Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery - Autos (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery (39695 Views)

Affordable Genuine Car Accessories(car Cover, Footmat Etc.) 08154666018 / Genuine Car Spare And Replacement Parts From Europe / Genuine Car Ac/compressors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by babniyen(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2011
Hi Inspired, my 2005 corrolla has just been vandalized (again), how much cani get the ecu for it. Its an automatic gearbox model.
Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by mayonikks: 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2011
inspired_m:

I Remember You as a Friend and a Customer wink

2002 Nissan Altima 2.5S or 3.5S Engine ?

It's a 2.5S Engine;

Do u do Trade-Off's wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 6:00pm On Apr 27, 2011
babniyen:

Hi Inspired, my 2005 corrolla has just been vandalized (again), how much cani get the ecu for it. Its an automatic gearbox model.
Thanks

The ECU ( Brain Box ) of a 2005 Toyota Corolla 1.8L Engine Would cost 65,000 Naira

You have to send me the VIN Number of the Vehicle to get the Exact Specs

Kindly send me an email via sales@BLOCKED
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Orisdude: 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
Greetings sir. Been a while!
How is you and yours?
I need 6 bottles of Honda ATF-Z1.

Thank you.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2011
Orisdude:

Greetings sir. Been a while!
How is you and yours?
I need 6 bottles of Honda ATF-Z1.

Thank you.

Alright Sir, Im sure youre Enjoying your 05 Honda Accord EX-V6

6 Bottles of Honda ATF-Z1 will cost 20,000 Naira
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by komekn(m): 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2011
inspired-m,

Going through a lot of the posts here and i can say you are taking the ignorance out of the ignorant and widening the vision of Nigerians, to ride cars irrespective of the make and to go beyond Toyota, Nissan, Honda, VW, Merc and BMW.

Now when I bring in my Durango, I won't hear that nonsense about, were I go get the spare part, I'll refer them to you.

Ever thought about a website, shop and a garage(with sienna)

Well done cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2011
komekn:

inspired-m,

Going through a lot of the posts here and i can say you are taking the ignorance out of the ignorant and widening the vision of Nigerians, to ride cars irrespective of the make and to go beyond Toyota, Nissan, Honda, VW, Merc and BMW.

Now when I bring in my Durango, I won't hear that nonsense about, were I go get the spare part, I'll refer them to you.

Ever thought about a website, shop and a garage(with sienna) 

Well done  cool

Thanks

it gives a Tremendous Advantage for Clients to see/meet Who they are Dealing With Physically  With the Assurance that He is on the ground to Make Sure Everything Goes Well.

We can Ship in any part of any vehicle

There is a Website where you can order Parts Already

WWW.BLOCKED

A garage with Siena is a Fantastic Idea, Siena is Based in the UK, I am Based in Nigeria. wink
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by komekn(m): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2011
inspired-m

The unrestricted business model that Nigeria represents will with you're persuasion and network set him up for RELOCATION, add to that the tremendous amount of goodwill that thousands of nairalanders will express to him i say UNBEATABLE COMBINATION.

You guys should start talking.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by kiretiv: 3:24am On Apr 30, 2011
Hello my friend,
Pls I will need a spare tire(with the alloy) and driver side mirror for my 2007 Acura MDX American Spec, the same one we discussed upon. I will like a good quote from you my friend, and the possible time to get it down. Thanx

Also I will like to preorder a sound Audi A6 or TT 2003-2005 convertible or non-convertible I will be expecting your responses. Thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Orisdude: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2011
Its doing very well. I would like to find out the cost of the following as well-
1. Transmission box for Honda Accord V6
2.Steering pump.
3.Hose going to the steering pump on top.
3.Engine roller and assembly - one of the ones the timing belt turns.

Thank you aplenty.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
kiretiv:

Hello my friend,
Pls I will need a spare tire(with the alloy) and driver side mirror for my 2007 Acura MDX American Spec, the same one we discussed upon. I will like a good quote from you my friend, and the possible time to get it down. Thanx

Also I will like to preorder a sound Audi A6 or TT 2003-2005 convertible or non-convertible I will be expecting your responses. Thanks

Spare Tire with the Alloy for 2007 Acura MDX will cost 60,000 Naira

Driver Side Mirror is 40,000 Naira

Acura MDX from 2007 - Present is still the Same, spare Parts are quite Scarce.

2003 Audi A6 is 1.8m

2004 Audi A6 is 1.9m

2005 Audi A6 is 2.2m

2006 Audi A6 is 2.350m

2003 Audi TT is 2m

2004 Audi TT is 2.2m

2005 Audi TT is 2.4m

2006 Audi TT is 2.7m

Interested ? Call 08023050886 or email via sales@BLOCKED
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2011
Orisdude:

Its doing very well. I would like to find out the cost of the following as well-
2.Steering pump.

Thank you aplenty.

Alright

Are these parts for a 2005 Honda Accord or Which Model Year ?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Orisdude: 11:28am On May 01, 2011
Greetings sir,
Yes, they are for the accord 2005 V6.
Thank you.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2011
Orisdude:

2.Steering pump.

Thank you aplenty.

