Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function (43712 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Named 6th Richest King, As He Reacts / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by Tyenergie: 8:26am On Apr 05, 2018
HeyCorleone:
OP is stupid. Which one is "dressing for niggas"?! Smh.

Haha, why can't you afford not to use foul word. Why I referred to his dressing as niggas is because of the gross disparity between what he worn and what is expected of a person occupied that stool to grace a public function.

Pls note, I dont mean bad.
Pls learn how to use good words on strangers.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by chccho(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Tyenergie:

Haha, why can't you afford not to use foul word. Why I referred to his dressing as niggas is because of the gross disparity between what he worn and what is expected of a person occupied that stool to grace a public function.

Pls note, I dont mean bad.
Pls learn how to use good words on strangers.
Thank you.

Using the word Nigga is a foul word sir
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by Tyenergie: 8:34am On Apr 05, 2018
boolet:
Funny op, what is niggas?

The word is purely a slang used to describe groups of gangsters.. The word may not be adequately fit to express the subject matter. From the aforementioned definition which is credited to solely me, I dim it fit to use it became it explains variance from the norms.

I hope it helps.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by chccho(m): 8:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Isnt this an oba too?

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by kollinpowel(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

he was not chosen by the Gods.
Then was he voted into the rulership sit?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by Tyenergie: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2018
chccho:
Isnt this an oba too?

The question is does he ever dressed in such a manner to a public function?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by onyxo76(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2018
Have we descended this low in Yoruba land? I wonder how this man became Oba sef?
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by dudiz4me(m): 10:52am On Apr 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Oba wey ja
after taking BENIN W**D
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by chccho(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Tyenergie:

The question is does he ever dressed in such a manner to a public function?

Oga its not dressed its dress and yes they dress like that to public functions

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by Tyenergie: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
chccho:

Oga its not dressed its dress and yes they dress like that to public functions

It's quite obvious you're up to something, which I may not at my disposal unleash on you based on my pedigree. Besides, what qualification do you obtain in English Language that made you think you have moral right ro correct me.

BTW: I'm an open person who's ready to learn new thing. But, you should also know the error maybe typography.

I mean good
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by chccho(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tyenergie:

It's quite obvious you're up to something, which I may not at my disposal unleash on you based on my pedigree. Besides, what qualification do you obtain in English Language that made you think you have moral right ro correct me.

BTW: I'm an open person who's ready to learn new thing. But, you should also know the error maybe typography.

I mean good
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by rajiraymond(m): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
That's why I stand on my words that, it's not yet time for us as youths to take the leadership of this great country.

We still have a lot to learn.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by Tyenergie: 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
angry
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by Godsfavour78: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2019
sabbiboi:
Know some young niggaz like to swang[in Rae sremurrd voice]... His title should be, Oluwo Obaballerz Abdulrasheed Akanbi.
bro please give me a link to download the original not the remix.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by Tyenergie: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin
Godsfavour78:
bro please give me a link to download the original not the remix.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by NtiObaEneke(f): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
He looks like he has man boobs

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by Christistruth00: 3:56pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Father Lord, what is our offence in this country? This Yahoo king again

The drug baron himself. The King makers really messed up this time.

Next time if Iwo survives this King by God's Grace the Kingmakers should do Night Vigil and beg Jesus well for directions before choosing the next King.
This one has been a disaster so far and Iwo is too important a Yoruba town.
Re: Oluwo Of Iwoland, Akanbi, Dressed Casually To An Official Function by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Christistruth00:

The drug baron himself. The King makers really messed up this time.

Next time if Iwo survives this King by God's Grace the Kingmakers should do Night Vigil and beg Jesus well for directions before choosing the next King.
This one has been a disaster so far and Iwo is too important a Yoruba town.

R u mad? Jesus has no role in Kingmaking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare Arrives Abuja With Other High Chiefs For A Historic Visit / Happy Easter 2015 Wishes, Messages, Quotes / Cross Cultural Marriage:interesting Tweets From White Lady Married To A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.