Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

"It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students (21039 Views)

Governor Buni Sends Yobe Students To Egyptian University To Study Quran, Arabic / Islamic Group Demands Replacement Of French Language With Arabic In Kano Schools / FG Votes N800m For Arabic, Islamic Studies Board - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by DoggoneDogg: 6:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
By Ishola Oludare

[quote]One of the clerics in Musbaudeen Al Islamy Arabic School, Ganmo in Ifelodun Local Government Area of Kwara State have justified the brutalisation of some students of the Arabic school.

DAILY POST reported earlier that the students, five males and a female in their teens, were seriously flogged by their senior colleagues, as seen in viral videos circulating on social media.

Nigerians on Sunday condemned the treatment meted out to the students as some called for legal actions.

Reacting in another video, a cleric of the school said the flogging of the learners was in accordance with Islamic teachings.

He said the punishment was to put the students aright, saying their parents approved the severe flogging.

According to him, the five boys and the only girl among them went to a nightclub, where they shared videos of themselves with alcoholic drinks and a half-nude lady.

“Some parents called us, blaming us that we were not looking after their children who are kept under our care. They said we should check social media.

“We saw them in a club pouring Trophy beer on one of them to celebrate his birthday. In fact, a lady was with them and they were hugging her.

“This saddened us, especially with what their parents said against us. That’s why we gave them that kind of punishment.

“Those who are drinkers may not see anything bad what these children did. But to us, it’s very bad. We punished some four days ago and others three days ago. We don’t usually flog them. But their parents called us and some have assured us that they would stand with us to any length,” he said.

Source: Daily Post

1 Share

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Sigggy: 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by CandyOps(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2021
"If na me I go call lawyer..." Sharap your mouth. If na you you no go do shit.

Bullying cannot be stopped in Nigerian higher institutions as long as your Papa dey use backhand wipe your mouth whenever you disrespect am for house

You guys fail to understand that the family is the cell of any society. And a nation is a reflection of the family - on a macro. And when your mama & papa almost de nearly use beating wan kill you for house wetin you expect stranger to do?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by hisgrace090: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
We are not suprise again knowimg whom we are dealing with.

I know well that the committee set up to look into the case may have received call from aso rock to stop such move or face their wroth.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by JoeEeL(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
KWARA IS GONE ALREADY. FOR UNA WEY NO DEY SABI, THIS IS HOW TERRORISM BEGINS: BY TRYING TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS AND BEHAVIOUR THAT DOESNT AFFECT THE NEXT MAN. IF I DRINK AND PARTY AND IM GOING TO HELL (ABI JAHANAM WEY DEM DEY CALL AM), HOW IS IT YOUR BUSINESS?

For some of you that do not know, Yoruba land is one of the few black distinct races on earth that elevates woman status to that of a man. The symbol of Yoruba nation is Ori Olokun which is the head of a woman. We have goddesses like Osun we revere. We know what the role of Moremi in the 12th century (from this same Kwara state - Offa). But with the introduction of stupid foreign religions and not appreciating our own, see where we are today. Yorubas are now growing backwards as anything you can think of, our civilisation is dying fast.

FOR THE ACTUALISATION OF YORUBA NATION, THIS KWARA STATE SEEMS GONE. FULANIS AND THEIR MIXED BLOOD HAVE ALREADY SATURATED THE NORTHERN PARTS OF IT.

IF WE CAN CARVE OUT TO MAYBE OFFA AND STOP THERE, THAT'S ENOUGH.

FROM ILORIN UPWARDS, IT'S LIKE THE ALIMI AND GANG GENE OVERRIDES THE OMOLUABI GENE BY FAR.

P.S - Because of the outrage online, they have started churning out the blatant lie of an excuse that their parents approved of the flogging. Chai, by this singular confession alone, to say na Yankee now, both the floggers, clerics and even the parents for don dey bundled into jail by now.

