Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery - Autos (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery (39696 Views)

Affordable Genuine Car Accessories(car Cover, Footmat Etc.) 08154666018 / Genuine Car Spare And Replacement Parts From Europe / Genuine Car Ac/compressors! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hotestspot:

pls clarify.is N15000 for the set of foglights for the sienna or just for one side.

Sold as a SET.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
[size=15pt]BEWARE OF FAKE PARTS THAT CAN DAMAGE YOUR VEHICLE

BUY 100% GENUINE PARTS WITH LIFETIME WARRANTY
[/size]
[size=13pt]

sales@BLOCKED
[/size]
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2011

[/size]
[size=13pt]

sales@BLOCKED
[/size]
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by baaliyah(m): 8:22am On Oct 04, 2011
Yes Baba, It is AC Compressor for 99 camry v6. Thank you.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by Orisdude: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
Greetings Chief,

Been a while.

I would like to order a set of racing innovative engine mounts for accord 2003-2007 range V6.
They are available on www.innovativemounts.com.

I would like the 75a specification.

Thank you very much.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2011
ba_aliyah:

Yes Baba, It is AC Compressor for 99 camry v6. Thank you.

1999 Camry V6 A/C Compressor is 45,000 Naira

7 Days Delivery Unlimited Mileage Warranty.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2011
Orisdude:

Greetings Chief,

Been a while.

I would like to order a set of racing innovative engine mounts for accord 2003-2007 range V6.
They are available on www.innovativemounts.com.

I would like the 75a specification.

Thank you very much.

Long time Sir, How's the 2005 Honda Accord your Pre ORdered from Me Doing ?

Ill check the webpage and revert

Cheers
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cretin: 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2011
a hub and bearing assembly of a 2003 rav4 4wd , pls how much is it?.i want the one that comes together as a unit for the front wheel
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
cretin:

a hub and bearing assembly of  a 2003 rav4  4wd , pls how much is it?.i want the one that comes together as a unit for the front wheel

2003 Toyota RAV 4 4WD Complete Front Hub and Bearing Assembly is 70,000 Naira

Cheers

Fits 2001 - 2005 Model Toyota RAV 4.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by cretin: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2011
ok, i hope they come as a unit, n not separately, am trying to purchase one for a client, but all i have seen come separately for the front wheel, wch the mechanics then take to a press to press them together,, these dont last, unlike the ones that come together from the us, do i need to preorder?, or is it cash n carry?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2011
cretin:

ok, i hope they come as a unit, n not separately, am trying to purchase one for a client, but all i have seen come separately for the front wheel, wch the mechanics then take to a press to press them together,, these dont last, unlike the ones that come together from the us, do i need to preorder?, or is it cash n carry?

[size=13pt]Pre Order, 7 Days Delivery[/size]
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by mrmayor(m): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2011
Hey, Inspired.

Please continue the good work you're doing on Nairaland, proves Nigerians can be trusted. I have a question, can you get me new/used gearbox for 2007 Sokda Octavia ? If you can't please recommend someone who can. Thanking you in advance.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2011
mrmayor:

Hey, Inspired.

Please continue the good work you're doing on Nairaland, proves Nigerians can be trusted. I have a question, can you get me new/used gearbox for 2007 Sokda Octavia ? If you can't please recommend someone who can. Thanking you in advance.

Hi Mrmayor,

I can ship in a Used Transmission for a 2007 Skoda Octavia, Specify Manual or Automatic Transmission pls.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2011

[/size]
[size=13pt]

sales@BLOCKED
[/size]
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by mrmayor(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
Inspired,

Skoda Octavia Fsi, 2007 automatic. hope the price would be reasonable, car is own by a friend who is rather prudent with money. She's got no plan of buying a new car hence getting a gearbox.

Thanking you again.

Cheers.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
mrmayor:

Inspired,

Skoda Octavia Fsi, 2007 automatic. hope the price would be reasonable, car is own by a friend who is rather prudent with money. She's got no plan of buying a new car hence getting a gearbox.

Thanking you again.

Cheers.

Skoda Octavia is a Rare Brand, the Automatic Transmission is is 150,000 Naira

Comes with Unlimited Mileage Warranty.

Cheers
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2011

[/size]
[size=13pt]

sales@BLOCKED
[/size]
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by mrmayor(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2011
Hello Inspired,

I've being trying to speak to you but your Airtel number is always switched off, I have someone who is interested who wants to Pre Order from you, or buy from your stock here in Naija, please get back to me thanks. mrmayor@yahoo.co.uk

Thanking you.

Cheers.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2011
mrmayor:

Hello Inspired,

I've being trying to speak to you but your Airtel number is always switched off, I have someone who is interested who wants to Pre Order from you, or buy from your stock here in Naija, please get back to me thanks. mrmayor@yahoo.co.uk

Thanking you.

