Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

"No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF (8540 Views)

Zoning: El-Rufai Backs South, Says No Northerner Should Contest In 2023 / Buni Not Qualified To Be APC Caretaker Chairman - The Cable / I Was Freer In Nigeria Than In India – El-zakzaky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Tecno66: 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
mrkunlex:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/05/no-northerner-qualified-rule-nigeria-buhari-naf/
If Buhari is the most qualified in the north, I think thats an insult to them. We equally had Abacha was the only qualified person to rule Nigeria, he died and Nigeria moved on.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Tecno66: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
If Buhari is the best from the north, then the north is in trouble. One thing is certain about northerners, they are skilled in causing problem but have zero problem solving skills.
I wish it is only the north that is in trouble now, it has rubbed off on the rest of the country.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by onyeka205(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
There is this young and very intelligent man called Dr Tanko Yunusa, you need to listen to him. He has all it takes to take Nigeria out of the woods. He's currently the national chairman of National Conscience Party.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Str8talk21: 8:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Let me be clear on this for Afonjas in the Southwest and the zombies in the North...d Nigerian destiny or progress can never, will never and is never tied to that of an Hausa-fulani man.

Be it Dangote, Atiku, Lamido, Kwankaso, Dankwambo and the grandpa dullard of a king called Buhari who is certificateless in a country where there are over hundred million technocrat that can perform the functions of a President of Nigeria graciously and effortlessly.

Unfortunately, we have large population of northern youths who are uneducated and lives on the amount of carnage they can cause in the Nigeria political sphere, thus how can this contraption called Nigeria be redeemed by these set of youths?
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by CioAngels(f): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pa Buhari is the only qualified to rule Nigeria because he is the one that can tell the military to be ready for colonisation. What about Umar, the former governor of Kaduna state? That was another fine officer who says it as it is. He can rule Nigeria. He was wickedly retired at a very very young age by my hero.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:
Buhari is the best choice as of now.

Sai PMB till 2023

Akwai Dan Musa fa
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Seun360(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:
Buhari is the best choice as of now.

Sai PMB till 2023

Sound am for their ear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by fk001(m): 10:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
MrHowto:

Akwai Dan Musa fa

Dan Musa yayi hakuri kawai

Kano ne sukeyin shi cheesy
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:

Dan Musa yayi hakuri kawai

Kano ne sukeyin shi cheesy

Says who? You dey for 1 place and think only Kano akeyin Kwankwaso.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by fk001(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
MrHowto:

Says who? You dey for 1 place and think only Kano akeyin Kwankwaso.

I know it i have friends maybe ka hada da jigawa.

Kwankwaso Sai dai yayi hakuri fa
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:

I know it i have friends maybe ka hada da jigawa.

Kwankwaso Sai dai yayi hakuri fa

Apart from Buhari. No northerner can match his popularity.

Bakasan komaiba akan Rabiu.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by fk001(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
MrHowto:

Apart from Buhari. No northerner can match his popularity.

Bakasan komaiba akan Rabiu.

Lol shikenan no qualms grin

I respect your opinion
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:

Lol shikenan no qualms grin

I respect your opinion

Or you dey expect Atikuchuwu to surpass him.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by fk001(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
MrHowto:

Or you dey expect Atikuchuwu to surpass him.

Haha Atiku is a thief, dama Buhari ne kawai

Dankwambo ma beh isa ba
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:

Haha Atiku is a thief, dama Buhari ne kawai

Dankwambo ma beh isa ba

Hmm! Even Buhari this time around. Bakowane xefita yazaveshiba. Many will sit at home.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by fk001(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
MrHowto:

Hmm! Even Buhari this time around. Bakowane xefita yazaveshiba. Many will sit at home.

Yanzu kai a tunanin ka Buhari ba zai koma ba kenan?

Anyway kowa da ra'ayin sa, ni ma ba die heart na Buhari bane but forum dinan ne suka meh dani haka.

I hate unnecessary complain, slightest issue they will blame Buhari
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:

Yanzu kai a tunanin ka Buhari ba zai koma ba kenan?

Anyway kowa da ra'ayin sa, ni ma ba die heart na Buhari bane but forum dinan ne suka meh dani haka.

I hate unnecessary complain, slightest issue they will blame Buhari

Xekoma mana. Who can defeat him?

I mean not all who voted for him will do the same this around. Many will sit at home and refuse to vote at all.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by NairaMaster1(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
deltaisgreat:
This is a great insult to the entire Northern Nigeria. If the sick old veg and dullard with a NEPA bill as certificate who has ran the country aground. If Buhari is the only one the North can produce, then they don't have a capable hand to lead us out of this security mess and economic quagmire which Buhari has led us into. Is actually a shame. The south should be ready to battle the North by producing popular candidate who will bring Buhari the only Northern hope to his knee come 2019 because enough is enough

I think they are right because Buhari shear the same Ideology with Boko Haram.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by fk001(m): 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2018
MrHowto:

Xekoma mana. Who can defeat him?

I mean not all who voted for him will do the same this around. Many will sit at home and refuse to vote at all.

Hakane kam, he performed beyond expectation but he is not a robot or jin that will perform a miracle and change everything at a snap of a finger.

Ya kamata mu mishi uxuri ai.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by NairaMaster1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
tonykel1:
That implies that no Northerner is good enough to rule Nigeria because of the fact that Buhari is a failure. If all Northerners are less than a failure, then they are disasters.

Check the standards of living and humanitarian crisis in the following countries where most northerners originated.

1. Niger Republic

2. Chad

3. Sudan

4. Mali

5.C.A.R

6.Somalia

Look at what religious fanaticism has done to these countries.

That's the character of Northern Nigeria.
So long as Buhari allows soft landing for BH and herdsmen they will die for him. Buhari is interested in his religion and not Nigeria. Check it out.
Re: "No Northerner Qualified To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari" – NAF by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
fk001:

Hakane kam, he performed beyond expectation but he is not a robot or jin that will perform a miracle and change everything at a snap of a finger.

Ya kamata mu mishi uxuri ai.

Yeah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Court Sacked Me, I Am Still In C’River Guber Race – Gov. Ayade / Peter Obi To Hold Rivers Presidential Campaign Rally On December 22 / Popular Broadcaster Steve Kadiri Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.