Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Does China's Smart Phone Have Surpassed The United States? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Does China's Smart Phone Have Surpassed The United States? (734 Views)

I Need 2gb RAM Phone, Have 47k / Which Phone Have The Best Battery Life / Which Phone Have These Spec,help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does China's Smart Phone Have Surpassed The United States? by Anthonylance(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
China's smartphones look bold and attractive, and their prices are relatively low. Consumers are not required to sign contracts. In addition, Chinese brands will also develop some special features. These features are not supported by native phones in the United States.

They are all equipped with a self-developed Android customization system. I am now using Huawei's honor 6X. I think it is awesome. In a sense, I think Chinese smartphones have surpassed the United States!

And recently released the P20 and P20 Pro, Xiaomi Mix 2S, Vivo X21.

To be honest, I really do not know that there are so many Chinese smartphone brands. For example, https://www.johnalexpro.com/best-chinese-smartphone/
Re: Does China's Smart Phone Have Surpassed The United States? by centitan(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Anthonylance:
China's smartphones look bold and attractive, and their prices are relatively low. Consumers are not required to sign contracts. In addition, Chinese brands will also develop some special features. These features are not supported by native phones in the United States.

They are all equipped with a self-developed Android customization system. I am now using Huawei's honor 6X. I think it is awesome. In a sense, I think Chinese smartphones have surpassed the United States!

And recently released the P20 and P20 Pro, Xiaomi Mix 2S, Vivo X21.

To be honest, I really do not know that there are so many Chinese smartphone brands. For example, best Chinese Android phone
What are you saying,even the iPhone is made in China. 80℅ of all phones manufactured are made in China.
Re: Does China's Smart Phone Have Surpassed The United States? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
@op, even ur English is made in China
Re: Does China's Smart Phone Have Surpassed The United States? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Op you really tried in explaining some fact but your heading is confusing. What are you trying to say?
Re: Does China's Smart Phone Have Surpassed The United States? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
centitan:

What are you saying,even the iPhone is made in China. 80℅ of all phones manufactured are made in China.
He's probably talking about the brand
iphone is assembled in china but it is a US brand, Nokia is assembled in china but it is a Finnish brand, so i guess that's what he is pointing to

(1) (Reply)

My Phone Glass Break / Glo Nigeria Want To Sponsor You To The Fifa World Cup: See How To Enjoy This / Neat Used Techno Tablet D9 For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.