Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady (22015 Views)

BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Khloe Crying Because Rico Swavey Refused To Come Upstairs With Her / BBNaija: Alex Transforms Lolu, Tobi, Miracle, Rico Swavey Into 'Women' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by ajibolajiblo: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2018
While we’re getting close to the finals – pun intended – of the Big Brother Naija: Double Wahala show, a lady has professed her love for housemate, Rico Swavey.

Pretty Lily on Facebook, is so in love with the actor that she’s ready to tie the knots with him if given the chance – according to her, she gets filled with sensational emotions whenever she watches the housemate in the house, particularly when he’s cooking.

Pretty Lily fantasizes Rico cooking for her when he gets out of the Big Brother house… She wrote on her page,

I wish to get married to bbn housemate Rico swavey..cause of his cooking abilities, I get emotional whenever I see him cooking..God..I wish he could cook for me whenever he emerges out as the winner

More of her photos in the link below:
https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-get-emotional-whenever-see-cooking-wish-marry-nigerian-lady-declares-love-rico-swavey/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by doughziay: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2018
This women have come again

she won't let the young man focus on winning the 45million naira.

So Rico has become a cook for you.
Better look for Somadina.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by scaramenga: 11:21am On Apr 05, 2018
she no even fine sef
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2018
Get married to that potbelly boy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by potbelly(m): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2018
I'll pass... smiley
Thegeneralqueen:

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:30am On Apr 05, 2018
potbelly:
I'll pass... smiley
So we actually have someone with such moniker here shocked shocked

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Shedrack777: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2018
i just don't like this show and its thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Premiumwriter: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Like seriously
You want him to cook or you want the 45mill

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2018
Dream on dreamer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Dozie32(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
NOWADAYS IF YOU KISS A GIRL ON HER FOREHEAD IT TASTES LIKE TIGER HEAD BATTERY BECAUSE OF MAKEUP... LOLZZ

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by marvin906(m): 12:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
look at this senseless and aspiring mo.ron

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Varsitystories(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hmm
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by ShitHead(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
He's coming home this weekend. You will enjoy his food.

But first, try and bathe. You are FAT and ugly. Don't add so much body odour too to your CV.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Earthquake1: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
This one is hungry
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Pidginwhisper: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Some girls just no get sense grin
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by ColdSun: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
So we actually have someone with such moniker here shocked shocked

Nairaland with all sorts of crazy people.
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
"While we’re getting close to the final"

I don't get how that's a pun , we are ; getting close to the finals. I don't see any play on words.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by ALAYORMII: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
How many of the housemates don get marriage proposal now

BBshit
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by tofolo(m): 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Is that an issue?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by ALAYORMII: 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
pcguru1:
"While we’re getting close to the final"

I don't get how that's a pun , we are ; getting close to the finals. I don't see any play on words.

The OP doesn't understand the use of pun

People just go no pun intended without even knowing what a pun is

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by rheether(f): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
I thought it was just me sad
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Paradigm777: 12:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
I like the part "whenever he emerge the winner"
Is it the cooking ability u r after or the 45milla ability?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Checked86: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
with a condition though__whenever he emerges as the winner. I like Rico shaa. I stopped watching since Teddy A left. i can't watch children when my neighbours' children are everywhere in our compound

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Earthquake1: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Anto is a wh0re
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by dublinkmy6: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
BBnaija = senseless show. Now what does that say about the fans?
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by slex(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018
this one is looking for a houseboy , i am sure is so lazy she may burn water. lol

meanwhile, this nairaland is a den of strange names i have seen , Hungerbad,potbelly,cowmilk,godpunishyou, lesbianboy and so on.

funny names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Engraced2020: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2018

Some people go kill themselves over bb naija matter o

Check my signature to contact me for Lifetime Premium Grammarly Account for Proofreading purposes...Serious buyers please
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Checked86: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Miracle fan spotted. They hate everything called human except Miracle
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Kikiki grin grin..
All this naija girls shaa..
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Gremo(m): 12:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please let us keep this cool talented and funny guy in the big brother house till the end.. Rico Swavey deserves your vote.
Help save the boy good people hardly get noticed.
Rico Swavey needs your vote
Vote Rico Swavey, vote team snake ��������
SMS Vote Rico Swavey to 32052

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
uglee lady. You no deserve that handsome man
Re: BBNaija: “I Want Rico Swavey To Cook For Me" - Lady by BCISLTD: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
sad
Thegeneralqueen:

So having a potbelly is now a crime

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Disqualification: Beauty’ll Work On Managing Emotions – Brother / Most Interesting TV Adverts / BBNaija: Cee C Was NOT Attacked At Lagos Airport - Video Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.