Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon (670 Views)

NASA Announces It Has Found Water On The Moon For The First Time (Photos) / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Moment China's Chang’e 4 lander Landed On The Far Side Of The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by TorukMakto: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Why so?

1 Share

Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by Tolexander: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2019
TorukMakto:
Why so?
No one ever visited the moon joor
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by Oblitz(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2019
I'll be the first African to set foot on the moon...
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by MetaPhysical: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2019
There is nothing in moon that interests a blackman. What will he achieve to go to moon and stare at empty horizon, no ikebe, no breast? grin. Put some native daughters of moon over there and see if blackman doesnt start saving money to go there and swag.

4 Likes

Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by Validated: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
Africans are still struggling to provide electricity, OP is here talking of the moon

3 Likes

Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by TorukMakto: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Tolexander:
No one ever visited the moon joor

I don't really know if people have been to the Moon but I'm sure some countries have landed stuffs on Moon.

Like those countries up there
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by MetaPhysical: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
TorukMakto:

I don't really know if people have been to the Moon but I'm sure some countries have landed stuffs on Moon.

Like those countries up there

How did they know their stuffs landed on moon?
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
Go to the moon to do what ?
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by Mynd44: 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
The whole of Europe 1.

Lovely
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by TorukMakto: 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
MetaPhysical:

How did they know their stuffs landed on moon?

I don't understand you question
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 19, 2019
those that went there,claiming they want to see god,did they have the opportunity to come back.
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32am On Sep 19, 2019
Let us get our priorities right please.
Is going to the moon the next thing on Africa SCALE OF PREFERENCE now?

Going to the moon just for going sake!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by Olanipekun1: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2019
[s]
post=82363529:
Let us get our priorities right please.
Is going to the moon the next thing on Africa SCALE OF PREFERENCE now?

Going to the moon just for going sake!
[/s]
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by Gideon97(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2019
That's honestly not our problem right now. We have more important issues.
Re: No African Or Muslim Country Have Eve Gone To The Moon by Makto: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Does Spectranet Work In Satellite Town, Lagos? / Funny Memes Of S.media Users Mocking FB, Whatsapp And IG / Smadav 15 Serial Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.