Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,353 members, 7,957,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:55 AM

How Can I Learn An Essay Quickly And Effectively - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Learn An Essay Quickly And Effectively (321 Views)

How To Write An Essay Quickly When You Don’t Have Enough Time / How To Write An Essay Quickly? / How To Master The British Accent Fast And Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Learn An Essay Quickly And Effectively by Venvibes(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2018
The best way to learn something is to teach it. In your “mind’s eye” imagine yourself having to teach the content of your essay to a group of people or in a “one on one” scenario.
Read more
@https://venvibes.com/2018/04/05/can-learn-essay-quickly-effectively/

Re: How Can I Learn An Essay Quickly And Effectively by forreelinc(m): 10:42am On Apr 05, 2018
The best way to learn something is to teach it. In your “mind’s eye” imagine yourself having to teach the content of your essay to a group of people or in a “one on one” scenario.

When you position yourself as the instructor of your material, your mindset and how you view the material will change. When you are sitting in the exam, teach it back to yourself!

I use this technique when I’m reading a book or learning a new programming language. I emulate the “teaching” method. Ask yourself questions on your own content. Write your questions down and attempt to answer them a few days later (without referring to your notes). Even if you don’t know the answer, your subconscious will continue to search for an answer that will eventually come to you.

One thing you CAN’T do is CRAM. Your brain can’t possibly have enough time to re-sort all that information again in one sitting. There’s a reason why it takes weeks to teach you what you may have to recall over the course of a 2 or 4 hour exam period. Thoughts and information need time to develop relevant connections in your brain!

This also means you need to sleep. Anxiety may make that a little harder to do but … you need to give your brain an incubation period to make the information “stick” so to speak.

Make the information relevant and meaningful. Our mind’s have this nasty habit of discarding information that doesn’t seem to matter. We don’t have 100% recall of every single second or moment of our lives. How many times do people find themselves driving their cars with the windshield wipers on long after the rain has stopped. A conscious action to turn them on becomes a dismissed event until we’re either reminded by a passenger or an annoying squeak from the windshield at the next red light.

When you’re writing, start with an outline using bullet points. This will set up your thought process at the macro level. Once you have an outline to work from, it becomes an easier matter to fill in the blanks.

so na this one u wan take generate traffic? dead blogger

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Lafia Recruitment 2018/2019 | 81 Positions | Apply Now / Masters In US Vs Masters In China / UNIBADAN orders immediate closure of Medical students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.