Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election (24291 Views)

APC Used Goodluck Jonathan Against PDP – Governor Dickson / Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 / "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by maasoap(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Bizibi:
wait,let me understand something Mr sycophant, are you telling me that an infidel can orchestrate evil at such a magnitude in northeast and boko haram is under an infidel?

I asked you a question, Mr Wailer. "Didn't you accuse APC of doing the same thing pre 2015 election?". Answer that, then I will answer yours. You're not that smart, at least, not smarter than me.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Why don't you point out the lies.

You accuse GEJ of bokoharam but don't want Buhari to be accused of killer Fulani herdsmen.

It is obvious that you lots are the hypocritical liars. Shior

Another lie!

I never accused GEJ and nobody ever did with factual evidence.

Where do you get information's from?
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Bizibi(m): 9:09am On Apr 05, 2018
maasoap:

I asked you a question, Mr Wailer. "Didn't you accuse APC of doing the same thing pre 2015 election?". Answer that, then I will answer yours. You're not that smart, at least, not smarter than me.
Mr sycophant, I have never accused buhari for directly sponsoring boko haram,so answer my question Mr APC sycophant.......

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by TheKingIsHere: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2018
Euouae:

Another lie!

I never accused GEJ and nobody ever did with factual evidence.

Where do you get information's from?

Why don't you point out the lies in your first comment to me or shut the fvck up

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Bizibi(m): 9:10am On Apr 05, 2018
maasoap:

Mr sycophant, I have never accused buhari for directly sponsoring boko haram,so answer my question Mr APC sycophant.....

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Why don't you point out the lies in your first comment to me or shut the fvck up

So you have accepted you lied in your second comment? grin grin grin
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Iammercy2018: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2018
CSTR1002:

List one project buhari has started and completed to show that Nigeria will be great again under that mad man.

Go to the Middle belt and tell those corpses slain by Fulani herdsmen that Nigeria will be great again under buhari .

All you supporters of buhari will reap the very worst of his administration in Jesus name .

Oga stf up and leave middle belt alone, have you been there, have you witnessed the killing or better still seen a live scene after the killings, so stfu.

I am from Benue state.

the Fulani herdsmen and the farmers conflicts as been there for ages and thousands of persons have died before this administration came to power,

I can remember vividly in 2013 my village in particular clashed with herdsmen and tens of life were lost, but the media and the government wasn't interested in helping matters, despite all the letters written to Abuja nothing happened.

You, the media and the then ruling party PDP now the opposition feels now is the best time to bring the herdsmen matter into the domain of the public, because u lots know you can't talk about boko haram because they have been technically defeated and not as effective as they were 3/4 year ago.

So you feel the herdsmen is the best angle to tackle this government from.

Like I said before the herdsmen and farmers clash as been there for more than 20yrs, the PDP never talk about it but now that they're out of power they think they can use that as a campaign strategy.

You all using the lives of the innocent people of Benue to play politics may you all loss your children before the next election AMEN.

only fools like you will take those PDP ppl serious.
I'm not a supporter of APC but they are 100% much better this those stupid PDP and its supporters.
Any small thing you'll hear a very shallow minded person say "list one thing this administration has initiated, finished and commissioned" this are for children like you, no matter how old u think you are, you're still a child if you are one of those ppl making this kinda statement

Hope you've gotten your PVC sha?

God punish you all
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by MicroBox: 9:27am On Apr 05, 2018
CSTR1002:

Islam is seen as a dark religion in civilized countries.

Are you smarter than them? The average Nigerian IQ is 70 which is very low.

So you are obviously not smarter.
What is civilization?
How is IQ test\rating came about?
How did you know your IQ is 70?
That why the company came to developing country to perpetrate their evil which they almost got away with it....
Wakeup and read more stop allowing them to manipulate you, my how IQ can not be measure up by anyone..
China was rated the same way until they broke away and become world leading interms of everything..
You are also intelligent with high IQ
If you keep believing them, they will rule for many more generation to come..
Get your PVC and elect credible leader come 2019 but not type that believe in west brain washing
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Horlufemi(m): 9:28am On Apr 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:
This video is actually a spotbon correct prophesy ..Every thing said there has come to pass

Please list the prophecies.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by wingmanII: 9:28am On Apr 05, 2018
Abagworo:
That strategy of drafting false stories to blackmail your perceived opponents has not worked in Nigeria. In Imo State for example the displaced politicians wasted billions and even aligned with Catholic Arch Bishop to publish a fake story "Aboki in Douglas house" but Okorocha defeated their coalition even when they had federal might in 2015.
But you are the chief peddler of fake news for Okorocha. Are you not the scoundrel who posted a fake story claiming the Archbishop has endorsed Okorocha's son in-law? Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Horlufemi(m): 9:30am On Apr 05, 2018
The youth in Nigeria are cattle.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by wingmanII: 9:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Truth is, PDP did not do well for Nigeria but APC and Buhari are even a bigger mistake. May God save us all.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
in the US, it was used and trump won, but in nigeria, they were still thinking of using it for the elections, still GEJ lost....now who is fooling whom in this country....rubbish
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Horlufemi(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
MicroBox:

What is civilization?
How is IQ test\rating came about?
How did you know your IQ is 70?
That why the company came to developing country to perpetrate their evil which they almost got away with it....
Wakeup and read more stop allowing them to manipulate you, my how IQ can not be measure up by anyone..
China was rated the same way until they broke away and become world leading interms of everything..
You are also intelligent with high IQ
If you keep believing them, they will rule for many more generation to come..
Get your PVC and elect credible leader come 2019 but not type that believe in west brain washing

Nigerians actually have low IQ. The average number is actually 67. At that it's actually a disability.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by maasoap(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2018
Bizibi:
Mr sycophant, I have never accused buhari for directly sponsoring boko haram,so answer my question Mr APC sycophant.....

