Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? (35699 Views)

6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Became More Popular After Their Death / Ronaldo Vs Beyonce / Cristiano Ronaldo VS Michael Jackson - Who Has More Fame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by scholes23(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Biglittlelois:
What a silly question, beyonce has been popular b4 ronaldo came into existance
Na by dat one

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by RexTramadol1: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mayowa1056:
......Where is Jesus Christ in that post

Only the blind can't SEE.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by abdulskulboy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lol. All the street guys in my local gov. sabi CR7 but believe me none of them sabi knw the meaning of BEYONCE

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by TourismMan(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Who is Beyonce please? Here in Ikorodu town we don't know her.
Ronaldo anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by TourismMan(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Who is Beyonce please? Here in Ikorodu town we don't know her.
Ronaldo anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by micholen(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Beyondo or Ronance

none is as popular as JESUS CHRIST.
AND FOREVER WILL IT BE

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by chigo4u: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Shallow Nigerians Beyoncé is far more popular

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by 8stargeneral: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
10 years old child dont knw who's Beyonce is but my boy of 5 years was disturbing me to get him ronaldo jersey.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by Okiajnr(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Lemme ask lai mohammed
He will say Jackie Appiah is more popular

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by onyeka84: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Who is Beyonce
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by TunAb8(m): 5:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
RogueX:
Can't you read
123m is more than 113m

plus most of Beyonces fans are on social media while has a smaller percentage of his fan on social media.

He's richer too

Not as rich bro.... Beyonce worths about 400mn
Ronaldo is close to 350mn.

But I agree Ronaldo is popular in football loving countries..

But Beyonce is kind of a thing in the Americas and Asia.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by dvkot(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kingsley1000:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR SAYING THAT,SORRY FOR THE INSULT.AM A CORE MESSI FAN,BUT DON'T COMPARE ANY TOP FOOTBALLER TO ANY MUSICIAN....most non english speaking countries dont know these americans
u an idiot too, where is Beyonce not known?... someone that is doing world tour, only football fans knows cr7 belive it or die. am not hatin only stating fact
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by dvkot(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bitchiamjay:

you're a hater, a saddist, and a Liar.
Beyonce is no where near Cristiano Ronaldo when it comes to popularity.
This comparison is Wack.
Lionel Messi and Neymar are popular than Beyonce.
The only person you should compare cr7 with is 'Micheal Jackson' .

#YOLO

football fans is butthurt Beyonce is as popular as cocacola takebot or die
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by TunAb8(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
marttol:
MICHEALJACKSON IS THE MOST POPULAR HUMAN THAT EVER WALKED THE EARTH...

MY JESUS IS NOT TO BE COMPARED WITH ANYONE.

Perhaps, I know Jackson was the most famous person during his life time, more than six billion people knew him, still do...

No one, nothing, (asides from God of course) can boast of such popularity.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by TunAb8(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Bitchiamjay:

When last Beyonce win Grammy? I can't even remember.
Cristiano has been winning the balon d'or for years consecutively.
When it comes to Grammy.. Don't even mention Beyonce.. Her time Don pass.. Her past glories dey help her.
Kendrick Lamar is better than Beyonce right now.

#YOLO

She has more than twenty one though..

One of the highest by any artiste..

I don't like her music, but I can assure you, that she's famous in what she does..
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by etrange: 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
OSUigbo:

who is beyonce

Just one singer with inflated pride feeling like a goddess.

She's not even following anyone on twitter and some fools are following her.

Ifa hear say I follow her

No be fight, oga. Don't kill yourself.

You ask, you answer. Only you.

Must you hate? Ronaldo is not proud, abi?

She has her fan base just like cr7 and works as hard to earn her reputation. She got into the spotlight even before cr7. She may not be as popular, she may not be your best but don't undermine her hard work. It's not easy!
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by etrange: 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mac2016:

Football is a language everyone understands although music is called a universal language but I believe football is more popular than anyone's individual album! CR7; a planet named after him sef...COSMOS Redshift 7. Salute!!!

Cr7 maybe more popular but it's not about football and music, bro. Music is far more universal, ask the Indians.

By the way, none of these peeps have gotten anywhere close to Micheal Jackson's popularity.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by encryptjay(m): 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mtchewww.... How many people offline know Beyonce? Ronaldo is like wild fire.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by Fahrenhite(m): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Your question is like asking either air or water which is more popular/known. sad they are equally known /popular
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by Bimpe29: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
Death can never be compared with sleep. Ronaldo is more popular and celebrated than Beyonce.

