Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road (8815 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Flags-off 9.8bn Erosion Control Project At Urualla, Pays N500M / FG Flags-off Reconstruction Of N3.6bn Lagos-badagry Expressway / Akpugoeze, Gets Tarred Roads For The First Time Since Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by InvertedHammer: 8:47am On Apr 05, 2018
If you ever drive the road from Inyi all the way to Enugu, you will bow down.

/
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Checked86: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You know next to nothing about what you are talking.

Outstanding Anambrarians, from all works of life, put Ndigbo in general on the global map. Speak of globally acclaimed intellectuals like Chinua Achebe, Alex Ekwueme, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chimamanda Adichie, Emeka Anyaoku, Dora Akunyili, Innocent Chukwuma, Philip Emeagwali, Paul & Paul Okoye, John Mikel Obi etc.

Since when has been rash or aggressive been associated with nativity? Though you may want to argue further, but I make bold to say that no state in the entire SE has contributed more outstandingly to giving Ndigbo her pride of place in Nigeria than Anambra state, no one.

Name your so-called 'diplomatic' Enugu people and let's put them side by side with the few names I have reeled out here.

well you just confirmed what the guy said about Anambra by this poo you wrote. We-are-better-than-others attitude. your comparison is very careless. How many time do you hear Northerners compare or compete against one another? Have a peace and good relationship with those guys you mentioned that are from anambra. Enjoy. Onye Otu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Outstanding Anambrarians, from all works of life, put Ndigbo in general on the global map. Speak of globally acclaimed intellectuals like Chinua Achebe, Alex Ekwueme, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chimamanda Adichie, Emeka Anyaoku, Dora Akunyili, Innocent Chukwuma, Philip Emeagwali, Paul & Paul Okoye, John Mikel Obi etc.

Since when has been rash or aggressive been associated with nativity? Though you may want to argue further, but I make bold to say that no state in the entire SE has contributed more outstandingly to giving Ndigbo her pride of place in Nigeria than Anambra state, no one.

Name your so-called 'diplomatic' Enugu people and let's put them side by side with the few names I have reeled out here.

Congratulations for falling for the mu.mu. divide and rule tactics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by sixtusn: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2018
Ride on my able Governor, you are indeed a man of your words. God bless u and grant you more grace to excel in your performance. Definitely, Enugu will have u come back. #supportgburugburu#
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by blecele: 11:00am On Apr 05, 2018
michae1004:
Good. Now it will take me 30 minutes to travel from Enugu to umunze.
You can say that again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Customer80: 11:36am On Apr 05, 2018
Ugwuanyi selling point is not concentrating development to the city like Sullivan chime did and abandoned the rural communities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Bede2u(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
themosthigh:
Enugu people are the one of the only few wise and visionary Igbos.
Though proudly Igbos, they are not tribalistic and religion does not enter their head. A typical Enugu man will not care if you are Igbo or Yoruba, Christian or Muslim unless you openly offend him or try to take something from him.
Unlike Anambra people that are rash,aggressive and ended up leading other Igbos to the Biafran onslaught, they are tactical, visionary and still not timid or primitive.
Go to some of their villages and you will see mosques and churches together without problems, igalas and idomas living side by side with Igbo people without conflict and problems settled by diplomacy and wisdom not violence.
IMO/abia people are not aggressive but are too dishonorable and tricky and many are not proudly Igbos, leave their land to live in Lagos for decades without coming back.
Ebonyi people are divided into the IMO like people,Enugu like people and primitivist people.
If their is ever going to be an Igbo president, it has to be an Enugu man. Even I myself can vote them.
any igbo man who lìked this shìt is a fool. Afonja write up stinks

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Bede2u(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Guy delete this post. Igbo is one.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Ojiofor: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
themosthigh:
Enugu people are the one of the only few wise and visionary Igbos.
Though proudly Igbos, they are not tribalistic and religion does not enter their head. A typical Enugu man will not care if you are Igbo or Yoruba, Christian or Muslim unless you openly offend him or try to take something from him.
Unlike Anambra people that are rash,aggressive and ended up leading other Igbos to the Biafran onslaught, they are tactical, visionary and still not timid or primitive.
Go to some of their villages and you will see mosques and churches together without problems, igalas and idomas living side by side with Igbo people without conflict and problems settled by diplomacy and wisdom not violence.
IMO/abia people are not aggressive but are too dishonorable and tricky and many are not proudly Igbos, leave their land to live in Lagos for decades without coming back.
Ebonyi people are divided into the IMO like people,Enugu like people and primitivist people.
If their is ever going to be an Igbo president, it has to be an Enugu man. Even I myself can vote them.

Your opinion about great Ndigbo is unsolicited and useless
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bede2u:
Guy delete this post. Igbo is one.

I won't.

If you were applying good judgement, you would have said this to the person I quoted, not me.

How dare he try to rubbish Anambrarians with such meaningless post.

Of course, Igbo is one. Mine was only a reaction.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You are very foolish man

it's idiots like u that divide ndigbo..u place anambra ahead of ndigbo...you have stupidly forgotten that enugu enough was part of anambra before...so stop bringing unwanton discrimination among ndigbo

The guy quoted na afonja see as he just made a fool of u

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Congratulations for falling for the mu.mu. divide and rule tactics
Thank you. Now you can rest your mumu self.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Checked86:
well you just confirmed what the guy said about Anambra by this poo you wrote. We-are-better-than-others attitude. your comparison is very careless. How many time do you hear Northerners compare or compete against one another? Have a peace and good relationship with those guys you mentioned that are from anambra. Enjoy. Onye Otu

Bia, am I using your data?

