Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? (42779 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? by baby124: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
She’s pretty. Congratulations to her and the Ooni
Re: Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? by Naturalobserver(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
officializzijac:
you are a man not a woman.
no mind am,with their posts we must knw them e no get hw them wan disguise
Re: Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? by habayinc(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
If she does, thats royalty . Those of you taking free dick nko
I will be proud a colleague of mine married ooni
Re: Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? by BOOMnaija(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Facebooker:
No, She's not. I'm the one collecting that steady royal cock on a platter of gold.
Sometime I wish I can reward my pussie, considering how strong and elastic it is and how much broke times it has saved me.
wink

Awon eleyi gidigan ooo... Elastic pussie ke! shocked
Intercontinental Hoelosho spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? by billyG(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Aw lard!Y cnt we see gal in their natural form Y?
Re: Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? by iyanuden(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Olii:
Yoruba men like many wives sha

I guess u haven't been to the North
Re: Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? by niggi4life(m): 7:25am On Oct 10, 2022
To be honest, this post sounded more like a prediction... 2018 and now in 2022 the Oni actually married Tobi.

This gist should hit the front page!

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ika People / Wives Of Alaafin Of Oyo Take A Selfie Together / Ooni Ogunwusi Attends Imo Yam Festival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.