goverment Is in till 2023. Forget your prayers. Buhari was sent by God. Not in a good way but in a bad away. You will learn this things bye and bye.

You see, in season of plenty, many of you had indulge, and triggered too much of your pleasure senses. High as your pleasure sense were, you had fail to see yourselfs clearly. Remember the golden calf. (Do any of you know what it means or you still think it refers to something of old.) You made yourself one, by liken our God to a god of wealth. You will not wait for those led to tell you the real spirit of God. No! It was money, food and all things nice.

So like the children of old you donated your gold to make this God come alive. Many of you are not even christians to begin with.

You have no idea the kind of trouble you are in the Spirit.
But my christ once said. "If you say you are blind, your sins are forgiven, but since you all claim you can see let your sins remain"

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by ibolomo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
Unik3030:
all these scammers called pastors keep throwing shades at freeze but none of them (even adeboye n oyedepo) could show us a Bible verse that supports tithing. u claim u are a pastor n u follow the doctrines of Jesus Christ by doing things in accordance with the Bible but u can't just bring just one single line. it's obvious they are just deceiving n brainwashing the gullible Christians. all they care about is tithe they don't care about Christians. none of them has talked about it organized a prayer concerning Leah sharibu case simply because it doesn't affect there pocket but at d mention of daddy freeze all Nigerian pastors must attack with insult n not Bible verses.

The first cause for concern for me was the fact that every single 'pastor' that tried to reply freeze did so with insults without addressing the issue at hand.
This goes to show that many of them support tithing without even knowing if the Bible supports it, and if so, the Biblical Exegesis that allows for it.
I in no way support Daddy Freeze as he has shown over and again that he doesn't practice what he preaches and is not better than the people he's trying to pull down. However, he is a necessary evil that will push people to search scriptures for themselves.

The only men I've seen so far that directly addressed the issue of tithing squarely and eloquently without name calling and insults is Matthew Ashimolowo and Pastor Chingtok Ishaku. I may not support some of Ashimolowo's teachings and methods, but he properly addressed the issue at hand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by crackhouse(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Masama:
Popular pastor? I've never heard of her
me too. Maybe she want to use this to be popular.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
If every Christian has my type of mind the guy would be locked up by now. Come to think of it. this lady made a statement that never has the name of Freeze in it. Why must she post her picture or video and directly insult her.

It is obvious his action is against the law of the land. Attacking someone who never mentioned your name.
If I were her I would sue him and make him pay dearly for his stupidity.

He would need to proove to the court I was referring to him.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by gamechanger1: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Einl:
They always attack Freeze but never his message.

Says a lot about them than it does about him.

My thoughts exactly. They just don't get it. I'm a Christian and I tithe but the responses from most church leaders to freeze's stance has been disappointing. They are rarely able to produce convincing scriptural evidence to counter him. Yet they keep belittling themselves and making freeze more popular by throwing insults and curses on the man

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Flickzvill(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
hotwax:
Hope these people will not assassinate Freeze
if they do? That means he has been saying the truth all this while and automatically their biznes will run down
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by chronique(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
derecho:
Great...but what do you call a person who says THERE IS NO GOD?

The bible calls such a fool. But the bible did not send you on errand to go and call someone a fool.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by rdronline: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
They say speed does not imply forward movement, growth nor development. When a person moves towards destruction on a high speed,such person needs the help of God. Let those who like this guy tell him to FREEZE immediately and stop his strip to destruction. Touch not my anointed and do MY Prophets no harm.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
ibolomo:

The first cause for concern for me was the fact that every single 'pastor' that tried to reply freeze did so with insults without addressing the issue at hand.
This goes to show that many of them support tithing without even knowing if the Bible supports it, and if so, the Biblical Exegesis that allows for it.
I in no way support Daddy Freeze as he has shown over and again that he doesn't practice what he preaches and is not better than the people he's trying to pull down. However, he is a necessary evil that will push people to search scriptures for themselves.

The only men I've seen so far that directly addressed the issue of tithing squarely and eloquently without name calling and insults is Matthew Ashimolowo and Pastor Chingtok Ishaku. I may not support some of Ashimolowo's teachings and methods, but he properly addressed the issue at hand.

Its unfortunate all my years on NL I still don't know how to highlight on certain words in mentions but I will still say what I want to say not withstanding.

