Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! (1400 Views)

What Payment Getaway Is Available For Nigerians Doing Ecommerce Business. / Simple Guides To Be Earning 150k And Above Doing Ecommerce Business From Home. / $701.9 Billion Christmas Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by mikel15: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
First of all let me start by saying this,the question most nigerians ask isnt how to make money from ecommerce? but how will i get paid?
i started ecommerce last year april using shopify and i was happy running facebook and instagram ads,paying influencers in my niche in america using paypal and i also did google adwords express optimization and seo...till i discovered that using paypal in nigeria...i cant get paid,i was down, i was broken and the funny part of it was that i targeted the american market,so all my pay should come from americans right? i tried paypal express,same thing and by that time i had a thousand store visitors and 30 orders which i couldnt fufill because of paypal,i was so pissed.
so i started going around looking for american influencers on my niche in instagram,i sold bags....here is my site: watchbag.myshopify.com
so met one and made him a staff in my shopify store...and thats it all started..ill continue this thread when 10 people comment continue...
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by kelvinhilton(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Planning on opening a store!! Need more info
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by africanman85: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
continue
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by christnazirite(m): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
continue
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by daddio(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Continue ply
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by daddio(m): 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
Continue pls
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by mikel15: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
first of all,after using 50,000 to run instagram and facebook ads and paying $100 to the influencer,i left the rest to God lol...know that you will mostly be running ads when doing ecommerce so just know. since paypal doesnt allow nigeria to receive money so i used his bank account in america and he sent everything through western union,i was skeptical of sending at first too.and if u want to run facebook ads you can contact me through mail: unlinebiz2001@gmail.com,i made sales that i didnt believe and since the american online market is populated,it is not hard selling.
so if you want to open a shopify store or do any ecommerce that needs advertising,mail me,even if its your local business.
comment i want to join,if you want to start earning online,Note:advertising is not free!!
for those that want to do the adverts by themselves, a facebook ad cheatbook is available.
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by Spiye06(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
So how can one do business and succed with little or no money. is it posible?
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
We are waiting
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by mikel15: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Spiye06:
So how can one do business and succed with little or no money.
is it posible?
u must invest to gain

1 Like

Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by daudugod(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
And what @op if I don't have a friend at America to receive payments for my store, what then can I do?

And to an extent @op, How MUch is required to start a profitable shopify business , I mean money including ads and all, kindly reply
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by mikel15: 6:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
daudugod:
And what @op if I don't have a friend at America to receive payments for my store, what then can I do?

And to an extent @op, How MUch is required to start a profitable shopify business , I mean money including ads and all, kindly reply
ill link you,but its not free and for your store to be profitable,you need a minimum of 50k
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by Spiye06(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
mikel15:
u must invest to gain
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by Spiye06(m): 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
True talk for what has worth is worth paying for

1 Like

Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by Kwenty: 11:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Continue.
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
daudugod:

I have a fully built store with beautiful responsive design that can receive payment international for sale..if you're interested contact me via my signature
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by MimiShopping: 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
mikel15:
First of all let me start by saying this,the question most nigerians ask isnt how to make money from ecommerce? but how will i get paid?
i started ecommerce last year april using shopify and i was happy running facebook and instagram ads,paying influencers in my niche in america using paypal and i also did google adwords express optimization and seo...till i discovered that using paypal in nigeria...i cant get paid,i was down, i was broken and the funny part of it was that i targeted the american market,so all my pay should come from americans right? i tried paypal express,same thing and by that time i had a thousand store visitors and 30 orders which i couldnt fufill because of paypal,i was so pissed.
so i started going around looking for american influencers on my niche in instagram,i sold bags....here is my site: watchbag.myshopify.com
so met one and made him a staff in my shopify store...and thats it all started..ill continue this thread when 10 people comment continue...
why do you want to deceive your fellow youths who are struggling to make it like you Why not tell them that you want to sell a service that helps them do Facebook advert and open shopify store Why hiding under the guise that you are making money from selling on shopify when you are not, why why why

Nigerian youths need to change for good. Stop all these misleading lifestyle, it won't take us anywhere.

For those who maybe sending him PM, note that shopify is not free. You pay $37 every month after your first 2 weeks trial period elapses, so whether u sell or not, u must pay your shopify monthly subscription of $37.

Shopify business or dropshipping business is not as simple and easy as most Nigerian information marketers make it to look like just to sell their ebooks.

Visit the store link he added as the store he used to make $701 in August last year and u will understand that this op is smart heartless, dishoneat Nigerian youth, be careful of him and his likes. Guard your little savings previously.

1 Like

Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by Premiumwriter: 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
MimiShopping:
why do you want to deceive your fellow youths who are struggling to make it like you Why not tell them that you want to sell a service that helps them do Facebook advert and open shopify store Why hiding under the guise that you are making money from selling on shopify when you are not, why why why

Nigerian youths need to change for good. Stop all these misleading lifestyle, it won't take us anywhere.

For those who maybe sending him PM, note that shopify is not free. You pay $37 every month after your first 2 weeks trial period elapses, so whether u sell or not, u must pay your shopify monthly subscription of $37.

Shopify business or dropshipping business is not as simple and easy as most Nigerian information marketers make it to look like just to sell their ebooks.

Visit the store link he added as the store he used to make $701 in August last year and u will understand that this op is smart heartless, dishoneat Nigerian youth, be careful of him and his likes. Guard your little savings previously.
all this marketers takes advantage of the youth's gullibility to make money.

Let me make it plain, for you to make money, you must have a skill that someone will be willing to pay for. Most guys just want to set up a business that will be generating money while they go to sleep, that's almost impossible. Even Dangote goes to the office.
Re: How I Made $701 Last Year Doing Ecommerce:i Sold To Americans!!! by MimiShopping: 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Premiumwriter:
all this marketers takes advantage of the youth's gullibility to make money.

Let me make it plain, for you to make money, you must have a skill that someone will be willing to pay for. Most guys just want to set up a business that will be generating money while they go to sleep, that's almost impossible. Even Dangote goes to the office.
lol

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Nigeria! Thieves! / PRE LAUNCH: Sisibox A Premium Solution To Empower Beautiful African Ladies / Help ! Customer Transferred To Wrong Account (GTB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.