Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) (55292 Views)

Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It / Actor Omo Banke Celebrates His pertty wife As She Becomes A Medical Doctor / Gabriel Afolayan New Wife, Banke Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Congratulations Angel Gabriel...
WinningSun:

she looks very modest yet beautiful.

I have not sight any form of breast or cleavage

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below and Call or Click to Chat Us Directly.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Lukonline(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
chijudith:
May the lord bless their home. Pheeeeewww shocked i go love ooooo!!!!! Where is my own husband na, getting tired of waiting ooooo.

Are you sure you have been waiting.. You have not been chopping preek grin cool
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Dammyjohn(m): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Wow!At last .Gabbyluciiii you let me remember your movie,False Flag.
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by bayocanny: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
chijudith:
May the lord bless their home. Pheeeeewww shocked i go love ooooo!!!!! Where is my own husband na, getting tired of waiting ooooo.
Reply that pm and leave the rest for God
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
this lady looks too matured for this guy
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Bullhari: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He looks very unkempt, She looks too old for him.
Is it just me or is my eye paining me?

it's just you dear NwaAmaikpe abi Nwamáíkpù. And of course, thou eyes paineth thee. Or have you not confirmed yet?
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He looks very unkempt,
She looks too old for him.

Is it just me or is my eye paining me?

Yes it's just you and "You'll be Walking Alone" this morning since you've refused to see an optician tongue

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 05, 2018
chijudith:

let's talk about it... don't be shy please
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by Ityoveremo: 1:33am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Gabriel Afolayan Set To Wed Banke (Pre-Wedding Photo) by chijudith(f): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Lukonline post=66435920]

Are you sure you have been waiting.. You have not been chopping preek
No i havent, its in God's hands and i believe he will grant me my hand desires

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) / Headies: Falz Flaunts His "Hat Trick Of Headies Awards"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.