Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency (19563 Views)

“declare Your Assets Now”, PDP Dares Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila / PDP Dares INEC, Re-open Presidential Campaign On Monday / PDP Dares Buhari Over Threats To Arrest Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Please allow him to travel biko. The last time he did, things were pretty okay.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by origima: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is not the kind of campaign material PDP need to dislodge pmb.PDP need to scaveng for real thing and prophetic or religious material to entertain sympathizers of PDP,it is not enough rather may draw sympathy for pmb.for now, pmb will go and come back healthier whether through blood or water transfusion. After all ,all drug na drug so far it sustains life while it last
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by JohnVianney: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
He obviously is going to receive orders from the queen of England. Anyone who says he has been going for one treatment pr another is just deceiving himself. Anytime elections are close by, any time IPOB issues are out of hand, when militants start disturbing, when Nigerians start putting the govt. Under immense pressure; he goes to London and then everything becomes alright for him afterwards. Nigeria is still fully under the control of the British.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by JohnVianney: 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Do you think that the 4000 pounds paid daily to the British govt.during Buhari's 3.5 month stay in London was not planned? There are many ways to siphon money out of Nigerians.
Buhari is a scam and a very wise thief. He's also a puppet of the British, I repeat they are still fully in control of Nigeria. God help us....but we'd have to make efforts to help ourselves first.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by no1madman(m): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
Buhari d fackiiin old cow. .moo! Moo!

Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by Adekdammy: 10:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Now this is opposition, constructive and on point
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by fk001(m): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=zombieHUNTER post=66438536][/quote]

I said Nigerians not Biafran's
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by chrissbliss: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
This Buarhi's things done tire me ooh.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by vikithor(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
Pdp are you this dumb,how on earth do you want apc to tell you ‘real reasons ’ for their actions or inactions ehn,?
its like asking a child whose father is armed robber t he reason for ‘why did your father rob ’ again last night ?

its yours (pdp )to dig out the reasonable reasons for the modern ajala de travel er s third or perhaps ,last trip and expose it or them whaahhhh! for nigerians to see ,hear feel and touch and know then decide

1 Like

Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by brutal1(m): 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Earthbound:
PDP buttfucked this country for 16 years. I can't believe they still get mouth to talk.

Whatever the president's reason is, he's on his annual leave and can do whatever the he wants
In as much as I expected more from this government, I won't forget so soon the level of corruption under the last administration. GEJ drained the country dry. Okonjo iweala, Charles Soludo and Sanusi raised the alarm. I am disappointed at this government for not having solid plans on ground. They were just focused on wrestling power from the previous government. But I won't conclude or judge them because it will be unfair.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by pennylland: 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
i think they want to go and recharge him may be for election
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 05, 2018
brutal1:
In as much as I expected more from this government, I won't forget so soon the level of corruption under the last administration. GEJ drained the country dry. Okonjo iweala, Charles Soludo and Sanusi raised the alarm. I am disappointed at this government for not having solid plans on ground. They were just focused on wrestling power from the previous government. But I won't conclude or judge them because it will be unfair.

On the contrary, this administration is doing really well. The truth is, as a result of the looting carried out by the previous govt, we were at cross roads immediately Buhari was voted in. First it was a crash in oil prices which then led to recession. During the recession, sponsored terrorists blew up pipelines to worsen the situation, forcing our Naira down the drain. None of these can be attributed to the president. Fact! PDP loyalists began the anti-Buhari crusade online and and you might have guessed it, Nigerians bought right into it. Everything was caused by Buhari. How ludicrous?! PDP enjoyed about 40-70 dollars excess crude funds on each barrel for 16 years with little or nothing to show for it. This current administration is working. Do your own research. Even just the roads they're working on, the major trade routes on the grid are enough to wake a sleeping economy. Let me stop here so it wouldn't seem as if I'm asslicking APC or Buhari.

I'm starting to have hope for the future. If PDP is voted back, I will pack my bags

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by begwong: 12:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Buhari is going to take more stronger odeshi injection for 2019 elections campaign
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by Borderless: 2:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Dumb, Very Dumb. . . !

We Nigerian's love him no matter how hard you try to tarnish his image

BUHARI is a blessing form GoD

PMB till 2023[/quote]
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by NwaliE01: 3:05am On Apr 05, 2018
He need to clear his head and secondly cross some dollars to oversea.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by DrHighchief(m): 5:17am On Apr 05, 2018
Pot calling kettle black,...
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by lexy2014: 5:47am On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:
Wetin concern them?

