Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,851 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation (11780 Views)

Yahaya Bello To Kogi Workers: Keep Shouting Or Go Meet Donald Trump I Don't Care / Metuh Accuses FG Of Threatening Doctors Over His Medical Report / Video Of Yusuf Buhari's Arrival In Nigeria After His Medical Treatment Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by objobj: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
Good. bubu should know that donald trump hates islam. and if it gets too far he will discipline bubu just like he disciplined the Saudi King.

My advice to muslims in this country is to stop abusing their religious freedom here. or else they will even lose what they have.

Meanwhile, check out emir of Iwo dance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfawFw7eRlQ

Whom the Gods curse, they make them mad first.

HOW?
fullll
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by dignity33: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2018
He is going to loot the $1 billion he just approved nothing like medical vacation Buhari is just using corruption fight to milk Nigeria dry because he know is what Nigeria want to hear.
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by prechbills1(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2018
OboOlora:
I love the way SR posted the tweet, copying the handles so trumps team can deny it if it’s untrue.

I also doubt if Trump will meet him directly, he’s not comfortable around unintelligent people and he’s worried about acquiring any communicable disease

We shall see!

true...

trump doesn't like meeting with dullards, especially black monkeys..
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by dermmy(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Donald Trump won buy cow?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by emperordelis(m): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Buhari,please no go disgrace us any further.Trump made the shit hole remarks even without meeting the dullard buhari,i'm just wondering the next name he will call Africa if he eventually meets the clueless president who prefers a fat cow to a living citizen......

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by Yingcusidar(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2018
Na disgrace him go get after the meeting. #ShitHole

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by prechbills1(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2018
Zoharariel:
The meeting of 2 psychos. 1 neo-zionist racial bastard meeting with a jihadi herdsman.

[s]If only Kim Jong-un could test-fire one of his long-range ICBM to fly over the venue of their meeting, the world would heave a sigh of relief grin[/s]

the us have a territory in Asia.. Guam, NK hasn't dared fired one over there, it's mainland USA they want to fire to? China, SK and Japan are the reasons why the us isn't doing anything about NK yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by bionixs: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Qiiiii:
As a child of Shuku olori eku Abiama, I don't think I can really take this. Ipob under the leadership of Maazi Nnamiddiot singlehandedly installed this man as president of the USA and he's betraying us by meeting with Buhari

white house has not confirmed the claims and you are already here making a fool of yourself. when are you going to have sense na? it is good news to your persived enemies are America will give him sense taken from him by UK

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by fk001(m): 8:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Qiiiii:
As a child of Shuku olori eku Abiama, I don't think I can really take this. Ipob under the leadership of Maazi Nnamiddiot singlehandedly installed this man as president of the USA and he's betraying us by meeting with Buhari

Hahahaha grin grin bad day for IPOB

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by Damcomolux(m): 8:38am On Apr 05, 2018
BABA DON OLD MAKE HE GO REST
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 8:44am On Apr 05, 2018
Zoharariel:
The meeting of 2 psychos. 1 neo-zionist racial bastard meeting with a jihadi herdsman.

If only Kim Jong-un could test-fire one of his long-range ICBM to fly over the venue of their meeting, the world would heave a sigh of relief grin
At his own peril
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by SarkinYarki: 8:46am On Apr 05, 2018
wickyyolo:
Trump will soon be impeached. The spirit of Change will be transferred

Its you that will be impeached ..Trumpbis a two term president ..haters beware
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2018
bionixs:
white house has not confirmed the claims and you are already here making a fool of yourself. when are you going to have sense na?
Lol.

Check our signature in blue below and call or click to chat us on your interest.
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by fredylee: 9:09am On Apr 05, 2018
To go and do what na? He should be coming home for a well needed rest.
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by obi123: 9:11am On Apr 05, 2018
MEDICAL VACAY
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by plerry: 9:16am On Apr 05, 2018
clueless people trying to meet to know who is the most clueless.. potus meeting disappointus
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by nams77: 9:19am On Apr 05, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
Good. bubu should know that donald trump hates islam. and if it gets too far he will discipline bubu just like he disciplined the Saudi King.

My advice to muslims in this country is to stop abusing their religious freedom here. or else they will even lose what they have.

This is shameful. How did this guy become a ruler? Maybe high on drugs
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by Henri8: 9:22am On Apr 05, 2018
sotall:
Just watch as the white house will soon come out to deny ever scheduling an appointment with Buhari....

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by SternProphet: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Trump disciplined the Saudi King? Which interior village in Abia State did you post this funny stuff from?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by wickyyolo: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Its you that will be impeached ..Trumpbis a two term president ..haters beware

Although, We know that GMB is a one term President. #destiny

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by Igba123: 10:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Trump will not see buhari though I wish he sees and tell him d truth he hates yo hear.
Re: Buhari To Meet Donald Trump On April 29th, 2018, After His Medical Vacation by bikefab(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Trump cannot understand Buhari's kind of english...how will he communicate? PMB till 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi's Campaigns In Nkanu East / Okowa: Delta Has No Plans To Stop Pensions To Past Governors And Their Deputies / Nigeria’s Enemies Behind Yoruba Nation Agitation, Says Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.