Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Saved By Amnesia - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Saved By Amnesia (64410 Views)

Wretched But Saved / Saved By The Twinkle Of Her Eyes / Saved By Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2018
wink Thanks for the information
GeoSilYe:

i think the site was reported because it has been suspended

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2018
An excellent write-up. Thanks for the story. Anticipating your next write up. God bless. Happy New Month!!!

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by pulchritude94(f): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
EPILOGUE

Queen

"You have ten minutes" the warden told me.

"Thank you" I smiled a little and played with my silver bracelet. The one Richard had given me last night when he'd encouraged me to go see my sister.

Another stone faced man in uniform came out with my elder sister. Princess, she looked bruised and tattered. But then who wouldn't look that way after four years in prison.

"Well... Well... My lovely sister has come to see me. What inspired you to come here?" she chuckled darkly.

I rolled my eyes at her but said nothing.

"Did you at least bring me anything?" she asked.

"Just look at how low you've sank princess. Simply because you chose the wrong path, I can't believe I once looked up to you. You're a disgrace" I said.

"Did you come here to preach, don't worry there's someone here who has that job" She grinned.

"No remorse Princess, no remorse at all. You're the reason Sotonye is dead" I shook my head.

"Bastard deserved it, I don't regret it" she said. "If I had the chance, I'd have killed both Romeo and Juliet" she smirked.

"Well you didn't succeed. Roselyn is happy, she's married to Tare. He loves her and he cares about her. They're both happy and she just had a little girl last month" I said glaring at my sister.

"Well... Testimony time" Princess hissed.

"As for your brother, he's a happy man. Vanessa is pregnant, they've both been trying and now she is" I said looking at her square in the eyes.

"Wow, I'm going to be an aunt. What else Queen, have you miraculously gotten your dead womb, can you now have children?" she sneered.

"No, but Richard and I plan to adopt. He already has two beautiful daughters and we're getting married soon. The person who has lost is you, you can put on this fake act all you want but I can see that you're bitter. You regret your actions, you wish you hadn't made poor choices. You don't like it here, but this is the only home you will get Princess" I smiled at her.

"Go to hell..." she spat. "Warden! Time's up. Tell this bïtch to go home" she said getting up. Her eyes were brimming with hatred.

"you're going to be in here for a long time sister. Enjoy" I winked before walking away.

Goodbye Princess, it's sad you had to end like this. Her story will be a lesson to us all.

wao nice story
thanks
more grease to ur elbow

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Arom21(f): 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thank you so much for this beautiful story... Not just entertaining but full of lessons. God bless your hand

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
smiley Happy new month
Godwindanielboy:
An excellent write-up. Thanks for the story. Anticipating your next write up. God bless. Happy New Month!!!
Re: Saved By Amnesia by bimberry1307(f): 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
smiley Happy new month
same to you oga, pls update. caught you viewing

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Noblefirstlady: 3:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Just love the way it ended you are a genius.l really thought soty will get away with everything,thanks more inspirations to you.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by chisiudeh: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nice work OP. You neva dissapoint.

Soty shud have lived to see it all. The pain wud have been worth it.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by ewawumi(f): 1:05am On Jun 02, 2018
this is both mind-blowing and 'LESSON-FULL' (If there is anything like that, otherwise, give me credit for word invention)

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Petril(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2018
Thank you InkPaperVodka, this is a captivating piece, i looked up to updates as if they were new episodes of GOT.. keep up the good work Madam
Re: Saved By Amnesia by rachealfst(f): 8:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
What a beautiful story, I love everything about it, from start to finish.More wisdom and inspiration in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Arom21(f): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2018
I just finished reading lies from pretty lips... You are just too much... God bless your hands.
I like Adewale
I like Anita
And really like Olikiola...
The twist was amazing, was hoping Arin would change... And I would like her

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by ITgenuis: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
Love love love this story!!!.
The twists and plots.
The suspense.
The characters (well, not all).

When I first say this story on fp, I was sceptical about it cos most of these nairaland stories are just somehow.
But I decided to read it and it was totally worth the time.

Kudos to the writer, InkPaperVodka. Amazing storyline.
Now I've discovered you, I'll be sure to follow other series too.