PMB till 2023
not "we Nigerians". U can speak 4 urself not Nigerians after all d people in PDP aren't from zimbabwe
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by lexy2014: 5:55am On Apr 05, 2018
Earthbound:

On the contrary, this administration is doing really well. The truth is, as a result of the looting carried out by the previous govt, we were at cross roads immediately Buhari was voted in. [b]First it was a crash in oil prices which then led to recession. [/b]During the recession, sponsored terrorists blew up pipelines to worsen the situation, forcing our Naira down the drain. None of these can be attributed to the president. Fact! PDP loyalists began the anti-Buhari crusade online and and you might have guessed it, Nigerians bought right into it. Everything was caused by Buhari. How ludicrous?! PDP enjoyed about 40-70 dollars excess crude funds on each barrel for 16 years with little or nothing to show for it. This current administration is working. Do your own research. Even just the roads they're working on, the major trade routes on the grid are enough to wake a sleeping economy. Let me stop here so it wouldn't seem as if I'm asslicking APC or Buhari.

I'm starting to have hope for the future. If PDP is voted back, I will pack my bags
so.its no longer looting that caused recession, its now crash in oil price?d story don de change.how did buhari get into power wasn't it by way of anti PDP campaign which was mainly online? Didnt nigerians buy it?This administration is "working" but when asked to name its achievements, u will b told to "do ur research". Pls name those roads u said d govt us building. I beg, no google
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by lexy2014: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2018
Earthbound:
PDP buttfucked this country for 16 years. I can't believe they still get mouth to talk.

Whatever the president's reason is, he's on his annual leave and can do whatever the he wants
no sir, he can't do whatever he wants. They said he is going 2 London to rest. Is there no where in Nigeria where buhari can rest? They have consistently since d beginning of d administration said we all should patronise made in Nigeria goods 2 save d economy and forex. Is it naira they are going to spend in d uk? It shows their hypocrisy and do as I say not as I do mentality. If d president can't live by example in choosing where he want 2 "rest", is it when it comes 2 stealing he will live by example?if he is going treatment, then it is a contradiction of his campaign promise to stop medical tourism. It clearly shows he has failed.his trip is being financed from d national treasury, funds they said PDP finished. In essence he should b able to give account 4 such expenses
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by sujexy(m): 6:11am On Apr 05, 2018
Earthbound:

so according to u, because PDP Buttfucked us for past 16yrs then any other person can then have the right to finish us ryt??
see why these old men need to hold us a bit longer....coz we d youth are stl not ready to face issues squarely here... Oya run of to the parlour and continue with bbnaija or champions league immediately... ...mtcheeew
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by deyink1: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2018
those people shouting sai baba till 2023, i know you are all aboki and fulani, get it into your skull now, voting buhari in was a mistake to nigerians, he uses all his tenure to blame the previous administration without doing anything. question to the aboki's tell me just one thing buhari has done for nigerians

i need samsung galaxy s4 i9505 in ibadan
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by Eldavis(m): 6:48am On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:
Wetin concern them?

PMB till 2023

Lol oga jux say u love him instead of "we nigerians"

Cus ur opinion can never be the same with other nigerians
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by oruma19: 10:08am On Apr 05, 2018
When Satan is accusing devil, I weep for naija people. PDP and APC are two of a kind. Same product , different packaging. God punish both Satan and devil.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by dvkot(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:
Wetin concern them?

PMB till 2023
the blessings of God added no sorrow
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by Bhol28: 11:25am On Apr 05, 2018
When will pdp grow and prove they are a viable option.All these non productive criticism they are focusing on shows that they still dont have anything to come back and offer.If Buhari goes to toilet they note and pick points.By now a serious opposition party should be selling its economic,security and other viable agenda to the populace.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by Emperor002: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Shithole country
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
Paperwhite:
The world will shudder in horror when the corruption of the APC will be unearthed @ the end of time.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Paperwhite:

Meanwhile hear the same hypocritical Buhari talking some years back:
The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua."
- Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)

Even Lai Muhammed advocated a daily briefing of the Nigeria nation on the health progress of the then president.But what do we have today? So serve Buhari with some dignity.
Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
dignity33:
He is going to loot $1 billion approved for Arm purchase nothing else. Buhari is using corruption fight to milk Nigeria dry.
By the time Nigerians wake up a dollar will be 1000naira. Senators sharing money with Buhari.

Re: Reveal The Real Reason Buhari Is Travelling To London – PDP Dares Presidency by Codes151(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dominiquez:
He want to go for blood transfusion, the one he collected last year will soon expire and he need a new one for him to be fit for his re-election campaign.

wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Suspends Monarch Over Demolition Of Visually Impaired Man's Building / Santiago Stocker Makes Case For Seaport & Infrastructures In South East / President Buhari Signs Independence Celebration Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.