Yoruba women must never ever be subjected to such inhumane treatment in the guise of one silly foreign religion. Until we upgrade and re-venerate our onisese, our culture will keep disappearing in smokes in lieu of all these far-flung abroad religions.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by arthurwillia(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
Sure we know it’s Islamic
A lot of useless things are Islamic
Taking young brides too, na Islamic..

But all the Islamic is for poor people, una no go carry Buhari pikin wey Dey groove to I am Cumin by naira Marley.
Useless people

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Ihateniggov: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Chai!!!

Religion has caused a lot of dangers to the society, what a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by illicit(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
As if they are without faults too

9 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
J
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Jnenj
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by slawormiir: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Religion and stupidity....

And this holier than thou moda fuckkking hypocrites na them do worse pass o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Saskay44: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
All these terrorists

3 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Bola146(f): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Ha! Lord have mercy! I wouldn't blame him, they were treated like slaves when he was doing his training grin
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by timesup234: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Mental and brain damaged people. Every single religion should be eradicated from Africa.
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by CaptainAyub: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Not surprised.
Shebi shekau de quote where Allah commanded him to behead his victims and rape his captives,did any imam or sheikh counter him?

14 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Legalcriminal: 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lol all these religious extremist.
I went to an Arabic school too but Alfa never beat me for once.
Na all these Alfa wey dey burn and cook concoction like Herbalist dey brutal like these.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by royalamour(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Animals. You can't do that to my son/daughter.

I will flog your balls so hard you will forget your own name.

What kind of barbaric nonsense is that?

Bloody hypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by naturefellow(m): 12:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's Islamic, or it's terrorist? undecided

2 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by IMASTEX: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
We know that is your way of life. I only pity the poor that are your victim of religious madness. Those poor ones are so brainwashed that they don't see that the children of the elites can't be treated that way. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by ChasinGood(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Just tell me why these guys will feel safe in such a hostile environmentsad

2 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Islamabad..

Asif the ones flogging are any holier than the flogged.

It's a sin to celebrate birthday but not a sin to behead and bomb people.

Religion is something else

8 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Untainted007: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Where there's no law, there's no sin. I'm nt a Muslim, but the fact remains that, we are to train up the child in the way he or she shud go so when they go up they won't depart from it. Even Bible didn't go against using cane to instill correction in children cos a time will come they will outgrow cane but it's values you put in time from childhood till that stage in life that will be seen in them. I saw the video, even one of the pupil attested to it that they needed to be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by juwoonn(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Kai!
Religion of piss
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Chicastle: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
Islamic religion and stupidity
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by DropsMic(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
It's actually.. It is
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
It is better to leave Moslims alone. I dont understand why people always want to put mouth in their issues. People that dont pity you. See eh. Let them use their own hand appoint Talibans to govern themselves in Kwara. What is my business. They will learn by force when they start cutting their hands there. Wetin be mine?

2 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by lonelydora: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
I don't know why Nigerians put mouth in what most times do not concern them.

See, if you are a member of any association, you should abide by all the rules and regulations of that association.

Meanwhile, they said the parents of those students gave them go ahead to flog them.

Even our Bible says "Foolishness is bound in thrme hearts of a child, but the rod of correction shall drive it faraway from him"

4 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by osuofia2(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Thank You. We cant allowed waywardness in Islam.
It is high time Islamic rule takes of Nigeria.
No beer, No BBNaija, No Olosho

3 Likes

Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Badguy77(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Am not surprised a cleric is saying this..islam is the religion of what again? undecided
Re: "It’s Islamic" – Kwara Cleric Justifies Brutalisation Of Arabic Students by Blackfire(m): 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
Islam sunnah is our model...

You kaffris should shut up

Islam will rule

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Students Admitted Into Nigerian Universities 2022 / 50 Nigerian Students Sponsored By Aregbesola Graduate As Doctors In Ukraine(pics / Caleb University Calls Police On Students Protesting, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.