Have you ever read any of Freeze's criticisms without seeing insults. Infact he has no.respect for elders when it comes to criticising Pastors. He calls them manners of degrading names including Oyedepo and Adeboye.

See many of you guys believe once they call someone a pastor he must be Perfect when Jesus Himself said none is perfect except God.
This guys are human and if provoked might have acted sillly before realising the error.

So you insult Oyedepo, called him many names you won't want anyone to call your father and now expect him to bless you every time he thinks of you or sees you. Is that not foolishess of the highest order?

If I were him I will curse you and make you run Mad for like a year and then find a way to cure you. And go before God and ask Him for forgiveness,
So by the time you come back to your senses. You must have learned.

There are ways to criticise without insults and Freeze must learn that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by Einl(m): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
gamechanger1:

My thoughts exactly. They just don't get it. I'm a Christian and I tithe but the responses from most church leaders to freeze's stance has been disappointing. They are rarely able to produce convincing scriptural evidence to counter him. Yet they keep belittling themselves and making freeze more popular by throwing insults and curses on the man

He is saying the truth and it hurts.

The church is now a subset of CBN.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by flamingREED(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Throwback:

If it predates the law by those who chose to give it voluntarily out of spoils of war, why then is that the business of Christians who are followers of Christ?

If it predates the law and is not even the tithes that was in practice by the Jews, for which Christ mentioned it as part of the matters of the law in his parable about the Pharisee and the sinner, and for which Christ concluded that he will have mercy and not sacrifice, why then is such pre-law tithe then a burden to be introduced into Christianity by charlatans?

What is the business of a Christian to be practicing tithing, and what is the business of the Christian clergy to be receiving it?

Was that the great commission that Christ bequeathed to his disciples as he ascended to heaven?

So you do not even know that while Tithes was the inheritance of the Levites from God for not having land among their brothers, it was a mandatory SACRIFICE by the rest of the Hebrew nation? The Sacrifice of some was the inheritance of one.

"I will have mercy, not sacrifice."
- Jesus Christ
I don't often read rubbish, like I didn't care to read all the garbage you jumbled up there.
Understand that Christ is Abraham's seed as well.

And don't quote me next time.

I'm allergic to making an atheist's forum my hangout.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by RotimiBliss: 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Why is Tithe always an issue for Freeze? You have passed the message, we've heard you, let those that want to pay to pay, and those that wanna save it,go ahead. it's a personal tin, don't go about telling pple hw to spend their money.
mtchew....
Re: Daddy Freeze Tackles Pastor Funke Adejuwon For Calling Him A 'Fool, Idiot' by mofeireoluwa(f): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
djon78:

The real truth is that majority of people have no clue about the Bible. That is the truth.
Hosea 4 Vs 6 states that my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. There is so much lack of knowledge pervading entire place and that is why false prophets have filled the place up. But God is still distinguishing and separating his people.

Jesus said that the road that leads to life is narrow and only few people find it. People go about talking what they have no clue about.

That many false prophets are twisting the word of God, does not make it of none effect. I sometimes had issues with paying tithe, because sometimes I was not faithful. But that still doesn't make tithe paying false or law. Tithing is completely biblical.

Let's go to the scriptures.

Before people in modern times begin to interpret the Bible, the first question is; what language was the Bible written?

The Old Testament was written in Hebrew while the New Testament was written in Greek language. Infact for you to interpret any scriptures you have to appreciate those two languages. And I can tell you that English language is a very inferior language to both Hebrew and Greek language.

Example for Love, English just has the word love but Greek has different meanings for love; Eros, filial, agape. Eros is erotic love, filial is parental family love while agape is God's love which is unconditional.

When writers of the Bible, originaly, they used those exact words but English translators of the Bible just used one word. Therefore when you want to do an in depth study of the Bible get concordance for Hebrew for Old Testament and Greek concordance for New Testament. Apostle Paul told Timothy study to show yourself approved a workman that needs not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. The early apostles were deep study people. That is why they turned the then ancient world upside down. They shook mighty Roman Empire to her knees and Rome had no other option than to murder them. But they were martyrs willing to lay down their lives for the one who gave His life for them Jesus.

I am sorry for those that listen to freeze, freeze has no respect and fear of God at all. It is just God's mercy that has been keeping him. The pastors he is attacking many of them have been deceived by riches. Jesus talked about the deceitfulness of riches in the scriptures. Nigeria is in a mess because majority of her people has been deceived by riches. People lie, kill because of money. What is money? It is an abomination before God. God blesses, God prospers, infact God is greater than wealth and riches, the earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof, but God hates when people worship money or do anything for money.

