Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad (33357 Views)

My Husband Who Traveled Abroad Seven Years Ago Suddenly Sent Me Divorce Letter / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will / Ugandan Man Dies After Bumping Into Wife Who Claimed She Traveled Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by dre11(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2018
MAN FIGHTS WIFE OVER USE OF VIBRATOR WHILE AWAY

CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

There was a serious fight between a woman and her husband simply identified as Okwy (surname withheld) as he bought a sex vibrator for his wife, Nonye while he was traveling abroad for greener pastures.

The incident happened at Idimu area of Lagos where they resided before the husband, Okwy travelled abroad and left her with their three children.

Okwy ended up spending five years abroad and when he returned he met the vibrator still intact in the pack just the way he bought it as his wife refused to use it for those years. He became angry and accused the wife of having committed adultery while he was away.

P.M.EXPRESS scooped that the wife explained to him that she did not use the vibrator to satisfy her sexual urge because she was afraid to use it and so she decided to abstain until he came back.

However, the husband did not believe her and has threatened to sack her saying that she must have slept with other men when he was not around.

It was gathered that the man stopped eating her food, sleeping with her and insisted that he will not have anything to do with her until she confessed what she had purportedly done and certain rituals performed.

The matter became open when the wife could not bear her husband’s attitude. She decided to confide in his close friends in order to intervene and resolve the matter but to no avail.

It was gathered that when the wife tabled the matter before his close friends, the man still refused insisting that he will not have any conjugal relationship with her until she confessed and certain rituals were performed in line with their culture and tradition in Enugu State.

P.M.EXPRESS gathered that it was the general belief in their community that when a man marries a wife and she slept with another man, that it was a sure way for a woman to kill her husband.

That was what the man was said to be avoiding but the wife insisted that she did not sleep with any man throughout the years the husband was away but the husband refused to believe her.

It appeared that the matter will not be resolved so soon as the man had insisted on confession and sacrifice but the woman maintained that there was no need for that because she did not sleep with any man when her husband travelled abroad.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-fights-wife-use-vibrator-away/
Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Olalan(m): 6:45am On Apr 05, 2018
This is wack journalism, this is a beer parlor gist that shouldn't be in any newspaper.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by abeeee(m): 6:46am On Apr 05, 2018
At least she was not using a natural one(gbola)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 05, 2018
If this is news is true,the man is as useless as Lionel Messi in yesterday's encounter with AS Roma.

How would you starve someone of sex for 5 years?

Me without it in a month, I feel as if I'm incomplete in my senses.

If he accuses his wife of cheating as a result of not using the vibrator, did he also buy sex doll before he left Naija area?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by VanNistelrooy24: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2018
grin Guess how much I love this CYRIACUS of a guy? grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by joeaz58(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2018
shocked stupid people everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by CAPSLOCKED: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Olalan:
This is wack journalism, this is a beer parlor gist that shouldn't be in any newspaper.

"NA NAIJA WE DEY".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by ikorodureporta: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Mayb he travelled wit a gallon of vaseline

6 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by frizzy092(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by doctimonyeka(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Many are mad.. Few are roaming..

Endtime people everywhere...

13 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by EarthXmetahuman: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
The guy is right.

No woman can stay 5 years without sex or any form of masturbation.

She must have been getting it from somewhere.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Okey!

Chai! Na dem again!
Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by LAFO: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
PM Express?
I'll Pass

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Luukasz(m): 10:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Igbo kwenu kwenu kwenu kwenu!!!
Igbo Amaka.. our brothers are repping everywhere even with vibrators dem never carry last

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by joenor(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2018
This one na still story?
Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2018
ROTFL.

Better a vibrator than another man abi?

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by SarkinYarki: 10:26am On Apr 05, 2018
It's about time the commitee of journalist put a disclaimer on Cyriacus Izuekwe

9 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by BUSHHUNTER: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2018
I do pity men that travel and leave their woman behindgrin

Presently a married lady who is my Ex is disturbing my phone seriously all because her husband travelled....

She ready carry her husband money give me sef and free puna for some days..

But God will decide for me Sha..
grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by lotusbeta: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
I wish I could un-read this grin grin grin
It is quite annoying though that the woman has to go through all that shii. Can the man swear as well and perform all those rites and claim fidelity to his marriage in the 5 years that he was gone? Nonsense and ingredients

11 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018

1 Share

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by olaolutreasure(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
If you think your wife cannot do without sex for years, you might be sick

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by ssogundele(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2018
This is really a shit! The woman should also turn the table and demand of him to swear if he too is cheat-free

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by shejane: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2018
Odiegwu really. Ndi mmadu
Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by ZeeBaba17(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2018
cyriakus have started again! all your news ehn, anyway I prefer u to Airforce 1 who always post about Emoney

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Jabioro: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2018
See kettle called pot black,what about the man?

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Houseofglam7(f): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2018
ROTFLMAO
Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by collitexnaira(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Was the useless man feasting on sex doll through out the five years abroad

Can he also confess not to have shack any woman over there

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Heffalump(m): 10:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Luukasz:
Igbo kwenu kwenu kwenu kwenu!!!
Igbo Amaka.. our brothers are repping everywhere even with vibrators dem never carry last

No be small thing oo smiley
Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by dalaman: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Did the man spend 5 years mastubating alone ? How can you deny your wife sex for 5 years? Some men are truly crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by rifasenate11(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
JixNation:
If this is news is true,the man is as useless as Lionel Messi in yesterday's encounter with AS Roma.

How would you starve someone of sex for 5 years?

Me without it in a month, I feel as if I'm incomplete in my senses.

If he accuses his wife of cheating as a result of not using the vibrator, did he also buy sex doll before he left Naija area?

see dem Ronaldo fans, Messi is still better than Ronaldo anytime any day. Let Ronaldo continue proving otherwise till the end of his career, we know he will continue to play catch-up with Messi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Fights Wife For Not Using Vibrator After He Traveled Abroad by Billionboi: 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help!! My Father Has Too Much Interest On Widows / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / Who Is a Mama's Boy? What's Wrong With Being One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.