Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US (20968 Views)

VIDEO: Black Girl Racially Attacked In School By White Family / UNIOSUN Student Attacked For Refusing To Join Cult / Anambra To Punish Teachers Flogging Pupils For Speaking Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by prechbills1(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
SexyDenzel:
[s]A very big dummyyyy, who built America? Your brain is still brand new with nylon on it. Let me introduce you to something they call "History", America was built with the Sweat, blood, tears, hands and more of the slaves they took, the black slaves. Do you know squat about black wall street? do you know of the first terrorist attack with a plane? Do you know who wrote all those books that were said and told people that it was written by William Shakespeare? Do you know why Nigeria is the way it is? do you know why Moumar Gaddafi was killed? do you know why Sudan will never know peace? Do you know who reap from all the wars that were " orchestrated " in this world? Do you know why H.I.V still has no cure? Too many stxpid, annoying little c*nts on this forum and are quick to throw tantrums and make racist remarks when they don't know shitt. Dumbbb Africans that are still suffering from mental slavery pisses me off. you have a phone with Internet service yet you can't read? you can't research?! but you f#cks know all the things that happened in BBN!! I so despise this generation filled with air heads[/s].

just like I said.. BTW I don't watch BBN or whatever shít you call it.. they were slaves not citizens, whites got the ideas, blacks didn't give them ideas.. go back to your shithole countries and build them ,nonsense.

America doesn't give a fvck about your wailing, if you ain't satisfied, go back to your shithole.

I'm not dumb, you're the uncivilized dumb ass.
don't quote me next time bitch

1 Like

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by SexyDenzel: 9:46am On Apr 05, 2018
iamkeyz:

Your foolishnezz is customised
15G network. 1zetabyte ram
Dedicated 1 terabytes graphics card
Double deca core architecture 0.1 nanometer stupidiodex chip 2.1 zhz per second
Seriously... You are just too foolish that calling you foolish is an insult to foolish people.
The numbskull's foolishnessss is so nauseating that I wonder whether IT has parents, who let's their child to be so freaking st*pid?! and the worst part is that most of the young Nigerians on NL are like that. You see them involved in tribalism and all sorts of nonsense that sometimes I wonder if they deserve the rulers they have.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by prechbills1(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
SexyDenzel:
The numbskull's foolishnessss is so nauseating that I wonder whether IT has parents, who let's their child to be so freaking st*pid?! and the worst part is that most of the young Nigerians on NL are like that. You see them involved in tribalism and all sorts of nonsense that sometimes I wonder if they deserve the rulers they have.

dude I'm not your mate.. because I'm on nairaland with you doesn't mean you should say trash
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by musicwriter(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Elliot2:
I believe it is lack of ideas. Can a powerless person enslave a powerful person? No. the truth is,African at this our state of mind,can still be recolonised directly again if our very former colonial masters chose to do so,and we will have little or no resistance, simply because we still lack the ideas to acquire power. and again,I don't think we are conditioned by any white person intellectually to be slaves-we chose those conditions we want to be in. We lack the ideas to create our own models for development,therefore we borrow their models which are bound to fail.

Indeed, we WILL be recolonized, if we keep going the way we are going. All that was predicted in given book, but problem is how to get you understand why and what would make that happen.

See, we are already in another slavery NOW. It's called intellectual slavery. Everything you've noticed wrong with us in Africa; including lack of idea is a SYMPTOM of that. We live in a world created for us by white people and we are CONDITIONED to accept it as our world. We will never create our own groundbreaking ideas or get anywhere until we disconnect from that mental conditioning and create our own world, running on our own education, language, culture, religion, philosophy, ideals, values. Who's education do we want to use to learn to create those big ideas? Are we going to use the same education given us by white people to be better than them? Hahahahahaha!!
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Lilymatty(f): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Most of these ignorant fools laying insults on her have a relative that is out there working 3 shifts for 24hours but still get measly paid whereas the whote thst just work for 5 hours gets the highest cake. That is the racism she is talking about. Ask around and u will see that the most educated, talented, nerds, industrious individuals there are Nigerians. They can't do without our contributions and we also need their money to survive. So you guys should just shut the hell up. Everyone is entitled to his /her opinion
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by SIRTee15: 11:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Lilymatty:
Most of these ignorant fools laying insults on her have a relative that is out there working 3 shifts for 24hours but still get measly paid whereas the whote thst just work for 5 hours gets the highest cake. That is the racism she is talking about. Ask around and u will see that the most educated, talented, nerds, industrious individuals there are Nigerians. They can't do without our contributions and we also need their money to survive. So you guys should just shut the hell up. Everyone is entitled to his /her opinion
It's not ur country....
If u are not happy working 3 shifts a day for meagre wages, then come back home.....
It's not by force...
Nigeria is the only country a NIGERIAN can demand for its full right n privileges.....
The fact that Nigerians are not willing to sweat n bleed, to make NIGERIA a nation of opportunities, where rights are guaranteed n privileges are norm isn't America or white man's fault....
Enough of entitlement mentality...
Embrace the principle of self preservation n use ur intellectual prowess to develop ur own country.....
That's what China did....
That's what Gulf countries did....
That's what Indians are doing....
TRUMP has made it clear...
AMERICANS FIRST.....
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by SIRTee15: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2018
musicwriter:

Indeed, we WILL be recolonized, if we keep going the way we are going. All that was predicted in given book, but problem is how to get you understand why and what would make that happen.

See, we are already in another slavery NOW. It's called intellectual slavery. Everything you've noticed wrong with us in Africa; including lack of idea is a SYMPTOM of that. We live in a world created for us by white people and we are CONDITIONED to accept it as our world. We will never create our own groundbreaking ideas or get anywhere until we disconnect from that mental conditioning and create our own world, running on our own education, language, culture, religion, philosophy, ideals, values. Who's education do we want to use to learn to create those big ideas? Are we going to use the same education given us by white people to be better than them? Hahahahahaha!!

The truth is black man don't even know the genesis of his problem....
How can u profer solution to something u dont understand......
Most black believe that one single man can come from nowhere and fix the crises....
That's why 180 million nigerian pinged their hope on BUHARI.....
I remember when it was advocated that native language should be used as medium of instruction in school......
Majority of nairalanders licked against the idea insisting on use of English language...
They claim u can't use native language to teach science subjects n math.....
Such ignorance.....
Advocate for restructuring/devolution of power as a catalyst to Nigeria's growth....
Nigerians will come out n tell u buhari is the answer.....
Cone n see them crucifying bill Gates....
They believe govt should focus more on infrastructural development and ignore human development n capacity building.....
It's a long road my bros and we are really in for a long ride.....
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by musicwriter(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
SIRTee15:

Most black believe that one single man can come from nowhere and fix the crises....
I remember when it was advocated that native language should be used as medium of instruction in school......
Majority of nairalanders licked against the idea insisting on use of English language...
Such ignorance.....
Advocate for restructuring/devolution of power as a catalyst to Nigeria's growth....
They believe govt should focus more on infrastructural development and ignore human development n capacity building.....

True word my brother. What they don't realize is that only Africans will develop Africa. There's no white man, or angel or God that will do it for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Ugosample(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
musicwriter:

True word my brother. What they don't realize is that only Africans will develop Africa. There's no white man, or angel or God that will do it for us.

It's been a while Mr. musicwriter

1 Like

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by musicwriter(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ugosample:

It's been a while Mr. musicwriter
I was working on a book project. Hope all is well at your end.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
SIRTee15:

It's not ur country....
If u are not happy working 3 shifts a day for meagre wages, then come back home.....
It's not by force...
Nigeria is the only country a NIGERIAN can demand for its full right n privileges.....
The fact that Nigerians are not willing to sweat n bleed, to make NIGERIA a nation of opportunities, where rights are guaranteed n privileges are norm isn't America or white man's fault....
Enough of entitlement mentality...
Embrace the principle of self preservation n use ur intellectual prowess to develop ur own country.....
That's what China did....
That's what Gulf countries did....
That's what Indians are doing....
TRUMP has made it clear...
AMERICANS FIRST.....
. Yes Trump said America first which means every American regardless of their ethnicity deserves to be treated equally and Nigerian Americans shouldn't be exempted

1 Like

Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by haryomikun(m): 1:11am On Apr 06, 2018
ykalhaji:

Dude, that title is held by Nigerians. They are the most educated ethnic group in the U.S.
I was simply asking where you'd put the Chinese and Israelis

Besides how is Nigeria an 'ethnic group'?
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Truthcat: 2:37am On Apr 06, 2018
And you must be worse than hepatitis B with your lame phrase.

You dumb tribalist doesn't only need to educate yourself but fix your life first before going to fix someone else's.
jayfolarin:

Ignorance is worse than HIV. Educate yourself
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by ykalhaji(m): 3:59am On Apr 06, 2018
haryomikun:

I was simply asking where you'd put the Chinese and Israelis

Besides how is Nigeria an 'ethnic group'?