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by Temperance7(f): 7:39am On Jun 07, 2018
InkPaperVodka:
This book will be ending soon
It's been dragging on too long, I want to say sorry for the delay and Thanks for your patience, questions and feedbacks. Despite the typos, delay and errors, you've kept on reading.
Thanks a lot.

Opinion polls!!!!

#1 out of all my three books, who's your favorite male character and why?

#2 your favorite female character and why?

#3 most hated male character and why?

#4 most hated female character and why?

#5 most odd character, why?

#6 favorite book out of the three.

1. Favorite male character- Akinwale Solade cheesy. He's so cute, loving, patient and humble. Plus he is rich. 100% boyfriend material. Lol
2. Favorite female character- Okikiola. She is diligent, patient, kind and loving. I really loved her free spirit in the story
3. Most hated male character- Tare. He was just too obsessive. Gosh
4. Most hated female character- Mariam. Chai. That girl sha, her own was way too much. I didn't even like that she died just like that. She needed to suffer more
5. Most odd character- Terry. The two-timing bastard
6. Favorite book- Lies from pretty lips grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by JULI3BAE: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
i have a strong feeling tari is Vanessa

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by JULI3BAE: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2018
am with u bruh
Vulcanheph:
I still stand by what i said vanessa is tarila....the signs are all there.
1. vanessa is always rude to sotonye
2. Sotoye feels she is very familiar.
3. She is scared of commitment to alfred even though she loves him.
4. She knew where the Chess board was in soty's house was even though soty does not remember having one(probably due to his amnesia)
5. She is the only character that seems to have a lot with tarila.
The writer is probably toying with our brains.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by JULI3BAE: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2018
i jt read it all nd i must confess that is really something interesting darn

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by des4ella(m): 10:35am On Jun 16, 2018
Bravo Bravo!!!...Awesome story and interesting... God bless u for me, u just made my day.

1 Like

Re: Saved By Amnesia by yettykash: 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
Such a nice story. More ink to ur pen.Such a nice story. More ink to ur pen.Such a nice story. More ink to ur pen.

2 Likes

Re: Saved By Amnesia by zahrainyan(f): 6:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Tare

Tarila left right after Sotonye's burial, I've tried contacting me but she wants nothing to do with me.

I remembered our last conversation "You know Sotonye and I might have had a happy marriage if you hadn't brought Princess along" she glared at me.

"Tari... " I started but she cut me off.

"No! It's Roselyn to you. This is somehow all your fault. You're happy now aren't you? You have succeeded in killing him" she spat.

Vanessa turned to Tari "That's enough, he's grieving. You're not the only one who is hurt Tarila. Everyone here is... " Vanessa said.

"No... I hope you're happy Tare. I never want to see you again" she hissed and walked away.

I never saw her again after that day, all efforts to contact her proved fruitless till today.

Tarila was sitting two seats away from me, she looked genuinely happy. That wasn't all, she was pregnant. Her baby bump was very visible, she looked very beautiful.

Vanessa and Alfred were pronounced husband and Wife, all through the ceremony my eyes were on woman.

Tarila only noticed me at the reception "Tare... " she smiled a little.

"How are you?" I sighed looking around uncomfortable. She wouldn't have come back if not for her sister's wedding.

"I'm fine, you don't look bad yourself too" she said. I nodded politely and turned to leave. She had found herself another man and she's happy. Time to move on with your life Tare.

"Tare... Wait. Let's talk, please" she called after me.

I turned to look at her expectantly.

"I shouldn't have blamed you for your brother's death. I was being irrational, I'm sorry." She said.

"It doesn't matter, it's in the past" I replied. It had hurt like hell though, hearing that from her that day.

"Let's start over, this isn't what Soty would have wanted. If you want to be part of our lives, you're welcome" she said her hand rubbing her bump.

My eyes widened "Sotonye?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied.

Of course, she and Soty were having an affair before his death. "I want to be part of your lives" I smiled.

Tari smiled "You know where to find me" she said and turned away to leave.

I smiled, there might be hope after all.
Re: Saved By Amnesia by zahrainyan(f): 6:27am On Jun 11, 2020
nice story

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Of All The Girls In Lagos (story By John Spurgeon) / 'my Names Are', Or 'my Name Is'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.