Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

VJ Adams Promises To Give Out His Designer Jacket For 3K Retweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VJ Adams Promises To Give Out His Designer Jacket For 3K Retweets (427 Views)

VJ Adams And Bimbo Ademoye Go Public With Their Relationship (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VJ Adams Promises To Give Out His Designer Jacket For 3K Retweets by Achillesdam500(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
As seen from the below conversation between VJ Adams and a Twitter user who requested for the Jacket of a picture he posted on Instagram.
VJ Adams then responded that if he could get 3000 retweets,the jackets would be his
Turns out the person in the picture is someone I know

MY TWITTER PEOPLE! Pillars Of the e-cosmos Is there anything impossible for the gods of this street...hell no! PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS! 3k Retweets I believe we can do this and help me get this badass jacket from King Of Talk.

Dear Nairalanders/tweeps
Let's help him get there
Fynestboi and missyB3 should help move to front page

Re: VJ Adams Promises To Give Out His Designer Jacket For 3K Retweets by Achillesdam500(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Link
MY TWITTER PEOPLE! Pillars Of the e-cosmos Is there anything impossible for the gods of this street...hell no! PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS! 3k Retweets I believe we can do this and help me get this badass jacket from King Of Talk.
Kindly click the link below and help retweet

https://twitter.com/lancespurs/status/981542917729865730?s=19

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Iphone To Her Fans To Celebrate 3 Years Of Being Born Again / Fans Drag Wizkid For Failure To Show Up At Coachella / Wizkid Blasts Fans Father On Social Media '' Na Ur Papa Bleep Up ''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.