Are the Chinese or Indians an ethnic group ? They are so many types of Chinese and Indian people way more than the different types of Nigerians that speak different language.

Bro in North America, Nigerians are considered one ethnic group in statistics, census and by the general population.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Ugosample(m): 8:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
musicwriter:

I was working on a book project. Hope all is well at your end.
It's well.
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by haryomikun(m): 11:38am On Apr 07, 2018
ykalhaji:

Bro in North America, Nigerians are considered one ethnic group in statistics, census and by the general population.

Well you do have a point here boss
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by haryomikun(m): 11:45am On Apr 07, 2018
SIRTee15:

Such ignorance.....

We are already tribalistic enough than to start using our native language to teach our young ones... If that happens, then it's every man to his own tribe and Nigeria will split.

Besides exactly how do you suggest that in a country where it's lingua franca is english and in a generations time of teaching with the native language, ibos wouldn't be able to understand Yorubas nor hausa understand ibos

And please don't say the introduction of English language as a subject would help with it. As it is, many students being taught with English still can't speak it fluently
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by SIRTee15: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
haryomikun:

We are already tribalistic enough than to start using our native language to teach our young ones... If that happens, then it's every man to his own tribe and Nigeria will split.

Besides exactly how do you suggest that in a country where it's lingua franca is english and in a generations time of teaching with the native language, ibos wouldn't be able to understand Yorubas nor hausa understand ibos

And please don't say the introduction of English language as a subject would help with it. As it is, many students being taught with English still can't speak it fluently

This has been thrashed thoroughly on the real thread....
Go n look for it n read tru opinions...
I no get strength for nairaland this afternoon...

Seriously I just don't understand the genesis of this ignorance....
My dad who graduated with 2.1 from UI in 1982 attended a primary school where native language was the medium of instruction....
I think the problem is most people in our generation don't have educated parents.....
Thus they didn't know that the medium of instruction in most primary schools in the 50s n 60s was the native language.....
Amazingly they speak better english than our generation....
The change in the medium of instruction starting from the 80s has now led to a generation, who are neither fluent in English or any native language....
Rather they will be forming fake accent up n down....
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by haryomikun(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
SIRTee15:

This has been thrashed thoroughly on the real thread....
Go n look for it n read tru opinions...
I no get strength for nairaland this afternoon...

Seriously I just don't understand the genesis of this ignorance....
My dad who graduated with 2.1 from UI in 1982 attended a primary school where native language was the medium of instruction....
I think the problem is most people in our generation don't have educated parents.....
Thus they didn't know that the medium of instruction in most primary schools in the 50s n 60s was the native language.....
Amazingly they speak better english than our generation....
The change in the medium of instruction starting from the 80s has now led to a generation, who are neither fluent in English or any native language....
Rather they will be forming fake accent up n down....
My quote wasn't based on ignorance sir. It was based on theory. The class of the 70s think very differently from how the generation today think. If the method used to teach them was applied to this same generation, I'm sure the results would be very different sir
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by leoloi: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=prechbills1 post=66436151]what have black people invented for the usefulness of mankind?
look at africa, no infrastructure, no stable electricity..

black people are lazy abeg.. come back to Nigeria and say that shít ,black monkey undecided

black lazy monkeys would quote me and start saying trash now..

since you wanna complain, come back to your country""!!!
shithole, respect the whites, they built America, you wanna go reap what you didn't work for. [/
straight up you are a self hating, white ass kisser. I know we blacks have our shortcomings and all but your comment is an insult to brothers that have put in work to see that the racial shaming of the black race is erased . you just proved that reading is an antidote to ignorance on that note, I will drop a link for celebrated black inventors https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by leoloi: 10:40am On Apr 08, 2018
prechbills1:
what have black people invented for the usefulness of mankind?
look at africa, no infrastructure, no stable electricity..

black people are lazy abeg.. come back to Nigeria and say that shít ,black monkey undecided

black lazy monkeys would quote me and start saying trash now..

since you wanna complain, come back to your country""!!!
shithole, respect the whites, they built America, you wanna go reap what you didn't work for.

straight up you are a self hating, white ass kisser. I know we blacks have our shortcomings and all but your comment is an insult to brothers that have put in work to see that the racial shaming of the black race is erased . you just proved that reading is an antidote to ignorance on that note, I will drop a link for celebrated black inventors . https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
Re: Professor Wendy Osefo Racially Attacked For Speaking Against Racism In US by Jelagalk: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
America Bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shell Undergraduate Scholarship 2013 / October Half Salary: ASUU To Summon NEC Meeting / List Of All NECO Offices Address In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.