Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) (22140 Views)

Herman Hembe Influenced N800m Projects In 2018 Budget After Sack - Premium Times / I Have Spent Salaries I Received – Herman Hembe, Sacked Rep Begs Supreme Court / Supreme Court Sacks Herman Hembe, APC House Of Reps Member (2) (3) (4)

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Asquare84(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
No be the same man way go sleep with women for american

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
This guy should be a motor part tout.
Criminal element.

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
Is this not the guy who asked the former Director General of Sec Arunma Oteh to give him a bribe? undecided

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
Who remembers this phrase '' If you Hembe me , I will Oteh you '' ? cheesy

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by McDonJay(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
And these are Nigerian supposed leaders? I'm shaking my head for Nigeria.

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by wanger50(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
Benue people! Especially Tivs. ...

He will give them drinks, meat and later pay for pussy and they will all vote for him again. Mortgaging their future.
Your comment is funny to me. For your information, the Hembe guy has uncountable number of electrification, health, educational and road project scattered all over our constituency to his credit, l mean he personally bankrolled their execution. This explains why he is the only politician to have been elected thrice to the highly coveted position in recent times in our state. l know you were easily carried away by his young age. Don't be deceived, he may look guyish but is highly responsible and level headed at the same time.

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
Ahead of the 2019 election, a three time House Of Reps Member, Hon. Herman Hembe from Benue state who was recently sacked by Supreme court has announced his return back into his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party together with thousands of his supporters.

Recall that Hon. Herman Hembe was sacked from the House of Representative and replaced with Hon. Mrs Dorothy Mato by the Supreme court last year following a 'failed' primaries.

Decamping back to the party he said;

I have finally comeback home after an unbearable rigmarole in my political sojourn with the strange APC,thank you my people of Jechira-Barr Herman Hembe he said.

Hon.Hembe, according to his admirers is amongst lawmakers from Benue state who have worked for his people especially from the zone A axis.

More photos below...

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/more-troubles-for-apc-as-sacked-benue-lawmaker-herman-hembe-decamps-to-pdp-with-thousands-of-his-supporters-photos.html

lalasticlala

Is this some joke?

Are Nigerians some low-iq individuals?

The average Nigerian I see certainly are smart but why do you politicians keep fooling you guys?

Is your country cursed or something?

Just see how the fraudulent Hembe looks remorseful and some people will be swayed by this.

And please don't quote as I despise APC too.

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jamiubond009:
Give a tiv man pocho and burukutu and you have bought his loyalty for life
when will you stop reasoning with your ass and start using your brain?
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
He has seen it. Now he knows the difference.
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jamiubond009:
Give a tiv man pocho and burukutu and you have bought his loyalty for life

Enlighten me please
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
He has seen it. Now he know the difference.

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by DonDiego(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
wanger50:
Your comment is funny to me. For your information, the Hembe guy has uncountable number of electrification, health, educational and road project scattered all over our constituency to his credit, l mean he personally bankrolled their execution. This explains why he is the only politician to have been elected thrice to the highly coveted position in recent times in our state. l know you were easily carried away by his young age. Don't be deceived, he may look guyish but is highly responsible and level headed at the same time.

Walahi, I was all along of the opinion that no one could ever come close to LAI MOHAMMED but with your efforts, I am not so sure anymore.

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
He's a political harlot.

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Pesin wey Arunma Oteh use mop ground for House Hearing. grin grin grin grin

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Has he cleared himself with the EFCC and apologized to Ms. Oteh?

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by Akumjum(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
We all know the position he is eyeing. His chance under APC is very very slim so he have to port.
But wait ooooooo, he can't even win a woman. Your name is a gonner.

Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by dudley1459: 4:46am On Apr 06, 2018
Idiot foolish fool of a politician and d likes of him that put Nigeria in this crazy situation
Re: Herman Hembe Dumps APC For PDP (Photos) by wanger50(m): 9:58am On Mar 13, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Benue people! Especially Tivs. ...

He will give them drinks, meat and later pay for pussy and they will all vote for him again. Mortgaging their future.

Thanks for educating me on this and remaining civil. In the absence of a conflicting position (for now) I submit to this superior logic and wish Herman Hembe the best in his ambition.
Hello Sir,just to let u know Hembe has just won again in a relatively unknown party APGA against the well established PDP and APC.That should tell u something about him

Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ / APC Holds Solidarity Rally In Bama LGA, Borno State (Pictures) / PDP Crisis: How G-5 Alliance May Affect Makinde’s Second-Term Bid