Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration (1519 Views)

Fg, Nse Collaboration Useful, Says Vp Osinbajo / Skilled Writers Wanted / Invest now for long term 10% Monthly Profits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by kowalsky: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hi guys

I'm looking to assemble a writing team.

If you're an adroit writer with a proven track record of delivering qualitative, engaging and thought provoking articles, this is for you!

If you're still sharpening your writing skills, take your time, don't be in hurry, perfect it and we'll talk next year.

pay is awesome and dependent on your overall skills and experience. However as a base reference I'm willing to offer $10 or it's naira equivalent per 500 words.

Think you're the person I'm looking for, shoot a mail to retetestis12@gmail.com with samples of your best writeup Title of the mail should be 'nairaland ad.'

Cheers!!

PS. ad valid for as long as post is up
Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by kowalsky: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sooo, I've got a couple of first responders and seems like majority are missing the point - I need gilt edged writers.

For emphasis sake I'm attaching a link to the kind of style and content quality you should be able to match.

https://www.rishabhsoft.com/blog/progressive-web-apps-vs-native-apps

Again if you're a talented writer, Expect my base price to go well above $10 (hint. I can offer twice as much, or thrice as much for 500 words). You just have to be really really good.
Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by Generica(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Read the content in the link. Good, but there are wrong choice of words there, and wrong use of punctuations.
Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by kowalsky: 3:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Generica:
Read the content in the link. Good, but there are wrong choice of words there, and wrong use of punctuations.

Pray tell the wrong choice of words
Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by SmartPolician: 6:19am On Apr 09, 2018
Generica:

Re: Skilled Writers Needed For Long Term Collaboration by aalphamuzammil: 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
kowalsky:
Sooo, I've got a couple of first responders and seems like majority are missing the point - I need gilt edged writers.

For emphasis sake I'm attaching a link to the kind of style and content quality you should be able to match.

https://www.rishabhsoft.com/blog/progressive-web-apps-vs-native-apps

Again if you're a talented writer, Expect my base price to go well above $10 (hint. I can offer twice as much, or thrice as much for 500 words). You just have to be really really good.

Well!! thanks for the info. i came across some interesting information about Native Apps vs Progressive Apps which is helpful to understand better. you can read on aalpha's blog.

(1) (Reply)

Make 100K Weekly On Jumia Using Health2wealth ECA Even If You Are Not In Lagos! / The Real Olodo Exposed (explicit) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.