Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Owners Of Nigeria By Seyi Oduyela, A Must Read To All Who Has Not Done So. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owners Of Nigeria By Seyi Oduyela, A Must Read To All Who Has Not Done So. (3353 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Owners Of Oil Wells In Nigeria Unveiled By Segun Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owners Of Nigeria By Seyi Oduyela, A Must Read To All Who Has Not Done So. by Gilbertman(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2010
http://www.dawodu.com/oduyela6.htm

I was reading an article on NL and followed a link therein to the Dawodu.com page.I have not read such in-depth series of expository articles written by Mr Seyi Oduyela anywhere else. So the link above takes you to his page.
Re: Owners Of Nigeria By Seyi Oduyela, A Must Read To All Who Has Not Done So. by infobut(m): 10:13pm On May 07, 2010
My God to think this beast wants to come back to power. We all need to do a simultaneous vigil for God to remember this man I sooner. May God save Nigeria. cry cry cry cry
Re: Owners Of Nigeria By Seyi Oduyela, A Must Read To All Who Has Not Done So. by henry101(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2010
It's kinda revealing.
The beast and their collaborators.
The military wont solely be blamed for the attrocities, at least the write up exposed civillians that have sponsored coup in the country.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Pdp Governorship Candidate In Enugu State? / Goodluck Jonathan Release PWC Report On Missing $20 Billion Dollars / Amaechi Caught In Amadioha Shrine (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.