Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, Welcomes Son! - Picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, Welcomes Son! - Picture (563 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Welcomes Son, Clinton, To Film Production Team (video) / Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, Welcomes Son! - Picture by 36govs: 7:07am On Apr 05, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Kehinde Oshadipe, the other half of the now defunt singing duo, Oshadipe twins, has welcomed a son in the US. Taiwo, her other twin sister, died in October 2014. Announcing the arrival of her son , Congrats to her , picture below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/187/singer-kehinde-oshadipe-welcomes-son-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, Welcomes Son! - Picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:09am On Apr 05, 2018
who is she ? does she rap
Re: Singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, Welcomes Son! - Picture by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
who is she ? does she rap

I don't know much about her singing career cheesy but I know she and her late twin acted in super story's sister sister. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, Welcomes Son! - Picture by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I don't know much about her singing career cheesy but I know she and her late twin acted in super story's sister sister. cheesy
Awww now I remember that beautiful lady that died when giving birth embarassed
Re: Singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, Welcomes Son! - Picture by Shegricho: 7:36am On Apr 05, 2018
God will bless you and the baby beyond your imagination even the dad
Re: Singer, Kehinde Oshadipe, Welcomes Son! - Picture by 36govs: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Geneveive Trends On Twitter After Dancing Shaku Shaku On Video / Davido Wins Artist Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2018 / Yemi Alade's Lovely Outfits To Cote D'ivoire (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.