2005 Honda Accord V6 Automatic Transmission is 250,000 Naira

Power Steering Pump is 45,000 Naira

Power Steering Pump Hose is 7500 Naira

Complete Engine Roller is 18,000 Naira

All Parts are OEM and comes with Lifetime Warranty.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Tobobo: 12:09pm On May 02, 2011
Inspire,
how much can you get me A/C compressor for 2002 Honda CRV.

urgent.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2011
Tobobo:

Inspire,
how much can you get me A/C compressor for 2002 Honda CRV.

urgent.

2002 A/C Compressor for 2002 Honda CR-V is 45,000 Naira.
cool
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:39am On May 03, 2011
2007 Toyoya Camry LE 2.4Cyl Engine  Brake Disc

EBC ULTIMAX SLOTTED ROTOR (USR) BLACKDASH SERIES BRAKE DISCS, SLOTTED, VENTED, BLACK ZINC, SET OF 2

Enjoy improved sport braking with EBC USR Blackdash Brake Discs. Just like regular slotted discs, these degas pads for cooler braking operation and help remove dirt, brake dust, and water from the brake area. They also promote flat and parallel pad wear for consistent braking performance during the life of the discs and the pads. But what sets Blackdash discs above all other slotted discs is its multi-slot pattern. Unlike regular slots that produce air noise, Blackdash disc slots are narrower in size and are set at a progressive angle, making braking operation incredibly quiet and effective at the same time.

Price is 50,000 Naira

Comes With Lifetime Warranty

Interested ? call 08023050886 or email via inspired.autos@gmail.com

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by mayonikks: 11:00am On May 04, 2011
mayonikks:

It's a 2.5S Engine;

Do u do Trade-Off's wink

Inspired, why did u overlook ma message?? await a reply,
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2011
mayonikks:

Inspired, why did u overlook ma message?? await a reply,

It was an Oversight, I don't do Trade Offs as such.

2.5S 2002 Nissan Altima Engine costs 300,000 Naira.

Cheers
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Orisdude: 1:40pm On May 05, 2011
Greetings Monsieur,

Naw vex.
After reading through reviews of transmission fluids, I see people swear by the Redline brand.

I'd like to order the following:

Redline Racing ATF Part# 30304 - 4 bottles
Redline Lightweight Racing ATF Part# 30314 - 2 bottles.

Thank you.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Orisdude: 3:18pm On May 05, 2011
I also want to order the original honda automatic steering fluid.

Thank you.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by arsenal4va(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2011
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2011
Orisdude:

I also want to order the original honda automatic steering fluid.

Thank you.

I got your mail, Ill revert soon, The Transmission Fluid and the Power Steering Fluid is the Same I Suppose.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:15am On May 12, 2011
arsenal4va:

How much for a Catalytic Converter ?

2007 Toyota Camry LE 4 cylinder

thx

30,000 Naira for 2007 Camry LE 2.4L 4 Cyl Engine.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Orisdude: 5:04pm On May 12, 2011
Greetings,

I hear it is not-
I think honda has a specific fluid for its power steering.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Orisdude: 5:05pm On May 12, 2011
And I was told if I use any other fluid, it may cause the hoses to spring leaks.
I'll research it and post.

Thank you.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by lorenzoa: 11:09am On May 13, 2011
Inspired, Got a 2008 MDX and on bad roads, i hear a lot of bangs. Got the linkage changed in a local Workshop but same issue developed again after only 1 month. So, i'll like to order for the whole works to sort out this noise whenever i'm on bad road, all roads in Niger especially in Lekki are off roads, i'm at abinzo@yahoo.com .Expecting ur response with what i need to order to get this done and also a reliable Mech to do the changeout.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by ngochindo(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2011
i need radiator and A C conpressor for honda accord 03 ex
fests18ng@YAHOO.COM. 08037240281
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2011
lorenzoa:

Inspired, Got a 2008 MDX and on bad roads, i hear a lot of bangs. Got the linkage changed in a local Workshop but same issue developed again after only 1 month. So, i'll like to order for the whole works to sort out this noise whenever i'm on bad road, all roads in Niger especially in Lekki are off roads, i'm at abinzo@yahoo.com .Expecting your response with what i need to order to get this done and also a reliable Mech to do the changeout.

I will send toy an Email, I may need to test drive the vehicle t Know What tha possible Causes are, it could be Stability Linkages, Bushings, Struts and Suspensions etc.

I will order the parts for you With Warranty.

I will send you an Email.

Cheers
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Orisdude: 10:16am On May 16, 2011
Lord Inspired,

Greetings. How the weekend?
Any update yet?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2011
Orisdude:

Lord Inspired,

Greetings. How the weekend?
Any update yet?

Oga Sir

Pls and Pls, Send me an email about all the Parts you need, and possible their Reference Numbers, So i can send you a Quote.

Sometimes I get worked up and this thread skips my Mind, Many apologies.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cecegorz(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Inspired man,
I am still enjoying the complete shocks for my Camry '99. Now my colleague wants to have one too.
Let me have the current quote for;

1. Complete shocks (front and rear) Camry '99

2. O2 Sensor (mounted on the exhaust) for the same car
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos: 1999 Toyota Camry ₦ 550,000 (negotiable) + FREE Test Drive / 2013 Model Benz ML350 4matic Fully Loaded Toks With Thumb Start Engine / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.