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by adidison(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Look at it this way ... imagine one small remote village (in naija maself) some local people gather to watch soccer match on tv they might watch european football Or an old match or something ... they must have seen Ronadlo or heard from tv "Ronaldo goal!" Then during half time Beyoncé's music video starts playing the way they will change channel to see if maybe other channels have started 2nd half grin Beyoncé'll be shook. Can't compare them at all ...
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by sharex15: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Messi is as popular as ronaldo too
You can't know ronaldo and not know Messi

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by Lankaline(m): 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Its actually kinda funny that Nigerians don't really know the meaning of popularity or fame,some are saying Ronaldo is known by people who love football only,mehn thats rubbish,,whether yu love football or not,yu must have heard the name Ronaldo,goto countries where there is little access to the internet,,the kids there know Ronaldo,,5yr olds ask for his Jersey to be procured for them but for that 5yr old to actually know Beyonce,he/she have to first have a phone or actually watch a music vidoe of Beyonce which is rarely shown these days,,So pls being popular has nothing to do with whether people like your profession,,,
Another example,almost every being on earth have heard the term whatsapp or facebook,both elderly people have heard the term,doesn't mean they need to use it or like it,,if Twitter happens to have more users,,it doesnt mean its more popular than Fb,it only have more users (which we know it doesn't), So lets not confuse the term popularity with other stuffs
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by lordswill03: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
I guess you've got the answers to the question you seek!??
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by theunnamed: 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
grin

Ronaldo

Compare Beyonce with her mate Riri

Riri is not even her mate sef...
Try lady Gaga or Sia
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by OSUigbo: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
etrange:

No be fight, oga. Don't kill yourself.

You ask, you answer. Only you.

Must you hate? Ronaldo is not proud, abi?

She has her fan base just like cr7 and works as hard to earn her reputation. She got into the spotlight even before cr7. She may not be as popular, she may not be your best but don't undermine her hard work. It's not easy!
Frustration may kill you asap

What nonsense hardwork are you talking about?

Sheer luck or hardwork?
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by pstnicodemus(m): 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
Originalsly:
USA...football is not a popular sport...but is gaining popularity. At least 95% wouldn't know who is Ronaldo.
I agree a hundred percent.
that football isn't the most popular sports in the US doesn't mean it's not played there.
have u ever watched a soccer game in an American Stadium? it's usually full to the brim, so saying 95% of Americans don't know him is laughable.
inside your mind, you know say wetin u talk no get small truth inside.
Ronaldo's popularity should be compared with Lionel Messi and not Beyonce.
They're all greats in their individual careers but popularity wise, no way.
Go your village for instance, you'll see football viewing centers there.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by pstnicodemus(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
ochallo:

a lot of countries don't , india for example is cricket.
I agree with you completely, but that doesn't mean football isn't played there.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by Biglittlelois(f): 2:03am On Apr 06, 2018
Lucid1:

Mumu comment by a sensible person grin

Who is more popular not who became popular first. tongue

What a mumuish comment by a sensible person grin

The question was "who is more popular" it didnt state first, then or now so i can say anyone i want

So yes Beyonce is much more popular b4 Ronaldo came into existance tongue
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by etrange: 6:11am On Apr 06, 2018
OSUigbo:

Frustration may kill you asap

What nonsense hardwork are you talking about?

Sheer luck or hardwork?

Lol... see who's talking about frustration.

You follow cr7, you don't follow her. How would you know? You can't claim not to be her fan and still know about her life endeavours. If you're not willing to read a little documentary about her, then just leave her alone instead of hating on someone who doesn't even know you exist.

Anyway, be there and be waiting for sheer luck while life passes you by.

I'm done with you.
Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by Stanleysteno(m): 8:06am On Apr 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
What a silly question, beyonce has been popular b4 ronaldo came into existance
God bless you my sister. Beyonce it is for me

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Vs Beyonce: Who Is More Popular? by jdelk(f): 9:23am On Apr 06, 2018
U know her really well![q1uote author=OSUigbo post=66453818]who is beyonce

Just one singer with inflated pride feeling like a goddess.

She's not even following anyone on twitter and some fools are following her.

Ifa hear say I follow her[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilda Dokubo's Phone Stolen At AMAA / Obiagu Boys Gatecrashed Phynofest In Enugu (photos) / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.