Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,167 members, 7,829,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Photos & Video Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Beautiful Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos & Video Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Beautiful Kids (859 Views)

Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos & Video Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Beautiful Kids by jiblotech: 11:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie has taken to her Instagram page to show off her beautiful kids. She takes her time to be around her kids and husband even with her busy schedule.

She was seen playing with her two beautiful daughters in a video she shared on social media. She danced around with her daughters in their matching colourful slippers.

In the video, the actress’ husband and son watched as the ladies of the house showed off their dancing skills.

She said:

“When the girls like to play and the guys are GentlemenHubby and Henry am sure are wondering if we girls ever have a sober momentme ke?sober?for what na? Good Morning Friends…TBT.”

Watch the video in the link below:
https://www..com.ng/photos-video-mercy-johnson-playing-beautiful-kids/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: Photos & Video Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Beautiful Kids by scaramenga: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2018
R.I.P mercy johnson

9ja bet odds 08032773199
Re: Photos & Video Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Beautiful Kids by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
I heard women who have their first child as a female are likely to quit promiscuity.

I said likely
Re: Photos & Video Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Beautiful Kids by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
scaramenga:
R.I.P mercy johnson

9ja bet odds 08032773199

Guy why na?

How would you feel if I start designing your obituary now?
Re: Photos & Video Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Beautiful Kids by scaramenga: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Earthbound:

Guy why na?

How would you feel if I start designing your obituary now?

how u wan design my obituary if you dont even know who i am?
Re: Photos & Video Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Beautiful Kids by doyinisaac(m): 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
scaramenga:
R.I.P mercy johnson

9ja bet odds 08032773199

Re: Photos & Video Of Mercy Johnson Playing With Her Beautiful Kids by scaramenga: 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=doyinisaac post=66452180][/quote]

angry excuse me could you go give your grandma a rimjob?

9ja bet odds 08032773199

(1) (Reply)

Kate Middleton And Prince William Didn’t Share New Photos Of Princess Charlotte / Headies Award 2018 Davido's Speech About Upcoming Artist / Dr. Sid Celebrates His Daughter As She Turns 3 Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.