Cheers.

Hello Sir, My Cell Numbers are always ON 24/7, always Busy too, Sorry about that.

Tried sending you an Email but it bounced back, You can send me an email via inspired.autos@gmail.com

Cheers
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by mrmayor(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2011
thanks
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2011

[/size]
[size=13pt]

sales@BLOCKED
[/size]
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
Gelatoman:

Inspired pls help,

I just bought a tokunbo 2004 VOLVO S40 4MONTHS AGO. I asked my rewire to replace the fog light and I never knew its the greatest mistake of my life. He changed it and the DSI fuse to get burnt and damaged. The car coudlnt start again, Ive made so many enquires to no avail. Some said I'll need to change the fuse and the key before it can work. Some daid i need to order for it in USA, This car has been sleeping for over 4months now. Please can the pro in nairaland come to my aid.

Thanks.

Have you Scanned the Car

What Fault Codes Came on ?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by John3161(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2011
My 2006 Sonata makes some grinding noise from the engine. Mechanic says it's the engine top. I have been using it for close to a year with that noise but I'm becoming very uncomfortable with it as I have to change engine oil frequently. How much will it cost me? it's a 4cyl(2.4ltr).
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2011
John 3:16:

My 2006 Sonata makes some grinding noise from the engine. Mechanic says it's the engine top. I have been using it for close to a year with that noise but I'm becoming very uncomfortable with it as I have to change engine oil frequently. How much will it cost me? it's a 4cyl(2.4ltr).

You want to change the Complete Engine for the Car ?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by John3161(m): 6:50am On Oct 12, 2011
inspired_m:

You want to change the Complete Engine for the Car ?

If you can give me quote for a complete engine and engine top, that will help me to decide. I thought of changing the complete engine but my mechanic is suggesting I change the top.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2011
John 3:16:

If you can give me quote for a complete engine and engine top, that will help me to decide. I thought of changing the complete engine but my mechanic is suggesting I change the top.

Alright, I will check the Price and let you know.

Cheers
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by abbyode(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2011
Hello Inspired,

I have been spending most of my time since early hours of today reading through all the 17 pages of this thread. I mean ALLLLLL.
What else can I say? "Seeeth thou a man diligent in his work, he will stand before kings, he will not stand before mean men". You are doing excellent job !!! I am truly impressed !

With the rate at which you are going, the sky is the starting point for you. If I had seen this thread before now, I probably wouldnt have sold my Honda Accord 2005 with power steering issues having wasted lots of money on fake parts.

You are truly the best. Please do keep it up. I am so sure and convinced we'll have lots of biz to do together.

I just felt I should drop this note to appreciate and encourage you.
cheers!!!!!!
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by abbyode(m): 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
How much and how soon can u deliver a  catalytic converter for Nissan Xterra 2003 v6?
A colleague needs it.
Thanks.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2011
abbyode:

Hello Inspired,

I have been spending most of my time since early hours of today reading through all the 17 pages of this thread. I mean ALLLLLL.
What else can I say? "Seeeth thou a man diligent in his work, he will stand before kings, he will not stand before mean men". You are doing excellent job !!! I am truly impressed !

With the rate at which you are going, the sky is the starting point for you. If I had seen this thread before now, I probably wouldnt have sold my Honda Accord 2005 with power steering issues having wasted lots of money on fake parts.

You are truly the best. Please do keep it up. I am so sure and convinced we'll have lots of biz to do together.

I just felt I should drop this note to appreciate and encourage you.
cheers!!!!!!

Thanks So much, We are On course as Per your SUV

Thanks so Much.
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by abbyode(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
inspired_m:

Thanks So much, We are On course as Per your SUV

Thanks so Much.

Good to hear we are on course as per the SUV.
How about the catalytic converter I requested?
Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by inspiredm(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2011
abbyode:

How much and how soon can u deliver a  catalytic converter for Nissan Xterra 2003 v6?
A colleague needs it.
Thanks.

2003 Nissan Xterra 6 Cylinder 3.3L Engine Catalyic Converter is 80,000 Naira

Fits 2001-2004: SE; 6 Cyl 3.3L;

3-way catalyst style; Ceramic honeycomb catalyst substrate; Stainless steel casing;

Designed to exact original equipment specifications; While the majority of the direct fit catalytic converter products do not require welding, cutting, or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation;

Easy bolt-on installation; With Magnaflow's limited warranty.

Re: Order All Your Genuine Car Parts From The Usa, 7 Days Air Delivery by oladcity(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2011
@ inspired, whats happening now, please respond to my mail now

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Photos: 1999 Toyota Camry ₦ 550,000 (negotiable) + FREE Test Drive / 2013 Model Benz ML350 4matic Fully Loaded Toks With Thumb Start Engine / Extremely clean tokunbo 15tons hiab self loader crane Iveco Eight tyres truck fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.