Dear Mr Wailer, it wasn't a personal question, don't personalise it. Be careful with your answer because Internet doesn't forget.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by maasoap(m): 9:39am On Apr 05, 2018
CSTR1002:

Islam is seen as a dark religion in civilized countries.

Are you smarter than them? The average Nigerian IQ is 70 which is very low.

So you are obviously not smarter.

And this kind of nairalander would still see himself as normal human being! What kind of people store this kind of information in their brain and move about believing it and spreading it? Too many idiot walking around.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by totorimi: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Video or no video but is that not what is happening now.
Are they negotiating with Boko terrorist? YES.
Are they propagating Sharia law? YES
Are the fulani Herdsmen terrorist killing innocent people? YES.

The video is showing the truth and nothing but the real truth.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by MicroBox: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Horlufemi:

Nigerians actually have low IQ. The average number is actually 67. At that it's actually a disability.
Please stop believing those things .....
Nigerians exhale and do good abroad especially health and manufacturing...
Nigerians often come out as the best students abroad..
I knew a Nigerian doctor personally who cure a perticular type of cancer in UK he had his first degree in Nigeria before moving to UK..
Bros. Please no they believe them...
Watch more of conspiracy videos to conventional edited videos.....

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by MicroBox: 9:54am On Apr 05, 2018
totorimi:
Video or no video but is that not what is happening now.
Are they negotiating with Boko terrorist? YES.
Are they propagating Sharia law? YES
Are the fulani Herdsmen terrorist killing innocent people? YES.

The video is showing the truth and nothing but the real truth.

The video is sponsored by one nigerian billionaire which Jonathan might not know about but because of selfish interest, he went that far.
Same with herdsmen which is handwork of some people.. The more you think you know, the less aware you become.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Just the same way you aren't aware of how Buhari allowed the killer Fulani herdsmen issue to fester for his own political gain hoping that the population in the South and NC will be decimated right?

Come up with something sensible.

You think to oppose the famed dullard is to support Buhari. Clueless you. Not only do I despise Buhari, I think he's a sitting duck, a lame duck of a President who should be booted out of office ASAP.

See? That's the difference between me and you. Your philosophy is the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Because you hate Buhari and Jonathan opposes Buhari, therefore, Jonathan is your friend.

Does that sound sensible to you sir? If it does then sensible must have a different meaning where you come from.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by ocelot2006(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
yarimo:
what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself undecided undecided

Yes WE NIGERIANS were warned. But we did not listen. Now WE suffer in the hands on an incompetent and tribalistic ruler called Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by uba1991: 10:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Those ones are even small. By 2019, we'll print out gory images of people killed by herdsmen and paste them side by side with Buhari's posters.

Buhari has proven to be worse than what Cambridge Analytica predicted.
and that ll not stop buhari from winning d election. So pls go get life

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
you he-goats made a bad mistake - live with it.. next time support a youth president - all these bastards including OBJ were not up to 30yrs when they became presidents grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Youngzedd(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2018
What is happening now? grin

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Bizibi(m): 10:47am On Apr 05, 2018
maasoap:

Dear Mr Wailer, it wasn't a personal question, don't personalise it. Be careful with your answer because Internet doesn't forget.
hahahaha,was expecting such a response from a blind and happy sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Edge1(m): 11:14am On Apr 05, 2018
yarimo:
what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Okoyeebos: 11:15am On Apr 05, 2018
uba1991:
and that ll not stop buhari from winning d election. So pls go get life

After winning, what next for you people?
Hunger
Boko Haram
Polio
Poverty
Illiteracy

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Actually Buhari has even turned out worse than the video predicted!!! what a prophecy!!! Nigerians were warned yet they chose to elect a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by blackpanda: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2018
MrALIVE:
if you still support buhari then you are a callous being

If u dont support buhari u are a worst callous being

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by Algorithms: 1:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
CSTR1002:

List one project buhari has started and completed to show that Nigeria will be great again under that mad man.

Go to the Middle belt and tell those corpses slain by Fulani herdsmen that Nigeria will be great again under buhari .

All you supporters of buhari will reap the very worst of his administration in Jesus name .

See how pained u sounded, now these is just the beginning, u will die out of frustration come 2019 when PMB coast to victory in a land slide victory, mind u I am also from North central, it is PMB or nothing grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by CSTR1002: 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Algorithms:

See how pained u sounded, now these is just the beginning, u will die out of frustration come 2019 when PMB coast to victory in a land slide victory, mind u I am also from North central, it is PMB or nothing grin grin
lol.

My life is much better than yours. My people are not under severe Fulani attack.

If buhari wins or lose, it has no significant effect on me,economically or otherwise .
It is you and your people that will suffer the effect of misgovernance.

You think everybody on nairaland is beggarly or depend on govt? .

You are not doing me. You are doing yourself.
Re: Cambridge Analytica Video Used By Jonathan Against Buhari In 2015 Election by magzey: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
GEJ Fantastically Corrupt president. safe joni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty / Ganduje Commissions 7 New Ambulances (Photos) / Customs: Hameed Ali Generates N799bn In 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.