Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

My Father Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Fela’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Fela’s Daughter (331 Views)

How Being Fela’s Daughter Ruined My Love Life – Yeni Kuti / Fela's Daughter, Yeni Kuti Celebrates 60th Birthday(photos) / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Father Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Fela’s Daughter by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2018

Motunrayo, daughter of late afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, has taken to Instagram to slam some of the people her father associated with while he was alive.

Sharing a photo of him with some friends, she wrote;

“After all these suffering, Some useless hopeless hypocrites will tell me having my father’s money is not my money. I know you are hypocrites cause if I work and suffer my my children and they say such to me, I won’t only be heart broken I will be sad the rest of my life.

“My father said in his own words, I won’t allow my children suffer the way I did . I am a proud daughter and I appreciate everything you did FELA. Everything I will ever do today is for my children, anything I put my hands to.

“As for me I don’t need much only to live longer ? ? ? ? ? ?? ? ? ? The picture is from a friend @olufelakuti. This picture brought tears to my eyes, thinking about the poeple he trusted in his last days makes me angry??”

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/my-father-mingled-with-the-wrong-people-in-his-last-days-felas-daughter/

Re: My Father Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Fela’s Daughter by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: My Father Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Fela’s Daughter by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: My Father Mingled With The Wrong People In His Last Days – Fela’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
-Fela my mentor.

Niqqa too wise too bam.

Baba 70.

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Dances To Science Student Music By Olamide(video) / Must Read :: Sex Is Food / PHOTOS: Church Members Struggle To Worship The Shoes Of Pastor Mackenzie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.