Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Crypto-related Writer And Proof Reader Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Crypto-related Writer And Proof Reader Needed (731 Views)

Hiring: A Review Writer, Crypto Writer and A How-to Article Writer / Blog Post Writer And Rewriter Of Articles? / Crypto-related Writer And Proof Reader Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto-related Writer And Proof Reader Needed by Ahyke: 2:45am On Apr 05, 2018
I am a content writer and proof reader in need of content writers and proof readers to help me with large work loads from client. I need a competent writer and proof reader that has a good blockchain tech. foundation. Please do not apply if you know you aren't up to the task, cos if you do not meet my client requirement you wont be paid.

My rate is:
writing N1.5K
proof reading: N1.0K

contact me at 08149605030
OR
Re: Crypto-related Writer And Proof Reader Needed by anoda(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Article writer here
Re: Crypto-related Writer And Proof Reader Needed by demmymol: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Is this offer still available?

(1) (Reply)

Academic Writers Needed Urgently / School For Personal Leadership - Weekend Sessions / Aspiring Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.