Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram (372 Views)

Ikpeazu Challenges Abia Varsity To Make Research On Alternative To Cow Meat / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Ghanaian Teacher Carries His Pupil To Teach Proper And Improper Fractions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram by motivate555: 7:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ace Comedian, Presenter, Host and Entrepreneur carried out a research on Nigerian youths and you will be amazed or maybe not at the result.

"How did the test start? I was in conversation with an economist, and she was highlighting the values of things that the #Dangote was bringing to the table apart from table salt. She mentioned that many people became billionaires from Dangote sugar, salt, cement, noodles and juice. And further explained the economic impact of he hospital and Faculty of Business that he just donated. She then said, those are the different things that government should be doing to trigger the economy. Effective intervention in education. The problem, we both agreed is from the faulty foundation stage of our national education on a general scale. The fraction continues till they for job hunting. Most of the people who rise above the poor quality of education do so by solo efforts or parental influences. What are the consequences? People now expect government to do everything, the bulk of teachers now need to be taught. She then drew my attention to my post of the several things I had learnt from the legendary Steve Rhodes, yesterday. I argued that I post was just 10 hours old. She said, "Opulizzzzzzz!! ALI, try and post about one actress in a relationship with a Governor or one popular musician with a baby mama... they will start commenting. "And So? Do you see the number of youths who would spend 10k to play bet than invest in a business. Becaus they want quick money". So we tested waters. Viola!!!! All the culprits came out. They don't read. Don't comprehend. Don't care where the money comes from. Don't follow instructions. Have no financial education. The hypothetical N25m was meant for business, yet people were applying for health, burial, IVF, school fees, to further education, pay rent,... to be honest a few had business ideas. But trust me, a lot just wanted the money. THAT IS THE MAJOR THREAT TO DEMOCRACY. VOTES WILL BE SOLD. Because elections will be won by cash. Why? There is hunger in the land. Serious hunger. So the #PVC is not the power. It's a product for the highest bidder. And if you are still in doubt go through the conversations." ***

Re: Ali Baba Carries Out Social Behavioral Research On Nigerian Youths On Instagram by jaid23: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
Its a pity that the society we find ourselves youths, who should be the builders and leaders of a great nation are wallowing in misplaced ideologies, the charade of social-life as seen on the internet, and also in the thoughts of sitting down for the money to come without making a productive impact..

Hence, all we do is blame the government at all times..

I'm guilty too cry

which way 9ja youths?

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi

fp please..

(1) (Reply)

SEVIS Payments And Similar Payments / See Jamb Question / Please How Can I Get In Touch With Any Student Of Ebonyi State University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.