Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Techno Pad7e - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Techno Pad7e (347 Views)

Help!!! All Techno Phones Not Working In Usa / Who Knows About Techno Al86 I Cant Find The 3g Network / Techno Spark K7 3000mah VS Infinix 4000mah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Techno Pad7e by Sulesh01: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2018
No issue working perfectly in good condition. Android 5.1 with upgradeable,16gbinbuit,4000mh strong and reliable battery and sharp camera. Call or whatsapp 08032923209.No negotiable pls.

Re: Techno Pad7e by kaysy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Plz what's the RAM Speed and how much is it

Am looking to buy a 7inch tab with at least 2GB of RAM

MODIFIED
I just called and u said the taB is going for N25,000 last, please bring the price down cos I dnt think anyone will release 25k for that taB, not that the taB is bad but cos of these reasons.

1. Its running on Android 5.1 OS (People are upgrading to 7.0 OS)
2. The RAM is 1GB.
3. It is fairly used (No matter how well u preach about it working perfectly, people will still have a belief that something may be wrong with it, until they have finally bought it and used it to confirm ur statement).

I recently bought a fairly used Techno 7inch taB last month with same specification as your for N16,000 and that's what am using to type this, it is perfectly Ok with no issues at all. The reason why I want to buy urs is cos we use these tabs for business (Mobile Money Agent) we want to migrate completely from using laptops to using tabs, and am looking for about 2 more tabs in addition to the one I already have.

So beat down ur price and get back to me if u are still ready, I dnt think I can pay anything more than 18k for this tab.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Samsung Galaxy S6 UK Used At A Give Away Price / Software Issues On The LEECO COOLPAD COOL 1 / New Samsung Leak Reveals Plans For Faster Galaxy S10 Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.