Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (857 Views)

I Write Or Rewrite Articles At A Very Good Price. / I Will Write Or Rewrite Your Articles For You / If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me (No longer available) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me by Theflint1(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Hello,

I'm in the need of skilled writers who are adaptable and eager to write. We will be writing about/on health, art, science, technology, commerce, retail, economics, real estate, and just about everything possible.

I prefer writers between the ages of 20-28.

If you think this is you, contact me on 07o31562o14. I'm eager to meet you.
Re: If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me by anoda(m): 11:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
Am not up to that age you stated, buy am an article writer
Re: If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me by TheGrillr(m): 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
Theflint1:
Hello,

I'm in the need of skilled writers who are adaptable and eager to write. We will be writing about/on health, art, science, technology, commerce, retail, economics, real estate, and just about everything possible.

Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com
Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. I compose really great posts. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day!
Re: If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me by Afobear: 10:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Theflint1:
Hello,

let me give life to your imagination. My email is hardwerk25@gmail.com
Re: If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me by nappyboy560(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Mail me at Joeladams560@gmail.com
Re: If You Can Write Or You Think You Can Write, Contact Me by udemezueoluoma(f): 9:29am On Apr 24, 2018
Is it for ghost writers?

(1) (Reply)

2 Article Writers Needed / Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... / New JOB VACANCY: Student Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.