Concerning tithes let me first state that if you look at the New Testament writers they all always quoted the Old Testament. Even Jesus always quoted the Old Testament example when He entered the synagogue and opened the scroll and read Isaiah the spirit of the Lord is upon me etc.
They always quoted the Old Testament to the two are linked, one and the same.
When Jesus met the Samaritan woman there was major statement He made; salvation is of the Jews. If you know how to live life do a deep study on Jewish culture. The dietary laws of the Old Testament if you follow it, your body will be very healthy and many more things I can't state here.

Concerning tithes; tithe is biblical, it is scriptural. The book of Hebrews in the New Testament, God put it there for a purpose. Hebrews highlited on the priesthood of Jesus, after the order of Melchizedek. Which was by far superior to priesthood of Aaron. Even David by the prophetic declaration by the spirit in the book of psalms said though art a priest after the order of Melchizedek which was then quoted in the same book of Hebrews by the writer.

Who was Melchizedek, he was the priest of the. Most high, He was the pre incarnate Christ, in the book of Hebrews He was equated like the Son of God without any Beginning.

It was him that the patriarch Abraham paid tithe while returning from the slaughter of kings. Then Melchizedek ate communion with Abraham and blessed him also.

Also the writer of Hebrews also highlighted that Levi who was the father of the priests that collect tithes was in the loins of Abraham paying tithe to Melchizedek thereby showing the superiority of the priesthood of Melchizedek which David in the book of psalms declared. And Jesus priesthood is after the order of Melchizedek as shown by the Hebrew writer.

For more study read Hebrews chapter 1 which starts with God who at time pasts spoke to the fathers by the prophets has today spoken to us by his Son. Chapter one and two quoted a lot of Old Testament scriptures, (find them and read them)

Then read from chapter 4 Vs 14 where the writer starts writing about Jesus being our high priest. Chapter 5 begin to talk about the office of the high priest in Old Testament.

Hebrews Chapter 5 Vs 4 (I quote) And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.
Being a priest in the Old Testament, you must be called of God. Like Aaron, if you were not called, you will be consumed example King Uzziah because he felt he was king went into the Holy of holies to offer sacrifice and he became leprous immediately and was banished for the rest of his life.

Vs 5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.

6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

The same way Jesus did not glorify himself, it was an honour the Father bestowed on Him.

Then in verse 11 to 14

11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

The writer had many things to tell them but they were dull of hearing because they were still babes, still needing milk instead of strong meat.

Tithing in New Testament is strong meat, not for babes, it is a very high divine depth. It is a thing of deep fear and reverence of God.

Then chapter 6 shows us the basic level of a babe in Christ I quote

Hebrews 6 Vs 1 to 4

6 Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3 And this will we do, if God permit.

4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

God expect every of his child to go on to perfection leaving the foundation of Christian faith, the principles of the doctrine of Christ namely;

the foundation of repentance from dead works,

faith toward God,

The doctrine of baptisms,

laying on of hands

resurrection of the dead,

and eternal judgment.

These are the basic foundations of Christianity. If you read verse 4 down, it is very scary (holy fear of God) I don't eve want to touch that.

The question every true Christian should ask him self is my Christian life even up to these basic tenets. Also note that it is only by the Grace of God, His enablement we attain to perfection, not by our own strength but depending on his strength. But your life must show the true fruits that you are a genuine child of God.

Now as a Christian, does freeze utterance, his way of life show that he has anything to do with God. Even chronic sinners always comes to God in humility, fear and remorse but when a sinner, living in sin and has no fear for God be toying with God's word, and many are listening to him. Even me self dey fear. It is a fearful thing to fall in the hands of the living God. I will keep on praying for him, we all need God's mercy. That's all I have to say.

Your tithe should go to your local church where you are blessed with God's word every Sunday. While the pastors and overseers should reverently and with fear handle God's money. Those in need should be met, also for the running of God's work. Also of note, God's work/business is superior to any other business because it deals with the most important things which is ensuring the Salvation of the souls of men for what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul. What shall a man give in exchange for his soul. The soul of man is the most important. And may God help us all.

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE / Dr. John Hagee: Women Who Call God’s Name During Sex Should Be Jailed / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.