Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

In Two (2) Days Now Will End Esther Promo. Don't Miss Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Two (2) Days Now Will End Esther Promo. Don't Miss Out (213 Views)

See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice / 3 Days Now Since My Landlord Locked Me Out. What Should I Do? / Esther Folarin: "I Bought A House In Canada" - Nigerian Lady Reveals How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Two (2) Days Now Will End Esther Promo. Don't Miss Out by tosinjohnson(m): 3:46am On Apr 05, 2018
In two (2) days now will end Easter Promo. Here’s an opportunity to quickly key into the Easter Promo which ends on the 6th of April 2018. The following Estates which are close to the newly commissioned Lekki Deep Sea Port, are fast selling at the moment with a HUGE price slash!
The on-going 5km road construction at The Edgewood Courts and The Wolverton Courts is almost 1.2km done and still on. Every hand is on deck to see it reach completion before the end of the next quarter. Courtesy of EUC Homes. These Estates are a walking distances from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. These Estates are currently on the Easter promo for Wolverton Courts : 600sqm for N2.2m and would be Selling for N3m, after Promo and Edgewood Courts: 600sqm for N2.8m and would be Selling for N3.5m after the Promo respectively.

Easter Massive Discount
For enquiry and inspection call or whatsapp Tosin 08067630141;08074824828

(1) (Reply)

1,273sqm Of Land For Sale At Katampe Behind ABC Cargo / *TO LET* 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex With A BQ For Rent *location: Behind / Iinvest In The New Lagos : Amen Estates 2 , Ibeju Lekki .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.