You expected me to just watch the guy spew nonsense, painting my people in bad light? I won't. He needed to be reminded that nobody has monopoly for divisiveness.

Societies, as much as we think them to be equal, cannot be equal, especially in terms of civilization, amenities, human capital and contributions to humanity in diverse ramifications. Equality only exists in the sight of God.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

You are very foolish man

it's idiots like u that divide ndigbo..u place anambra ahead of ndigbo...you have stupidly forgotten that enugu enough was part of anambra before...so stop bringing unwanton discrimination among ndigbo

The guy quoted na afonja see as he just made a fool of u

Does it matter who the guy I quoted is?

I am addressing what he raised, not him.

You must be really clumsy, flimsy and mad to call me a fool. You buy data for me?
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
comrChris:
You too you are not wise, he wanted to pull your legs and you have danced to his tune

And you Mr. Wise, aren't you now foolish not to think that I might as well be pulling his legs. Or does he not have legs to be pulled?
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Checked86: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Bia, am I using your data?

You expected me to just watch the guy spew nonsense, painting my people in bad light? I won't. He needed to be reminded that nobody has monopoly for divisiveness.

Societies, as much as we think them to be equal, cannot be equal, especially in terms of civilization, amenities, human capital and contributions to humanity in diverse ramifications. Equality only exists in the sight of God.

War is between two People attacking each other, or more people attacking one another. Once you are defensive in a war, you are at your attacker's mercy. Nwanne, I am an Enugu guy. we are not competing with any eastern states. we strive to be better collectively and individually. 042 is love, 042 is happiness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mrval20:
Too bad you fell for this. SMH

And in all your smartness, you fell for mine.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Checked86: 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You must be really clumsy, flimsy and mad to call me a fool. You buy data for me?

he didn't call you a fool, you are a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 1:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Checked86:
War is between two People attacking each other, or more people attacking one another. Once you are defensive in a war, you are at your attacker's mercy. Nwanne, I am an Enugu guy. we are not competing with any eastern states. we strive to be better collectively and individually. 042 is love, 042 is happiness

There is no war my brother. You and I know this.

Just that I won't let anyone speak so badly and incorrectly of Anambra.

At least, a few minds will be disabused of that senseless post. Anambra is progress, intellectualism and enterprise. Of course, all these won't be without peace and love.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 1:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
Checked86:
he didn't call you a fool, you are a fool

That's for your generation I guess.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You are a nonetity

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
You are a nonetity

I guess that hurt you, Clumsy!
Next time you won't be flimsy with what you say.
E no get who you buy data for.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
You are a nonetity

I guess that hurt you, Clumsy!
Next time you won't be flimsy with what you say.
E no get who you buy data for.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ifraudiaa: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

We were without error when we mentioned enugu igbos as very wise visionary plus mature

you and other anambra ibos are cut from the same cloth ie chest beating and bringing down united nigerians

it is in your deoxynucleic acid plus wretched state of mind which can never be cured

3 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Bede2u(m): 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

I won't.

If you were applying good judgement, you would have said this to the person I quoted, not me.

How dare he try to rubbish Anambrarians with such meaningless post.

Of course, Igbo is one. Mine was only a reaction.

he is yoruba...u should not indulge him.. wat u said in response is exactly wat he wanted to hear. Unless u too are yoruba or u are new in nairaland

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bede2u:
he is yoruba...u should not indulge him.. wat u said in response is exactly wat he wanted to hear. Unless u too are yoruba or u are new in nairaland

My data...my response.

You don't detect to me what to or not respond to.

I reacted to the issue he raised, whether he's from Chad or Belgium is immaterial.

How does it matter how long I have been on Nairaland? Mtchewww.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifraudiaa:

We were without error when we mentioned enugu igbos as very wise visionary plus mature

you and other anambra ibos are cut from the same cloth ie chest beating and bringing down united nigerians

it is in your deoxynucleic acid plus wretched state of mind which can never be cured

What have you achieved or contributed to national building as a people, with all your your maturity and wisdom?

Mtcheeew!
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ifraudiaa: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

What have you achieved or contributed to national building as a people, with all your your maturity and wisdom?

Mtcheeew!

my state cross river is a pacesetter

something your agbero anambra state cannot dream of in gazillion years to come

4 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Bede2u(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
CoolAmbience:

My data...my response.

You don't detect to me what to or not respond to.

I reacted to the issue he raised, whether he's from Chad or Belgium is immaterial.

How does it matter how long I have been on Nairaland? Mtchewww.

Lol. U Still green. When everybody is telling u the same thing, there might be some truth in it
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bede2u:
Lol. U Still green. When everybody is telling u the same thing, there might be some truth in it

Who are the everybody?

Dem buy data for me?

Abeg, leave them. I can't allow anyone speak misguidedly of my people in the guise that we are one Igbo.

It doesn't matter to me where the person is from or his intent. I have reacted and can't be apologetic about that.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifraudiaa:

my state cross river is a pacesetter

something your agbero anambra state cannot dream of in gazillion years to come

Where be Cross Rivers?

Mtcheeew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Government Is The Most Transparent In Nigeria - Senator Ita Enang / Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements / Who Was Herbert Macaulay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.